Has anybody here actually met a "White Supremacist"?

I am a Nationalist.

I am proud of being White. Really proud of being a Southerner and proud of my ancestor serving in the Confederate Army.

I think Blacks are silly, mostly criminals and welfare queens. Many of them dumber than a door knob, especially the ones elected to office by other dumbass ghetto Neggras. There are probably not 250 cumulative IQ points among the Democrat Black Caucus in Congress.

The same thing with the Browns, especially the Illegal ones.

While I ridicule Blacks and Browns for being assholes that do a lot of damage to this country it is not that I think I am genetically superior. Maybe culturally superior but that is an environment influence, not biological.

When Blacks stop being criminals, stop electing shithead Democrats, stop committing crime, and stop polluting the air with stupid Rap music I will give them a little more respect. Until then fuck 'em.

No you are a white supremacist.

I actually agree with the evil witch. First time for everything

Aren't you a Jewish supremacist though?

Yeah man. I rule The World! LOL

Well played

i_love_being_white_png-1046815.JPG

Odd, according to leftists they are lurking at nearly every corner waiting to gun people down
According to a few of the bed wetters like Mac1958 there are 60 million of them all registered to vote GOP.
I do love it when wingers (side irrelevant, of course) feel a need to fabricate my positions out of thin air to make a "point".

Meanwhile, I quote them directly.

So, thanks again.

Odd, according to leftists they are lurking at nearly every corner waiting to gun people down
According to a few of the bed wetters like Mac1958 there are 60 million of them all registered to vote GOP.
I do love it when wingers (side irrelevant, of course) feel a need to fabricate my positions out of thin air to make a "point".

Meanwhile, I quote them directly.

So, thanks again.

Yep, White Nationalists are alive and well on this message forum, you proved that.

There definitely are posters here who I would consider white supremacists, but they are quite rare.
By and large they are greatly outnumbered and however you look at it this Chicken Little campaign
to convince everyone we are up to our butt holes in white nationalists is absolute nonsense.

It stinks of leftist desperation.

It is such an old and tired stupid attack...the dems should be ashamed...every election season white people turn into evil incarnate...its past being effective unless you are trying to get people to carry out acts of hatred against the accused.....and that should be actionable in court....
Start dragging these accusers in front of a judge for liable suits...it will stop on a dime....
Why can't you rein in your peeps? We keep telling Muslims to do it, why can't white males rein in their violent crazies?

I am a Nationalist.

I am proud of being White. Really proud of being a Southerner and proud of my ancestor serving in the Confederate Army.

I think Blacks are silly, mostly criminals and welfare queens. Many of them dumber than a door knob, especially the ones elected to office by other dumbass ghetto Neggras. There are probably not 250 cumulative IQ points among the Democrat Black Caucus in Congress.

While I ridicule Blacks and Browns for being assholes that do a lot of damage to this country it is not that I think I am genetically superior. Maybe culturally superior but that is an environment influence, not biological.

When Blacks stop being criminals, stop electing shithead Democrats, stop committing crime, and stop polluting the air with stupid Rap music I will give them a little more respect. Until then fuck 'em.

There's one!

I'm certain they exist. But I've never met one.

Has anyone here ever met one?

Tell us how it went...

Yup, I've met several. And they are usually morons barely able to get out of their own way. They yell a lot though.!

I am a Nationalist.

There's one!

Huge difference between a Nationalist, and a white separatist. Of course you're too stupid and dishonest to understand that.

Tell us how it went...
It was a long time ago when I was protesting at Berkeley. The white supremacists were on the side of the police and weapons. I thought to myself how come we do not have and defense but peaceful protest? Ever since that time i never protested anything without fire power.

I put that dope on ignore
What kind of person is so insecure that they have to announce when they put people on ignore......? A donnie deplorable.

Me..Plywood. Now what's your plan? Lol

Tell us how it went...
It was a long time ago when I was protesting at Berkeley. The white supremacists were on the side of the police and weapons. I thought to myself how come we do not have and defense but peaceful protest? Ever since that time i never protested anything without fire power.

Nerf gun?

Forum List

Back