Harvard Caps Harris poll shows Biden and Hillary most reviled politicians of all

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
While at the same time, Trump is at the top of the favorability rating. The poll was taken June 14-15 of 2023.

https://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/HHP_June2023_KeyResults.pdf

poll.jpg

Kamala in third tied with McConnell

RFKjr stands out...

This poll should encourage another Dem entrant... maybe Gretched????

LOL!!!

There will be a "fact check" that reads as follows....

There were false claims that homO's disapproval is now over 55%. That is not the case. As you can see the poll excluded homO for being gay and black... proof of racism and homophobia by the pollsters at Harvard...

We have always been at war with Oceania.

Buncha homO's.

But they are in power. And the impeach and indict political opponents, but forbid questioning why they got $ from Ukraine or China.

homO's ancestors are confederate slave owners and blacks in Africa accused of rounding up other tribes and selling them to the boats.

And Kamala's ancestors owned slaves in Jamaica.

And she's fuckin' Canadian.

Jesus, has this country gone way off course or what?

And Kamala's ancestors owned slaves in Jamaica.

And she's fuckin' Canadian.

Jesus, has this country gone way off course or what?

We had it going in the right direction up until 1998 ... and since then it has been a total disaster across the board...

We had it going in the right direction up until 1998 ... and since then it has been a total disaster across the board...

OK I'll bite.

What the fuck changed in 1998?

And - I say this with all due respect - please don't let it have anything to do with zionist jews ;)

While at the same time, Trump is at the top of the favorability rating. The poll was taken June 14-15 of 2023.
+
Truly surprised as Harvard Unversity is a source of CIA influence with heaviest posssible Deep State links . Cannot believe that HarvardHarris Poll would be allowed to publish such results. I live and learn --both favourable and unfavourable figures . Perhaps Miles is right -- everything is planned to come together to rout the Dumbos next year BUT with Deep State approval and instigation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back