Has anybody here actually met a "White Supremacist"?

Has anyone here ever met one?
Hard to say. Maybe one of these guys would qualify?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
Being racist and being part of a "dangerous white supremacist" movement are 2 entirely different things.

Saying someone who looks repulsive resembles an ape or a wookie isn't racist at all, which is 3 entirely different things.

Fanning the flames of racism when it isn't actually an issue is an even sicker form of bigotry. It's the sort of thing a sociopath does when they want a civil conflict because their side is losing political influence.

a blithering idiot said:
Something too stupid to read.
Bigot....how does it feel to be what you despise so much?...

You're attributing characteristics of a cognizant human being to a parrot.

Parrots can feel no shame, they can't rationalize their programmed squawking responses.

I'm certain they exist. But I've never met one.

Tell us how it went...

all the time, upper lower Mi and the UP and upper WI. Go to stormfront and have a look around there. I meet them all the time, I can tell by the way they talk.
You can tell they are part of a violent gang just by walking by them?

Ex cons with experience are pretty good at it. I've witnessed them actually pick gangbangers out of a crowd.

Tell us how it went...
Have one as a regular customer. We call him "the Uber bigot". He's far from the only one I've ever met, just the one I see fairly regularly.

There are more than a few right here as well, but only a couple who will openly admit it.

According to the loony-left, if you are labeled 'white' you are a 'white supremacist.'

Hard to say. Maybe one of these guys would qualify?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.

Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!

Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.

The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'

Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.

I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.

Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)

One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.

So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.

Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
You win the internet for today my friend.

When I was in my 20s I was sharing rent with another guy close to my age. He was a guard in a prison. He came home one day with a Confederate flag tattooed on his back.
That was once common among Southern Democrats.

Now not so much.

The problem with questions like 'Have you ever met a White Supremacist?' is that you have to define your terms. For some if you are white and say the N-Bomb that makes you a bigot, therefore a racist, and therefore a White Supremacist.

I grew up during desegregation in the South, and I remember a lot of it. I talked to my father and grandfather about the topic and got different answers for the longest time, so I will summarize.

There are four kinds of 'racist' as the term is generally used today.
1) A 'bigot' who has racial attitudes about various ethnic groups, and none of them measure up to his ethnic group. A large measure of their personal pride is in identifying with their own ethnicity. They don't want discrimination in the courts against these other ethnicities, its just they are second tier to his ethnicity.
2) Racial Segregationists wants to allow voluntary associations in business, social clubs, etc to be based on race or ethnicity. They do not want the government necessarily to discriminate by law, but they don't want to have to live with disgusting people of certain races or ethnicities.
3) Racial Protectionist are racists that want the law to give advantages to his ethnicity and a few others but it should be understated or disguised as some other kind of target. He thinks it is only natural for the Peoples preferences to be encoded as law, and if the people through a democratic process elect Congresspeople that pass laws that discriminate against some ethnic groups, so be it, power to the people. They see no obligation at all for the law to be racially neutral. Most of the people involved in Identity Politics are these kinds of racists, but they want to benefit nonwhites over whites.
4) Racial Supremacists embrace inequality under the law, but also want it to be done systematically to favor one ethnic or racial group that they consider so superior to all the others it is only humane to let that group/race rule over all the others for their own good. They don't think these people are not human, but are like weeds in ones garden; not supposed to be there.

I have only met a few overt White Supremacists and they were from Rhodesia and South Africa back in the late 70's. The white segregationists I grew up among largely gave up the idea of Jim Crow ever being the law again and instead only want to be allowed to live in all white communities, though some I have met more recently still talk about a national system of Jim Crow laws that has exceptions for some minorities, like black cops and veterans. And there are lots of bigots, but none will admit to it until they think they can trust you. I do not betray friends over the use of stupid language but I ask them top tone it down around me. As I don't like hearing it.

When I was in my 20s I was sharing rent with another guy close to my age. He was a guard in a prison. He came home one day with a Confederate flag tattooed on his back.

Now not so much.

The problem with questions like 'Have you ever met a White Supremacist?' is that you have to define your terms. For some if you are white and say the N-Bomb that makes you a bigot, therefore a racist, and therefore a White Supremacist.

I grew up during desegregation in the South, and I remember a lot of it. I talked to my father and grandfather about the topic and got different answers for the longest time, so I will summarize.

1) A 'bigot' who has racial attitudes about various ethnic groups, and none of them measure up to his ethnic group. A large measure of their personal pride is in identifying with their own ethnicity. They don't want discrimination in the courts against these other ethnicities, its just they are second tier to his ethnicity.
2) Racial Segregationists wants to allow voluntary associations in business, social clubs, etc to be based on race or ethnicity. They do not want the government necessarily to discriminate by law, but they don't want to have to live with disgusting people of certain races or ethnicities.
3) Racial Protectionist are racists that want the law to give advantages to his ethnicity and a few others but it should be understated or disguised as some other kind of target. He thinks it is only natural for the Peoples preferences to be encoded as law, and if the people through a democratic process elect Congresspeople that pass laws that discriminate against some ethnic groups, so be it, power to the people. They see no obligation at all for the law to be racially neutral. Most of the people involved in Identity Politics are these kinds of racists, but they want to benefit nonwhites over whites.
4) Racial Supremacists embrace inequality under the law, but also want it to be done systematically to favor one ethnic or racial group that they consider so superior to all the others it is only humane to let that group/race rule over all the others for their own good. They don't think these people are not human, but are like weeds in ones garden; not supposed to be there.

I have only met a few overt White Supremacists and they were from Rhodesia and South Africa back in the late 70's. The white segregationists I grew up among largely gave up the idea of Jim Crow ever being the law again and instead only want to be allowed to live in all white communities, though some I have met more recently still talk about a national system of Jim Crow laws that has exceptions for some minorities, like black cops and veterans. And there are lots of bigots, but none will admit to it until they think they can trust you. I do not betray friends over the use of stupid language but I ask them top tone it down around me. As I don't like hearing it.

The lying leftists redefine the language and the MSM runs with it. There are more MSM people in the Democrat party that you can count. The MSM and the Democrat Party are really one in the same. The MSM inherited a huge demographic which they have been fooling into thinking that they (MSM) are 'objective.' It's a lie and keeps people ignorant of other points of view.

You can really tell because most of the leftists on this Forum regurgitate the same Democrat talking points, hate Trump, hate Fox News, Hate Rush, hate Hannity and on and on and on.

They are told what to think, what to listen to and what to watch and like obedient sheep they bleat in unison.

Last edited:
Saying someone who looks repulsive resembles an ape or a wookie isn't racist at all, which is 3 entirely different things.

Fanning the flames of racism when it isn't actually an issue is an even sicker form of bigotry. It's the sort of thing a sociopath does when they want a civil conflict because their side is losing political influence.

You shouldn't talk about Mike O like that.:abgg2q.jpg:

Tell us how it went...

In my 80 years, I've run into a couple of them. They all fit the same mold. Barely made it through school. Manual laborer. Heavy public drinker. Extremely loud mouth.

In reality, a poor, fearful individual who lacked the backbone to really stand up for the better things in life.

More words than action.

At the same time, I've met some truly bigoted blacks who hate everything white and fall into the big mouth, no balls category.

Tell us how it went...

In my 80 years, I've run into a couple of them. They all fit the same mold. Barely made it through school. Manual laborer. Heavy public drinker. Extremely loud mouth.

In reality, a poor, fearful individual who lacked the backbone to really stand up for the better things in life.

More words than action.

At the same time, I've met some truly bigoted blacks who hate everything white and fall into the big mouth, no balls category.

I have never met a White Supremacists in my72 years.

I have known Whites that are prejudice against Blacks mainly because of the cultural differences. They are not White Supremacists. I have also known Blacks that harbor resentment towards Whites. I met many of them while serving in the Army in the 1960s. Blacks mostly from the big city ghettos. To use stereotypes like you did with the WS Whites; low class uneducated street thug Blacks full of hate.

I have known some good decent Blacks in my life. However, I have also met some real scumbags. I also think that Whites are much more accepting of Blacks than the other way around.

As a generalization I would be much more accepting of Blacks if they would get off welfare, start taking care of their families, stop voting for Democrats, stop thinking they are entitled to get something and stop committing crimes. Stop with that obnoxious Rap music would be a plus, also.

Now not so much.

I think it's problematic to hang labels around people when a person may have characteristics of all of the above, but not be what that individual themselves considers white supremacist.

I am an Anglo-Israelite Christian. In the course of my life I've known hundreds if not thousands of people that were members / supporters of extremist organizations whether it be KKK, American Nazi Party, National States Rights Party, etc. Honestly, I don't know of any of those people who have converted to being an Anglo Israelite despite the corollaries between some degree of what they think and the the position of our church. For example:

Our church holds that the White - Anglo Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, Teutonic and kindred peoples are the biblical descendants of Abraham - Isaac Jacob. Is that white supremacy? Well, Jews claim a biblical descent (though their own history says otherwise) and make the same claim. Are THEY supremacists?

Our church teaches us that America is the New Jerusalem after God abandoned the old Jerusalem and said he would bring his people to a land which he had not named yet. The white people of the world regathered in the United States. The Israelis believe the same thing about the old Jerusalem though they've never controlled it. The same criticisms that one can level against our church would apply to the Israelis as well.

Do I feel supreme? I think that Anglo Israelites are God's servants. We have been used as God's servants throughout the world. We've given up more soldiers in battles that did not benefit us - never taking an acre of land. We have supplied more missionaries than all other countries combined! And foreign aid? Tell me what country has matched us. Does that sound like a supremacist?

We do not believe in inter-racial marriage. If you're into it, then you have every legal right to pursue it. But, I don't think that people who gather together in their own communities owe anyone an explanation as to their beliefs. I've never seen black Amish people, but then again, their culture is not conducive to the Amish lifestyle. What is wrong with people separating and pursuing their own interests?

The extremists I've known want to build a wall around America - ain't never going to happen. They would like to deport the Hispanics and then send all the blacks to Africa. That is impossible without an internal war inside the United States. Trump's letting those people live out their fantasy as we slide into One World Government. At the end of the day, I don't know of anyone that wants to reign supreme over other races. Most would be satisfied with not being forced into integration (i.e. allowed to have private churches, schools, and neighborhoods of like minded people.) So, I'm not sure labels can be very accurate.

Now not so much.

The lying leftists redefine the language and the MSM runs with it. There are more MSM people in the Democrat party that you can count. The MSM and the Democrat Party are really one in the same. The MSM inherited a huge demographic which they have been fooling into thinking that they (MSM) are 'objective.' It's a lie and keeps people ignorant of other points of view.

You can really tell because most of the leftists on this Forum regurgitate the same Democrat talking points, hate Trump, hate Fox News, Hate Rush, hate Hannity and on and on and on.

They are told what to think, what to listen to and what to watch and like obedient sheep they bleat in unison.

That is an extremely funny post. Then again, the current generation does not have the insight from those who lived the past. Let me enlighten you:

The right has tried to redefine words just as much as the left has. For example: there is that term "illegals" when referring to people without human registration papers. Where, in the Constitution, does that document give Congress the authority to tell states who they may and may not invite as guests, guest workers, and temporary workers? Such authority simply doesn't exist. The federal government was tasked with only ONE function relative to foreigners:

"Congress shall have the power... To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" (Article 1 Section 9)

That's it. Congress has NO authority to impose on states; NO authority to impede unalienable Rights of other people; NO authority to infringe upon the Liberties of any man. You and I ... and society control who comes and goes within our borders, NOT the government (unless another country is waging war against us.) Constitutionally, we were designed to have free will with a free market economy. Some people have brainwashed you into thinking the government can save you from yourself. Therefore, the government would be your benefactor and you are beholden to government for your "rights." THAT alone is screwed up on so many levels.

I'm not on the left and I despise Donald Trump. Trump's ban on bump stocks violated the Constitution on three different counts. He wants to ban silencers. He's on record wanting to ban so - called "assault weapons" (he uses the language of the left to refer to semi-automatic weapons.) The man has said: "Take their guns. Due Process later." He's supported Red Flag Laws (again not giving a sh!+ about Due Process) and wants a universal background check. Well, the only way universal background checks can be enforced is if weapons are registered and registration always, always, always precedes confiscation.

Hannity and Rush are paid stooges of Fox News. Fox News is owned largely by Rupert Murdoch and the next major stockholder is a Saudi Prince. Now, let's think about this for a moment:

Rupert Murdoch was (and may still be) on the Board of Directors for the Council on Foreign Relations (the world's largest globalist think tank.) When I was a conservative (sic) the CFR and Murdoch were the arch nemesis of the Constitution. Today they are the good guys. The globalists are controlling all the news, controlling the fight you think you're in and they control both sides of the argument. You fight people that you are actually in agreement with (and don't know it) and the globalists fund both sides of the war, all the news and they allow you to deplete your resources in a manner where you cannot defend yourself. And your buddy Trump is a lap dog for them:

Rupert Murdoch and President Trump: A Friendship of Convenience

Murdoch said 'I can't get the a**hole off the phone' about Trump, book claims

Do you honest to God think that Murdoch is going to allow his place of business (Fox News) to be used to effectively to get rid of Hispanics in this country? No sir. He's conning you into forfeiting your Rights and most of the crap that separates families will be over-turned in the courts. They have played you. Once Trump takes the guns, there won't be sh!+ you can do about it.

5dgl9pue07f31.jpg

[

I'm not on the left and I despise Donald Trump. Trump's ban on bump stocks violated the Constitution on three different counts. He wants to ban silencers. He's on record wanting to ban so - called "assault weapons" (he uses the language of the left to refer to semi-automatic weapons.) The man has said: "Take their guns. Due Process later." He's supported Red Flag Laws (again not giving a sh!+ about Due Process) and wants a universal background check. Well, the only way universal background checks can be enforced is if weapons are registered and registration always, always, always precedes confiscation.

I agree with that. The only response that I have is that the Democrats will be worse. Far worse.

However, I don't blame Trump as much as I blame the NRA leadership. I suspect Trump doesn't have any real convictions on gun control. He just calls up the NRA and ask them what they think. The leadership of the NRA is weak now and has sold the membership down the river by supporting the things you listed.

Tell us how it went...

Nope. I've never even seen one let along talked to or met one.

I'd bet they are few and far between.

White supremacists my ass.

Forum List

Back