Harry Reid: 'Why Would We Want To' Help One Kid With Cancer?

Show us the mark where he speaks those words or take your Rightyloon ass and fuck off.

It's for real.

BASH: But if you can help one child with cancer, why wouldn't you do it?

REID: Why would we want to do that? I have 1100 people at Nellis Air Force Base sitting home. They have problems of their own.

Reid then attacked Bash's intelligence, "For someone of your intelligence to suggest such a thing is irresponsible."

Apparently, Reid sees healthy furloughed workers sitting comfortably at home as equal to children dying of cancer.

eta: link: 'Why would we want to do that?': Harry Reid dismisses funding children's cancer research separately from the rest of government | Mail Online

and? you think he is ruling against a boy sick with cancer and he isnt. Once again proving how fucking retarded the right is in playing this gotcha game

A mind is a TERRIBLE thing to waste.

Harry's in deep on this one. Reid also went for Dana Bash's jugular. Extremely rude and aggressive.

You know how some women just have the "mark of the bitch" or "bunny boiler" on them?

Well Reid's got the "stamp of a pricky weasel" on his freaking forehead.

Check this out.

REID: Why, why, why would we want to do that? I have, I have 1100 people at Nellis Air Force Base that are sitting home. They have, they have a few problems of their own.

This is, to have someone of your intelligence suggest such a thing maybe means you're as irresponsible and reckless

Reid gets fiery over question about shutdown?s effect on clinical trials for kids ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Show us the mark where he speaks those words or take your Rightyloon ass and fuck off.

It's for real.

REID: Why would we want to do that? I have 1100 people at Nellis Air Force Base sitting home. They have problems of their own.

Reid then attacked Bash's intelligence, "For someone of your intelligence to suggest such a thing is irresponsible."

Apparently, Reid sees healthy furloughed workers sitting comfortably at home as equal to children dying of cancer.

eta: link: 'Why would we want to do that?': Harry Reid dismisses funding children's cancer research separately from the rest of government | Mail Online

and? you think he is ruling against a boy sick with cancer and he isnt. Once again proving how fucking retarded the right is in playing this gotcha game

I garan-fucking-tee that you would be arguing all over the place that Republicans want to kill kids if Bachman said something even remotely close to this stupid.

Last edited:
It's for real.

I garan-fucking-tee that you would be arguing all over the place that Republicans want to kill kids if Bachman said something even remotely close to this stupid.

wasnt that one of the issues the leftists had with romney

that he killed some dudes wife by letting her die

of cancer that heartless bastard

--LOL

Rush and Beck and Fox control the hater dupes who control the Tea Party who control the new bs GOP who are wrecking the country...BRILLIANT. Ignorant hater dupes running the country...pathetic. And believe me, the world too...for twenty five years now...

Rush and Beck and Fox control the hater dupes who control the Tea Party who control the new bs GOP who are wrecking the country...BRILLIANT. Ignorant hater dupes running the country...pathetic. And believe me, the world too...for twenty five years now...

Just shut the fuck up, franco. Just what is a "hater dupe" anyways? New species of liberal? :eusa_shhh:

Only dead kids like Trayvon Martin or the Sandy Hook victims count to Democrats.

If they can't use a kid, they aren't worth anything to them.

Yes indeed ............ a dead child tragedy can be spun to serve our interest.
But ........ I told them all, that the staging of the Sandy Hook massacre was a stupid idea with all that media coverage ......... eventually it will get exposed, this generation of Sheeple aren't that stupid.

Come on. Both ends of the spectrum play this game.

Are you really going to claim that, if a Republican had said this, the Left would not have jumped on it with both feet?

Really?

Go ahead. Make that claim.

Last edited:
libturds...... Not a day goes by without them sinking further into the sewer.

So predictable

Dingy Tries To Explain Gaffe About Not Helping Kid With Cancer, Blames Ted Cruz….

Update to this story:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7XRfhJFZrJw]Full exchange: Reid responds to question on NIH funding bill - YouTube[/ame]

Dingy sticks his foot in his mouth and it’s Ted Cruz’s fault?

HARRY REID: So, What I told Dana Bash who is a fine reporter, is that we care about all these things, we care about our state parks, our veterans, but we can’t fall into that trap. Here is the trap, of the Cruz-led Republicans, and that is this. Listen, we’ll cherry pick. We’ll open this today and this tomorrow, and finally at the end everything will be open except the money to finish Obamacare. But what Dr. Coburn has said, this is ridiculous, because Obamacare if nothing happens, about 90% of it is funded anyway. But they are so mercenary, so determined to destroy the president’s signature issue that they would go to the extreme of shutting down the government.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edge:

And Mac? I stopped using tu quoque equivalency fallacies when I was twelve.

Puh-lease..... :eusa_hand:

libturds...... Not a day goes by without them sinking further into the sewer.

So predictable

Dingy Tries To Explain Gaffe About Not Helping Kid With Cancer, Blames Ted Cruz….

Update to this story:

Full exchange: Reid responds to question on NIH funding bill - YouTube

Dingy sticks his foot in his mouth and it’s Ted Cruz’s fault?

HARRY REID: So, What I told Dana Bash who is a fine reporter, is that we care about all these things, we care about our state parks, our veterans, but we can’t fall into that trap. Here is the trap, of the Cruz-led Republicans, and that is this. Listen, we’ll cherry pick. We’ll open this today and this tomorrow, and finally at the end everything will be open except the money to finish Obamacare. But what Dr. Coburn has said, this is ridiculous, because Obamacare if nothing happens, about 90% of it is funded anyway. But they are so mercenary, so determined to destroy the president’s signature issue that they would go to the extreme of shutting down the government.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edge:

And Mac? I stopped using tu quoque equivalency fallacies when I was twelve.

Puh-lease..... :eusa_hand:

so is he going to approve the bill or not

Forum List

Back