🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard university hosts anal sex workshop

Harvard used to be a respected school. Now they will join the ranks of colleges of offering looney courses like butt sex and lesbian dance theory.

This is good news for Carlos Danger, a/k/a Democrat Perv Anthony Weiner.

He started his prison term on Monday, for being a sick pervert...which means he'll be qualified to teach this class at Harvard when he gets out.

Rehabilitation in the Bizarro World of Liberal Asshole* Loons.

*Literally and figuratively, in this case.

Anal sex is a popular sexual activity. I see no reason why a workshop is such a bad thing. No one is forced, or even encouraged to go if they don't want to go.

They still have workshops and seminars on legal issues, career changes and other traditional topics.

Not in college. That's not what parents or student loans are supposed to pay for.

It is part of Sex Week. A student run week of talks and workshops on a variety of sexual topics. I don't know if it is paid for by Harvard or sponsored but other sources. Don't really care. A college campus is a good place for you adults to get information on sex from experts.

This idea that sex should be hidden is ridiculous.

lol

upload_2017-11-8_15-50-23.png

Not in college. That's not what parents or student loans are supposed to pay for.

It is part of Sex Week. A student run week of talks and workshops on a variety of sexual topics. I don't know if it is paid for by Harvard or sponsored but other sources. Don't really care. A college campus is a good place for you adults to get information on sex from experts.

The idea of sex being part of a university curriculum is ridiculous. The idea of sex week is insane. They are there to prepare for life, not how to diddle one another.

The idea of sex being part of a university curriculum is ridiculous. The idea of sex week is insane. They are there to prepare for life, not how to diddle one another.
Diddling is an essential aspect of adult life...

People are paying money to take a class in anal sex. lol

Well, I guess that is their choice. Goddamn you fascist sure don't like the free market. lol, lol, lol

No, fruitcake. It's not a class. It's a workshop about sex, safety, birth control and other sexual matters put on by one of the 400+ student orgs at Harvard.

There is no funding by Harvard.

It's a group of students running and have run it for years.

Diddling is an essential aspect of adult life...
You learned that in college did you?

For most people, sex is a pretty big part of life.

And as for your comment that it is not what parents and student loans are supposed to pay for, who are you to say?

The parents pay for whatever they choose to pay for. And student loans are for whatever the student wants to use them for. Since the student pays them back, you don't get a say.

It's a shame I missed it. :(

OMG lmao and u r probably serious too bhahah. You've got a great attitude though. I bet you are very personable and fun to be around but plugs or not hehehh.

Well, I guess that is their choice. Goddamn you fascist sure don't like the free market. lol, lol, lol

No, fruitcake. It's not a class. It's a workshop about sex, safety, birth control and other sexual matters put on by one of the 400+ student orgs at Harvard.

Otherwise known as inmates running the asylum.

And yet, some people seem to think they should have a say in what those students learn or don't learn. Odd, isn't it?

Otherwise known as inmates running the asylum.

Why does it matter to you? With all the problems in the world, a week of sex education at a top school is what you decide to whine about? Maybe if you had taken a few classes you would have had more fun in your life.

Forum List

Back