Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

Lewdog, The Donald is friends tons of people good and bad. That is how he makes great deals!

Check it out. MAYGAYN KELLY also wanted to be a Hollywood movie star!

DL4cqfHUIAAqWzh.jpg

You don't get it. You can't have it both ways. You can't talk shit about Democrats only to say it is no big deal that Trump is friends with the same pieces of scum.

"“Harvey Weinstein calls ― he’s a friend of mine; you know, he’s the head of Miramax ― and he says, ‘Donald, you know you’re the biggest star in Hollywood.’”"

Patton Oswalt Highlights The Scary Truth About Donald Trump And Harvey Weinstein | HuffPost

GET OVER IT, THE DONALD DID NOT WITNESS FILTHY DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE AND CROOKED HILLARY/BUTTHURT OBAMA SUPPORTER COMMIT CRIMES. THE DONALD WAS NOT SURPRISED HE DID HOWEVER!

Uh, for the record, Weinstein has denied the actual rape accusations.

As did Trump.

Heck yea, he's got to follow the Democrat mantra, deny, deny, deny.

Weinstein or Trump?
View attachment 153751

Was Trump accused of rape or not?
http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/report-woman-who-accused-trump-of-rape-made-it-all-up/
The woman, who sued Trump under the name Katie Johnson on April 26, claimed he raped her at a 1994 sex party hosted by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Johnson said she was treated as a “sex slave” who was subjected to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

The big problem?

Johnson reportedly “made it all up.”
Accused yes, found guilty no. Keep it up NY , all you are doing in burying your side deeper and deeper, as you want so badly for the right to be wrong, and only the left is being wrong time and again.

So Trump was accused of rape, Clinton was accused of rape, but only Clinton is the rapist?

lol good one

More hypocrisy is the degree to which the RW'ers are treating every accusation against Weinstein as true,

vs. their treatment of every accusation against Trump as false, lol, vs. their treatment of every accusation against Bill Clinton as true.

I'm sure all of these women are lying about Weinstein, unlike those women who came out against Trump.

Weinstein has indicated his own culpability in a general sense, as did Trump when he bragged about his power to grope women without objection.

But we have audio of Weinstein with his victim. No such thing exists for trump

Spin in 3.....2......1

More hypocrisy is the degree to which the RW'ers are treating every accusation against Weinstein as true,

vs. their treatment of every accusation against Trump as false, lol, vs. their treatment of every accusation against Bill Clinton as true.

I'm sure all of these women are lying about Weinstein, unlike those women who came out against Trump.

Weinstein has indicated his own culpability in a general sense, as did Trump when he bragged about his power to grope women without objection.

But we have audio of Weinstein with his victim. No such thing exists for trump

Spin in 3.....2......1

Well let's see, Roman Palansky and Harvey Weinstein fled the country while Trump sits in the Oval Office.

You be the judge.

Folks, the DEMOCRAT WEINSTEINGATE SCANDAL is just beginning! The coverup at NBC for example is exposing more creepy characters such as Noah Oppenheim, who actually looks related to WEINSTINE! Weinstien and his enablers actually meddled in our election! And they still lost! IMO, I would not be surprised if Whinestine flees to Israel to avoid prosecution! Good riddance. Folks, lets make Disney great again! Remember the "Wonderful World of Disney?" Wholesome entertainment, not the qu33r, anti-White stuff since Disney was hijacked!

Folks, the DEMOCRAT WEINSTEINGATE SCANDAL is just beginning! The coverup at NBC for example is exposing more creepy characters such as Noah Oppenheim, who actually looks related to WEINSTINE! Weinstien and his enablers actually meddled in our election! And they still lost! IMO, I would not be surprised if Whinestine flees to Israel to avoid prosecution! Good riddance. Folks, lets make Disney great again! Remember the "Wonderful World of Disney?" Wholesome entertainment, not the qu33r, anti-White stuff since Disney was hijacked!

You just mentioned Jewish Weinstein in the same post as Disney who was founded by a guy that hated Jews. :lmao:

You know what I need right now? Some more nasty lectures from Hollywood's "Consciences of the Nation" about all the ways I disappoint them.

Heck yea, he's got to follow the Democrat mantra, deny, deny, deny.

Weinstein or Trump?
View attachment 153751

Was Trump accused of rape or not?
Report: Woman who accused Trump of rape ‘made it all up’
The woman, who sued Trump under the name Katie Johnson on April 26, claimed he raped her at a 1994 sex party hosted by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Johnson said she was treated as a “sex slave” who was subjected to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

The big problem?

Accused yes, found guilty no. Keep it up NY , all you are doing in burying your side deeper and deeper, as you want so badly for the right to be wrong, and only the left is being wrong time and again.

So Trump was accused of rape, Clinton was accused of rape, but only Clinton is the rapist?

lol good one

You bet good one, for some strange reason you left out that Clinton was also impeached and disbarred.

You just mentioned Jewish Weinstein in the same post as Disney who was founded by a guy that hated Jews. :lmao:

Walt Disney was a great American! His company was hijacked. Then they gave sociopath Whinestine $80,000,000 to basically become the employment supervisor of Hollywood! Do the math!

If you watched my youtube video you will see that Disney just hired a convicted child rapist as a director.

Good luck with that.

The left wing just don't give a damn about children or women, especially the unborn.

Report: Woman who accused Trump of rape ‘made it all up’

The big problem?

lol good one

You bet good one, for some strange reason you left out that Clinton was also impeached and disbarred.

Never mind that man, Trump colluded with the Russians!

And he likes prostitutes to urinate on him.

At least, that's what the press tells me.

Forum List

Back