Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

Report: Woman who accused Trump of rape ‘made it all up’
The woman, who sued Trump under the name Katie Johnson on April 26, claimed he raped her at a 1994 sex party hosted by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Johnson said she was treated as a “sex slave” who was subjected to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

The big problem?

Johnson reportedly “made it all up.”
Accused yes, found guilty no. Keep it up NY , all you are doing in burying your side deeper and deeper, as you want so badly for the right to be wrong, and only the left is being wrong time and again.

So Trump was accused of rape, Clinton was accused of rape, but only Clinton is the rapist?

lol good one

You bet good one, for some strange reason you left out that Clinton was also impeached and disbarred.

Never mind that man, Trump colluded with the Russians!

And he likes prostitutes to urinate on him.

At least, that's what the press tells me.

NBC?

Was Trump accused of rape or not?
The woman, who sued Trump under the name Katie Johnson on April 26, claimed he raped her at a 1994 sex party hosted by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Johnson said she was treated as a “sex slave” who was subjected to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

The big problem?

Accused yes, found guilty no. Keep it up NY , all you are doing in burying your side deeper and deeper, as you want so badly for the right to be wrong, and only the left is being wrong time and again.

So Trump was accused of rape, Clinton was accused of rape, but only Clinton is the rapist?

lol good one

You bet good one, for some strange reason you left out that Clinton was also impeached and disbarred.

NBC?

NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, you name it.

I'm glad Trump decided to take them all on the way he did. He may ultimately meet his demise for it, but it needed to be done.

At least it's better fighting them than just taking it.

The fact that all these major news sources were shielding filth like Harvey is all you need to know just how corrupt they all are.

Report: Woman who accused Trump of rape ‘made it all up’ Accused yes, found guilty no. Keep it up NY , all you are doing in burying your side deeper and deeper, as you want so badly for the right to be wrong, and only the left is being wrong time and again.

lol good one

NBC?

NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, you name it.

I'm glad Trump decided to take them all on the way he did. He may ultimately meet his demise for it, but it needed to be done.

At least it's better fighting them than just taking it.

The fact that all these major news sources were shielding filth like Harvey is all you need to know just how corrupt they all are.

They're all pretty sad, although NBC didn't run a story a few years back. They came close but canned it once the top brass found out.

The "Russia collusion" hoax was probably financed in part by Weinstein. WeinsteinGATE is just getting started! This is gonna be great! Even Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is realizing it! Unless NBC is using that Butch to twist it around!

More hypocrisy is the degree to which the RW'ers are treating every accusation against Weinstein as true,

vs. their treatment of every accusation against Trump as false, lol, vs. their treatment of every accusation against Bill Clinton as true.

I'm sure all of these women are lying about Weinstein, unlike those women who came out against Trump.
Or Bill Clinton.

More hypocrisy is the degree to which the RW'ers are treating every accusation against Weinstein as true,

vs. their treatment of every accusation against Trump as false, lol, vs. their treatment of every accusation against Bill Clinton as true.

I'm sure all of these women are lying about Weinstein, unlike those women who came out against Trump.

Weinstein has indicated his own culpability in a general sense, as did Trump when he bragged about his power to grope women without objection.

But we have audio of Weinstein with his victim. No such thing exists for trump

Spin in 3.....2......1

did you need audio or video to declare Bill Clinton a rapist?

The big problem?

lol good one

Clinton was impeached and found not guilty, and disbarred for not obeying a judge's instruction.

Weinstein has indicated his own culpability in a general sense, as did Trump when he bragged about his power to grope women without objection.

Spin in 3.....2......1

And then the liberals wonder why they start eating their own, when a blue dress shows up....Or movie stars start showing up against Harvey...

Spin in 3.....2......1

And then the liberals wonder why they start eating their own, when a blue dress shows up....Or movie stars start showing up against Harvey...

Clinton didn't rape Monica Lewinsky you idiot.

Weinstein never apologized and actually sexually harassed and possibly raped. Trump said horrible comments in a locker room and apologized.

Spin in 3.....2......1

I nailed the spin!

Again, this is not about Clinton and rape. If Clinton has anything to do with this it would be how he abused women because of his power.

Oh, and we have DNA to prove that buttercup.

Spin in 3.....2......1

Clinton didn't rape Monica Lewinsky you idiot.

HE DID USE HIS POSITION OF POWER TO ABUSE SUBORDINATES,

And you calling anyone an idiot is, in fact, idiotic.

Democrats return donations from sexual predators.

But only after being caught and years after knowing what the predator was doing.

There, fixed it for ya.
you knew Trump was a nasty sex predator Pussy grabbing degenerateSeth Meyers Calls for Trump to Be Fired Like Harvey Weinstein in Righteous New Monologue

Every thing we now know about Weinstein is what we knew about the Orange Harvey Weinstein Trump
KING: Donald Trump is a pervert

Former Maid Discloses Bizarre Trump Fetishes And Sexual Fixations
Sadistic pervert Roger Ailes is advising Donald Trump.
Trump The Pervert | The American Conservative

Seth Meyers Calls for Trump to Be Fired Like Harvey Weinstein in Righteous New Monologue

:eusa_boohoo: "I was born born born , born to be a

DL-K4iGUEAAmXZt.jpg

When I see an amorphous blob like Harvey Weinstein, the first thing that comes to my mind is "Wow, that guy is DANGEROUSLY masculine."

You know what I need right now? Some more nasty lectures from Hollywood's "Consciences of the Nation" about all the ways I disappoint them.
I thought the Evangelicals were the conscience but they voted heavily for a Pussy grabbing Orange Weinstein
Party Party Party
Donald+Trump+Harvey+Weinstein+New+York+Premiere+cb8oOG4XzZUl.jpg
President Trump has more respect for women than anyone. Weinstein and Bill Clinton are rapists and sexual monsters

just because Trump makes jokes doesn't mean he means them. it's just means he's HUMAN!

Forum List

Back