Harry Reid To Intel Community: Give Donald Trump Fake Briefings

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“This man is dangerous.”

PHILADELPHIA - Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is advising intelligence officials that if they end up giving GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump classified briefings during the campaign, they should just fake it and make sure not to divulge anything important.

“How would the CIA and the other intelligence agencies brief this guy? How could they do that? I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous,” Reid said in an interview with The Huffington Post Wednesday afternoon. “Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.”

“This guy, he’s part of a foreign power,” Reid continued. “We knew he liked Putin before this, but this is quite ridiculous.”

More: Harry Reid To Intel Community: Give Donald Trump Fake Briefings

I agree, Harry! Treat Trump like a mushroom - keep him in the dark and feed him shit.

That sounds familiar. Fake intel. Now I wonder if the democrats didn't give the wrong intel to Bush on purpose.

“This man is dangerous.”

PHILADELPHIA - Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is advising intelligence officials that if they end up giving GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump classified briefings during the campaign, they should just fake it and make sure not to divulge anything important.

“How would the CIA and the other intelligence agencies brief this guy? How could they do that? I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous,” Reid said in an interview with The Huffington Post Wednesday afternoon. “Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.”

“This guy, he’s part of a foreign power,” Reid continued. “We knew he liked Putin before this, but this is quite ridiculous.”

I agree, Harry! Treat Trump like a mushroom - keep him in the dark and feed him shit.

“This man is dangerous.”

Harry Reid?

I agree

Trump has proven he can't be trusted with classified information. May as well just go ahead and tell Putin.

“This man is dangerous.”

With trump asking the leader of Russia to hack US computers to affect the outcome of elections in the US the intelligence community DOES have to wonder now how much information to give this traitor. They can't know how much of what they may tell him is passed along to Putin.

WTF Republicans, you mean even treason is not enough reason to stop supporting your candidate?

“This man is dangerous.”

What the fuck is your problem?

To the detriment of our national security you would find this acceptable?

You, like Harry Reid, are and Asshole.

You, and those like you, ARE the problem.

The first 69 year old infant that I have observed in my lifetime.

Grow up.

“This man is dangerous.”

With trump asking the leader of Russia to hack US computers to affect the outcome of elections in the US the intelligence community DOES have to wonder now how much information to give this traitor. They can't know how much of what they may tell him is passed along to Putin.

WTF Republicans, you mean even treason is not enough reason to stop supporting your candidate?

If your candidate had nothing to hide or be black mailed about....

Lock Him Up - for TREASON!!!!!

CoahW26XYAAiQrM.jpg

Forum List

Back