Has a "chosen one" candidate ever had fewer victories than Rubio?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
What has Rubio won? What considerable victory has he had in the 2016 election? He's never risen to a single challenge the election has called for. He has no resume.

He's an ass clown...nothing more...
People want so bad to like him though and I don't know why. Why did he run this time around? He's young. He has years to gain experience. Why run with no resume?

What has Rubio won? What considerable victory has he had in the 2016 election? He's never risen to a single challenge the election has called for. He has no resume.
lol, well it is hard to get under ZERO.

BTW, I think that Rubio claims that Trump is a con artist. But I'm not sure, he has only said it about 30 times in one interview.

CNN is projecting that Rubio won the only state that didn't go to Reagan in the 1984 Republican 49 state sweep.

CNN is projecting that Rubio won the only state that didn't go to Reagan in the 1984 Republican 49 state sweep.
And lost every other super Tuesday state. But a win is a win, and this thread asked if Rubio has had any notable victories in this election. Good job, Rubio. You won a state today.

And lost every other super Tuesday state. But a win is a win, and this thread asked if Rubio has had any notable victories in this election. Good job, Rubio. You won a state today.

Not so fast. Rubio is currently at 18% in Alabama and 17% in Texas. I know for a fact that both of those states have a 20% minimum to collect any delegates. Way worst news for Rubio than can be offset by a win in Minnesota.

He's an ass clown...nothing more...
People want so bad to like him though and I don't know why. Why did he run this time around? He's young. He has years to gain experience. Why run with no resume?

because his eastablishment overlords directed him to do so. Both of these parties have displayed their fraudulent for quite some time now. Difference is, people are finally fed up & doing something about it.

Forum List

Back