Harry Reid in the hospital

Reid is the perfect example of why we need term limits--and an age limit--for congress and the senate.

Old, senile, and corrupt is not a good combination.

I'm not a christian, asshole.

I hope Reid dies in agony.

Why would a wish a man well who has fucked me up the ass every chance he got?

then you might as well wish that on 90% of the politicians there now and those who were there over the last 50 years who are still alive....

I do. The detonation of a nuclear warhead right above the capital building while Congress is in session would be the best thing that could ever happen to this country.
well i guess i cant say anymore.....because i am on record wishing both parties would fall into an abyss going straight to hell.....but i kinda meant that Metaphorically.... i would much rather see people wise up and just vote everyone of these jerks into retirement...

Harry's health care bill has resulted in massive cost increases for the health care of millions of people. Harry's intransigence in the Senate has helped to divide our nation. At least with Pelosi, she had the excuse of being an idiot. But with Reid, there is no excuse for the guy...

Karma's a bitch and this guy has a lot coming to him.

so Reid aint an idiot himself?...

Reid is the perfect example of why we need term limits--and an age limit--for congress and the senate.

im all for that....any one over 70 should be told the 31st of this month is your last day in Congress....

Harry's health care bill has resulted in massive cost increases for the health care of millions of people. Harry's intransigence in the Senate has helped to divide our nation. At least with Pelosi, she had the excuse of being an idiot. But with Reid, there is no excuse for the guy...

Let's just say on the idiot scale Pelosi ranks up with the best performers, where Reid is more a top performer on the evil son of a bitch scale.

im all for that....any one over 70 should be told the 31st of this month is your last day in Congress....

yep, and two 6 year terms in the senate or three 2 year terms in the house--then back to the real world. No lifetime pension. SS or a 401K like the rest of us.

yep, and two 6 year terms in the senate or three 2 year terms in the house--then back to the real world. No lifetime pension. SS or a 401K like the rest of us.

Eight years total as a Congressional representative. No pension, no health care. Paid via 1099 as a contractor for hours worked, with a commissioner appointed to ensure they are not over billing us for hours worked. For all non-military permanent federal employees, eliminate pensions and health care, replace with a 401k with matching funds up to 6% of salary and matching funds up to 6% of salary for depositing into an HSA account. IOW cap paid benefits to 12% of salary.

Last edited:
He is not enrolled in Obamacare so he can afford to stay as a precaution. His insurance is picking up most of the bill.

Yes, he has government health care. Not that shit you get from a corporation that makes a profit off your carcass.

Last edited:

You are so right. But you forgot to add being drunk on the House floor....

5643837468_60d47c04a1.jpg

And frankly, I'm real sick of the young, stupid ones whose only job experience prior to being elected to Congress at the age of 28 was driving a weiner-mobile.

s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg

Last edited:

You are so right. But you forgot to add being drunk on the House floor....

5643837468_60d47c04a1.jpg

And frankly, I'm real sick of the young, stupid ones whose only job experience prior to being elected to Congress at the age of 28 was driving a weiner-mobile.

s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg

Do you really want me to post some pics of Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Rangel, Reid, the swimmer Kennedy, Schumer, Byrd, Stennis, Franken, et al. you guys have a very long list of losers.

Do you really want me to post some pics of Pelosi, Sheila Jackson Lee, Rangel, Reid, the swimmer Kennedy, Schumer, Byrd, Stennis, Franken, et al. you guys have a very long list of losers.

You need not bother. We already know who the losers are.

I'd be interested to see who the "biggest loser" is in people's opinion.

For me...So-Glad-He's-Dead Ted Kennedy is far ahead (below) the rest.

Anyone think Reid would care if any of us was in the hospital?

he's only in having test done for crying out loud

get over the worship of Politicians

If Ted Cruz was in the hospital, can you imagine any of these Obama fluffers expressing their concern about his welfare?

Last edited:

None of them are idiots. The fact that people continue to vote many of these guys into office shows who the real idiots are.

None of them are idiots. The fact that people continue to vote many of these guys into office shows who the real idiots are.

i think you will get an argument about that....

I remember us blasting the left for wishing ill on Bush & Cheney. What gives with the hypocrisy?

I don't wish him ill I just don't care
why this needed to be posted when he's only having test done is beyond me to begin with

No offense to you Jackson dear

Some of us work and don't hear the news as it is happening. I understand Reid has now been released and nothing was found to be a causative factor for the condition he went to the hospital for. :eusa_whistle:

I remember us blasting the left for wishing ill on Bush & Cheney. What gives with the hypocrisy?

why this needed to be posted when he's only having test done is beyond me to begin with

Some of us work and don't hear the news as it is happening. I understand Reid has now been released and nothing was found to be a causative factor for the condition he went to the hospital for. :eusa_whistle:

There's some very disappointed posters now.

So who'se paying for that visit ?

So who'se paying for that visit ?
Medicare

Forum List

Back