Harry's "Knock Out" Game

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just wondering...

What do you think of Obama's bitch (Harry Reid) and fellow Democrats "sucker punching" an over 200 year Senate tradition?

It's pretty obvious it pissed me off, I've been noticeably grumpy, actually...:eusa_doh:

:night:

Just wondering...

What do you think of Obama's bitch (Harry Reid) and fellow Democrats "sucker punching" an over 200 year Senate tradition?

It's pretty obvious it pissed me off, I've been noticeably grumpy, actually...:eusa_doh:

Baby, I have long said, "there is no low to which a far-left politician won't go."

Just wondering...

I think they've been sucker punching the Constitution for some time now. Have been wanting to take Obama's pen away from him for the duration of his reign

Now there's a new analogy. The best one yet, in fact.

Harry Reid doing the knock out game on Republicans ...

Okay.

Okay.

Bout time

Only thing is......Republicans cannot say they didn't see it coming. Reid repeatedly warned them about their abuse of filibuster

I can understand why the right is upset. It's all political gamesmanship.
But, it would be nice if our legislative branch actually got something done. Not getting anything done is one of the main reasons why Congress has a 9% approval rating. Not getting anything done is like taxation without representation! I want my money's worth. How many people think employees should get paid for not doing their job?
In real life, there will be times when the right controls the Senate and they will be as happy as punch with Harry Reid.

Okay.

I feel like you gave me a compliment but held back a little...that must have been tough on you..:lol:

It's blown over now, a footnote in history for me..

Soon it will be just another Democrat sore spot to scratch...:wink_2:

Last edited:

Okay.

I feel like you gave me a compliment but held back a little...that must have been tough on you..:lol:

I don't think I've ever seen you pissed off before and even now. A lot of Rs are and I understand why so what I was saying was you may be upset but at least you're original.

Okay.

I don't think I've ever seen you pissed off before and even now. A lot of Rs are and I understand why so what I was saying was you may be upset but at least you're original.

I'm usually smiling when I post and ready for a laugh, even if the jokes on me.

Way too much politics for me lately, it's almost like I forget that we're all just human..

Bout time

Only thing is......Republicans cannot say they didn't see it coming. Reid repeatedly warned them about their abuse of filibuster

Remember, paybacks a bitch and it will happen.

Works for me

Go ahead and win the White House and Senate

I'll wait

The only problem is getting more Republicans off their butts to vote..

Democrats are far more inspiring this time around and who knew Obamacare would be such a failure..Obama/Democrats certainly weren't invested in relaying the truth, just sayin..

Remember, paybacks a bitch and it will happen.

Works for me

I'll wait

Democrats are far more inspiring this time around and who knew Obamacare would be such a failure..Obama/Democrats certainly weren't invested in relaying the truth, just sayin..

Seems Republicans are more concerned with stopping people from voting than getting out the vote

Works for me

I'll wait

Seems Republicans are more concerned with stopping people from voting than getting out the vote

Wow, you are full of it today.

I can understand why the right is upset. It's all political gamesmanship.
But, it would be nice if our legislative branch actually got something done. Not getting anything done is one of the main reasons why Congress has a 9% approval rating. Not getting anything done is like taxation without representation! I want my money's worth. How many people think employees should get paid for not doing their job?
In real life, there will be times when the right controls the Senate and they will be as happy as punch with Harry Reid.

The Left is so full of shit. WHen they were blocking Bush's initiatives it wa a moral imperative to prevent bad legislation. Now it's "we need to get something done."
The Founders set up a system of checks and balances precisely to make things difficult. It forces people to compromise and work together. When one party abuses it, like the Dems did with Obamacare, then it makes it impossible to work with them again.
As it is, the Democrats have no credibility. They agree to terms only to renege at the last minute. They hammer out a deal and then denounce it. They swear they wont use some procedure and then turn around and do it anywyay.
Going forward, there is no way the GOP is going to deal with the Democrats. If people thought the shutdown last time was bad (it wasn't) wait til next time.

Wow, you are full of it today.

Today is no different from any other day for Nutwinger. It's always "those rich Republicans care only about tax cuts for the rich while Obama is working on behalf of ordinary people."

Okay.

Bout time

Harry Reid will be surprised when he loses control of the Senate.

Okay.

Bout time

He did and he tried to work with them ad nauseam.
Horse fuckin' shit! Harry reid has blocked more bills than we can count....many of which would have created some fucking jobs.

Below is a list of measures House Republicans have passed related to job creation:

Empower Small Business Owners and Reduce Regulatory Burdens:

H.R. 872, the Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act

Introduced by Rep. Bob Gibbs (OH) on March 2, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 292-130 on March 31, 2011
Senate has taken no action to date

H.R. 910, the Energy Tax Prevention Act

Introduced by Rep. Fred Upton (MI) on March 3, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 255-172 on April 7, 2011

H.J.Res. 37, a Resolution of disapproval regarding the FCC’s regulation of the Internet and broadband industry practices

Introduced by Rep. Greg Walden (OR) on February 16, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 240 to 179 on April 8, 2011

H.Res. 72, a Resolution to direct committees to inventory and review existing, pending, and proposed regulations and order from agencies of the Federal Government, particularly with respect to their effect on jobs and economic growth

Introduced by Rep. Pete Sessions (TX) on February 8, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 391 to 28 on February 11, 2011
The Senate has not directed their committees to take such action

Fix The Tax Code To Help Job Creators:

H.R. 4, the Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act

Introduced by Rep. Dan Lungren (CA) on January 12, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 314 to 112 on March 3, 2011
Passed the Senate by a vote of 87 to 12 on March 31, 2011
Signed into law by the President on April 14, 2011

Maximize Domestic Energy Production To Ensure An Energy Policy For The Twenty-First Century:

H.R. 1230, Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act

Introduced by Rep. Doc Hastings (WA) on March 29, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 266-149 on May 5, 2011

H.R. 1229, Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act

Passed the House by a vote of 263-163 on May 11, 2011

H.R. 1231, Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act

Passed the House by a vote of 243-179 on May 12, 2011

Pay Down America’s Unsustainable Debt Burden and Start Living Within Our Means:

H.Con.Res. 34, a Resolution establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021

Introduced by Rep. Paul Ryan (WI) on April 11, 2011
Passed the House by a vote of 235-193 on April 15, 2011
Senate has not yet considered a budget of their own

Your boy Harry is a goddamned liar and a fool!

Works for me

I'll wait

Republicans are interested in stopping FRAUDULENT voting...that which has been keeping the Democrats elected for DECADES if not CENTURIES!

Lousy assed liberals could not win without dead people voting and multiple votes from useful idiots!

Liberals live by one rule...if we can't win while playing by the rules, we'll change the fucking rules!

Forum List

Back