Harry Reid Was Right About Trump

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
They should have just given him fake briefings.

As we all saw last night, Trump's lips are looser than a 58 year old Thai hooker.

The man has been a danger to America, even as a candidate.

I hope they aren't telling him anything important, because clearly the man has no control of his mouth.

As we all saw last night, Trump's lips are looser than a 58 year old Thai hooker.

I hope they aren't telling him anything important, because clearly the man has no control of his mouth.
Ya think that's bad ya aughta hear Senators and Congressmen start flappin' their jaws when they get a juicy tidbit of confidential info they think will advance their political careers.
D.C., where secrets never are........

Reid needs another punch in the eye socket, crooked POS.

First they came fro the others, then they came for me. And there was noone left because they were all like me silent and apathic and PC. My own little poem.

Here is the best one a CHRISTIAN in one of Hitlers nazi camps wrote. Yes more christians died in WW11 than jews, jews were only a minute number in comparison to lives lost in WW11.

So Trump has loose lips. He should be smarter like Hillary and sell the info. Plus Harry Reid can hardly be called truthful.

harry reid is a criminal....he has been using his office to enrich himself and his family.....

C'mon cut Trump some slack. He's not a professional politican but he'll learn to speak less and instead communicate sensitive stuff by email via an unsecured server. It's a learning curve thing.

I don't watch TV (except sports and movies), so what did Trump say that was so "dangerous"? Please be specific. Thanks in advance.

Vs. selling the office of Secretary of State...or giving billions of dollars to Iran to support terrorism around the world....and allowing Iran to get a nuke.....

You are a fool and have no wisdom...

Forum List

Back