Harry Reid wants Losin' Donald to take naturalization test

Reid is more of a hypocrite than Trump could ever be

and he's proven it to sane people
Reid is not running....Losin' Donald is

and that matters because...?
It matters because YOUR candidate for President does not know shit about this country

Reid is mocking him for it

Reid doesn't know shit about the truth.
He learned all about it at Trump University
You a Phoenix? :lol:

:rofl:

The old guy's got jokes!

“Since Donald Trump wants to impose new tests on immigrants, he should take the one test every immigrant has to pass to become a United States citizen. He would almost certainly fail, given his general ignorance and weak grasp of basic facts about American history, principles and functioning of our government," Reid said. "The fact is, Donald Trump is nothing more than a spoiled, unpatriotic drain on society who has earned nothing and helped no one."

Reid said that unlike immigrants,"Donald Trump represents none of the qualities that make America great. "

"Immigrants work hard to get here and become Americans, while Trump inherited everything from his father and works hardest at Tweeting insults and ripping off hard-working people with two-bit scams," Reid said.

Troll So Hard: Harry Reid Demands That Trump Take The Naturalization Test

If you imagine that Harry Reid could pass that test, you are terminally gullible.

Trump should ship an exercise machine to Harry Greed.
Harry, can't walk and chew gum at the same time so he sues the company
Whadda dirt bag. Use his position to bully people

Sen. Harry Reid Sues Makers Of Exercise Band Over His Injuries

and?

reid was injured by a product that clearly was made in such a way that the user could be injured. and he was injured.

dumb donald has been party to 3,500 lawsuits. he's insane.
Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

Hammers can injur your thumb if you smash it with one. That's the difference between a competent adult and a clown.

Remind me...

How many of the Dreamers have passed a Naturalation test?

Have they set up booths along the border so the illegal aliens can take the test?

do any of them claim to be equipped to be president, willy?
the one named hitlery.

Are you now claiming she wasn't born here?

Btw you know calling her hitlery and comparing her to someone who killed 11 million people makes you sound like a moron.

Of course when voting for a bigoted narcissistic fascist I guess you have to find some way to justify it.
You're mistaken.

Republicans aren't even trying to justify it.

They want it to be a "selling point".

Remind me...

Have they set up booths along the border so the illegal aliens can take the test?

Does that matter?

YOU out in Left field again, jilly?

no, willy. you just aren't that bright and get confused easily.

typical dumb donald voter.
you just aren't that bright and get confused easily.

Speaking of dumb and confused...

When have I EVER stated I would vote for either Trump OR Hillary?

and?

reid was injured by a product that clearly was made in such a way that the user could be injured. and he was injured.

Operator error, unless there is a record of many others ending up with a black eye from using it

Remind me...

Does that matter?

Poor little pussy is sitting this one out

Going to sit home and pout?

Remind me...

Does that matter?

Poor little pussy is sitting this one out

Going to sit home and pout?

Who should I vote for, when both make me sick?

and?

Aw, poor Harry. Maybe the machine should have hit him harder. Knock some sense into him.

and?

sure, If that were the case it would have been a class action suit and not clumsy senator who only gets votes from clark county to win.

The old guy's got jokes!

“Since Donald Trump wants to impose new tests on immigrants, he should take the one test every immigrant has to pass to become a United States citizen. He would almost certainly fail, given his general ignorance and weak grasp of basic facts about American history, principles and functioning of our government," Reid said. "The fact is, Donald Trump is nothing more than a spoiled, unpatriotic drain on society who has earned nothing and helped no one."

Reid said that unlike immigrants,"Donald Trump represents none of the qualities that make America great. "

"Immigrants work hard to get here and become Americans, while Trump inherited everything from his father and works hardest at Tweeting insults and ripping off hard-working people with two-bit scams," Reid said.

Of course, Trump didn't suggest more tests but that prospective immigrants be vetted on their values. Harry always has problems getting things straight when he's on the sauce.

The old guy's got jokes!

Cp7CJGMWEAEulSQ.png

Forum List

Back