Harry Reid in the hospital

I remember us blasting the left for wishing ill on Bush & Cheney. What gives with the hypocrisy?

I don't wish him ill I just don't care
why this needed to be posted when he's only having test done is beyond me to begin with

No offense to you Jackson dear

Some of us work and don't hear the news as it is happening. I understand Reid has now been released and nothing was found to be a causative factor for the condition he went to the hospital for. :eusa_whistle:

He woke up this morning feeling terrible. They took him to the hospital for a precaution. There was nothing wrong with him.

Reid is in the hospital for tests. Not feeling well. Staying as a precaution.

Let's all pray that his condition is terminal.

I gave Grampa Murk a positive rep for his adult response. You deserve a big neg, but then like Grampa, I'm an adult.
Your avatar speak volumes and identifies exactly what you are, a little brat who deserves a spanking.
You are one of the very, very few posters from either side of the aisle who I have zero respect.

I gave Grampa Murk a positive rep for his adult response. You deserve a big neg, but then like Grampa, I'm an adult.
Your avatar speak volumes and identifies exactly what you are, a little brat who deserves a spanking.
You are one of the very, very few posters from either side of the aisle who I have zero respect.

For whom.

why this needed to be posted when he's only having test done is beyond me to begin with

Some of us work and don't hear the news as it is happening. I understand Reid has now been released and nothing was found to be a causative factor for the condition he went to the hospital for. :eusa_whistle:

He woke up this morning feeling terrible. They took him to the hospital for a precaution. There was nothing wrong with him.

To say that there is nothing wrong with Harry Reid is a total misdiagnosis.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is no wonder he felt bad he had to get up and face his self, that alone would cripple most men. :badgrin:
2. That sum bitch will live to be a hun-nerd!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so Reid aint an idiot himself?...

None of them are idiots. The fact that people continue to vote many of these guys into office shows who the real idiots are.

i think you will get an argument about that....

Yep. From me, for example. Nazi Pelosi is a true idiot. That guy who thought an island could tip over if too many people were on it is also an idiot. Maxine Waters is an idiot.

Damn! I already bought the champagne.

Who put you in charge of deciding what maturity is? It certainly isn't pretending you're concerned about someone you despise. The thing you don't like about me is that I'm brutally honest, especially in this forum. I don't pretend I give a damn about people I despise. If someone's death would make my life easier, then I'm happy when that person dies, and I'm not afraid to say so. Pretending you care about scumbags like Harry Reid is pretentious, phony and shallow.

No honest person mourned Al Capone when he died, and no honest person will mourn Harry Reid.

Harry is fine. He only went to the hospital now because his health insurance is going to expire on January 1st.

Bripat Reid was a rainmaker for the Dupes and they will honestly, if stupidly from your viewpoint, regret his passing. And again from your viewpoint is anything gained by substituting Durbin for Reid? If you think so run do not walk to your nearest mental health center. Durbin makes Pelosi look like a member of the TEA party.

Harry is fine. He only went to the hospital now because his health insurance is going to expire on January 1st.

Has he signed up for Obamacare yet? Hopefully he didn't get booted off of the web-site and his 813 form made it to the insurer. I imagine the stress he has been under regarding his defense of Obamacare--may have something to do with him being in the hospital. Reid actually declared that Obama didn't lie when he stated that you could keep your insurance and doctors if you like them.

Last night on Special Report, syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer made an appearance to discuss the ongoing fallout from the ObamaCare failure. Specifically, he addressed Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s recent statement that President Obama actually told the truth when he said that people would be able to keep their existing health insurance under ObamaCare.

Yes, he actually said that.

According to Reid, President Obama’s promise “was true” because people’s health insurance policies change from year to year, anyway. So, according to Reid, it was impossible for the President to lie about people keeping their insurance because all policies change annually.

Krauthammer was having none of it. “Look, as for Harry Reid,” he said, “I can’t believe it’s a coordinated campaign. It’s too insane. I think it’s Harry Reid wearing − trying on − a tin hat. And, I would just say, ‘Harry, give it up. You can argue all you want that the sun rises in the west but it’s not gonna work.’ And you get this sort of speaking against the wind on things that, as Kirsten said, are empirically untrue. People are receiving cancellations. They know they lost their insurance. There’s no way to talk around it.”
http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/kr...by-harry-reid-claims-hes-trying-on-a-tin-hat/

Possibly a mental delusional disorder that has put him in the hospital?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back