Harry and Meghan to sue South Park

Sorry I don't share your sympathy for him. Everyone should have it so rough. He just keeps throwing himself into the limelight. Other celebrities have been able to lead some semblance of private lives--writing and promoting books about escaping celebrity just invites more attention.
Is he spoiled to a large extent? Of course.

The monarchy does that to people. It’s why they get such formal training in manners and so forth. The monarchy is itself kind of a silly anachronism. But that an issue for the Brits. Not my problem.

As for Meghan … I enjoyed her performance in Suits. I’ll bet she’s privately an ok person. But as a star and as “Royalty” I see her as a nut job.

The monarchy does that to people. It’s why they get such formal training in manners and so forth. The monarchy is itself kind of a silly anachronism. But that an issue for the Brits. Not my problem.

As for Meghan … I enjoyed her performance in Suits. I’ll bet she’s privately an ok person. But as a star and as “Royalty” I see her as a nut job.

It's also why the men in the royal family are "encouraged" to perform some military service.

High maintenance but probably good for a roll in the hay.

I never heard of her before she married him. I agree that the monarchy is kind of silly but listening to his complaints reminds me of that song, Poor, Poor, Pitiful me. Especially the pitiful part.

I never heard of her before she married him. I agree that the monarchy is kind of silly but listening to his complaints reminds me of that song, Poor, Poor, Pitiful me. Especially the pitiful part.
Catch some of the first 3 or so seasons of Suits. Meghan was cute and an ok actress.

Harry is a different kettle of fish. But he lost his mom due to a car crash while being chased by paparazzi. And her husband fucked her over while the monarchy sided with that jug eared inbred shithead piece of crap (a/k/a now, the King). It still makes sense to me that he’d be loyal to his wife to help her avoid what happened to his own mom.

Catch some of the first 3 or so seasons of Suits. Meghan was cute and an ok actress.

Harry is a different kettle of fish. But he lost his mom due to a car crash while being chased by paparazzi. And her husband fucked her over while the monarchy sided with that jug eared inbred shithead piece of crap (a/k/a now, the King). It still makes sense to me that he’d be loyal to his wife to help her avoid what happened to his own mom.

One thing for which I absolutely will not fault Harry. It appears that his side of the family never really accepted his wife as part of it. Compelled to choose between his place in the royalty of his homeland, or to be true to his relationship with his wife, and the family that he has built with her, he correctly chose the latter. There's enough else about which to criticize him, but for this, I must commend him.

I love South Park, they skewer everyone.

And I mean everyone.
The fuckin Ginger and Chez Freckles need to stop fucking whining. We don't care about your problems. If South Park, Family Guy, or Simpson's makes fun of you embrace it you stupid fucks.

Me.

I sued The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle show way back in 1962.

Not only was Sherman obviously patterned after me, but Mr. Peabody was a dead ringer for my dog.

If Harry wants to live in the U.S., he needs to understand a few things, that he seems not to be getting…
  • In the UK, he's a prince, a member of the royal family. Here in America, that doesn't mean shit. Here in America, his royal heritage doesn't make him at all better than anyone else.
  • We fought and won two wars against Britain, in order to establish our independence, and in order to establish our right to uphold and protect certain essential human rights that to this day, the British still refuse to recognize. Freedom of expression is among these rights. And this includes the right to mock arrogant, self-important fools such as himself.
In the UK, Harry is a Dick. In the US, Harry is a Dick. He has never been Royal material. He dressed as a Nazi and danced with a mate dressed in a KKK outfit and another with black face. Then he cries over privacy and then try to tell all about his private life via a book. They are simply money grabbers, it's just all to make money

In the two wars, you came in late twice, supplied arms and feet that were paid back, and you have the utter thickness to think you won them single handedly. The colonies asses were getting spanked, the French came to their rescue. Stop watching Hollywood and Disney. And because you supplied arms and money to Ukraine, you will claim the same retarded shit if Ukraine win. The more macho you try to make yourselves sound, the more fucking stupid you come across.

Read up on it, here's what your education is voiding you of -

Last edited:

Forum List

Back