Has anybody here actually met a "White Supremacist"?

I am a Nationalist.

I am proud of being White. Really proud of being a Southerner and proud of my ancestor serving in the Confederate Army.

I think Blacks are silly, mostly criminals and welfare queens. Many of them dumber than a door knob, especially the ones elected to office by other dumbass ghetto Neggras. There are probably not 250 cumulative IQ points among the Democrat Black Caucus in Congress.

The same thing with the Browns, especially the Illegal ones.

While I ridicule Blacks and Browns for being assholes that do a lot of damage to this country it is not that I think I am genetically superior. Maybe culturally superior but that is an environment influence, not biological.

When Blacks stop being criminals, stop electing shithead Democrats, stop committing crime, and stop polluting the air with stupid Rap music I will give them a little more respect. Until then fuck 'em.

No you are a white supremacist.

I actually agree with the evil witch. First time for everything

Aren't you a Jewish supremacist though?

I worked with one when I was 16. I didn't work beside him much but would have to listen to him in the breakroom etc from time to time. I would just come to work 15 minutes late to miss his diatribes, and work right up until or after time to leave to avoid him. He was just bitter and obnoxious about everything. My boss didn't really say anything about it once I proclaimed the reason I didn't get to work on time was so I didn't have to listen to them run their mouths for 15 minutes before the day's assignments were given.

I am a Nationalist.

I am proud of being White. Really proud of being a Southerner and proud of my ancestor serving in the Confederate Army.

I think Blacks are silly, mostly criminals and welfare queens. Many of them dumber than a door knob, especially the ones elected to office by other dumbass ghetto Neggras. There are probably not 250 cumulative IQ points among the Democrat Black Caucus in Congress.

While I ridicule Blacks and Browns for being assholes that do a lot of damage to this country it is not that I think I am genetically superior. Maybe culturally superior but that is an environment influence, not biological.

When Blacks stop being criminals, stop electing shithead Democrats, stop committing crime, and stop polluting the air with stupid Rap music I will give them a little more respect. Until then fuck 'em.

Ridiculing Blacks because they are welfare queens, commit tremendous amount of crimes and the core voting block of the filthy ass Democrat Party is the right thing to do.

I am superior because I am a Conservative that believes in individual responsibly. Nothing to do with genetics.

I'm certain they exist. But I've never met one.

Has anyone here ever met one?

Tell us how it went...

all the time, upper lower Mi and the UP and upper WI. Go to stormfront and have a look around there. I meet them all the time, I can tell by the way they talk.
NASA has to go to private side to bypass all the quotas of their sorority cub to try to get back to the moon. Even so, the overpriced bu still powerful rocket that is massively behind in scheduling will be built one way or the other. and this with the help of Repubs. In everything we do, this is happening. You are talking stormfront and Klan and all that. I am talking the survival of a 1st world nation. And if you don't like that, a rich one.

Not in all my 66 years.

When I was a little kid living in Arlington VA in the late 50s, the American Nazi Party had their HQ 4-5 blocks from my house. They used to have rallies on weekends, and folks would stand around and laugh at them and shout rude comments.

I am a Nationalist.

That would be SobieskiSavedEurope

I've met them through working in a prison... and my grandfather on my mother's side was one. What made it worse, for quite a long time he was a police deputy before getting his job with GE. He had a lot of fellow like-minded friends at the Episcopalian church. As a kid I hated going to that church, and as much as I liked going to Ameriacana and Fantasy Farm when I went to visit at my grandparent's house who lived a block away from there, I hated the way they treated other people. It was a sharp contrast to my father's side who could careless what color skin or where other people came from... all but one of my uncles who lived in Texas for a long time where he was a construction site foreman and would make racist comments all the time.

Here's an example he told me once that was what he would tell the workers at his construction site, "Black is beautiful, tan is grand, but white is the color of the big boss man." My grandmother hated it, she would always say that she never raised her kids to hate other people for a reason so stupid as the color of their skin.

I’ve seen a bunch of them down by the jersey shore. There was a motorcycle convention in the town I was vacationing in. Anyway, a bunch of neo nazis that were part of a Motorcycle gang were staying at the same motel I was staying at. As far as I know, no incidents occurred with them. There was another time in the city where I ran into a few guys at a pool hall that were full of swastika tattoos.

Tell us how it went...
Yes....Tom Metzger came to one of our San Diego Scottish Games once....he showed up at our tent and we told him that he wasn't welcome and Clan is spelled with a "C", not a "K" like he does.

Tell us how it went...

I went to a part of PA that was overwhelmingly blue a few times on business. The n-word was still spoken like it was 1950. I don't know if that makes them white supremacists. But it certainly makes me laugh when Democrats play the race card.

I put that dope on ignore

I did a few months ago. I used to like to engage him, but he has descended into being another bed wetting pseudo-intellectual parrot. Just not worth anything beyond ridicule anymore.

I am a Nationalist.

One standard for Kosher Moshe, another standard for the Goy Boys.

I put that dope on ignore

I did a few months ago. I used to like to engage him, but he has descended into being another bed wetting pseudo-intellectual parrot. Just not worth anything beyond ridicule anymore.

He'll be along shortly to proclaim he got into your head

Are you talking about Mac? Yea he's gone off the deep end into Liberal conspiracy territory. Shame. Although I don't have anyone on my ignore list, I ignore his posts now regardless. He's not worth the 10 seconds it would take to click to the ignore list.

Forum List

Back