Has Anybody Here Who Hasn't Covid Yet?

Moderna twice, boosted once.

I went into battle with body armor. And all I got was an inconvenience.

A long cold that won't go away doesn't sound very convenient.

Just sayin'.

What's COVID?
Wong Dong Flu from the Chinese Noddle House…

With or without the shot. For the record I've had the "vaccine" (I don't think you can actually call it that because even I'm not immune to it, the symptoms will just be lessened if I ever do get it.) and I haven't had it yet thankfully. :)
Had it twice and had severe reaction the last time and have been vaccinated and had boosters…

Fully vaxed & boosted, like my wife. No Covid yet. My regular cough and asthma made us extra careful. Know quite a few other old-timers who died, and one younger guy too — all in the first year.

Few are dying these days. Sure hope things don’t get worse again.

I like to think that my immune system is greatly boosted.

My family has cause for concern about this virus. Thus far, other than minor inconveniences, it's been no big deal.
You got boosted alright.

I haven't gotten Covid. I've been tested several times (PCR, antibody) - all negative.

I refuse to take the mRNA Vaxx which is not a vaccine and damages one's immune system (especially after multiple shots). I eat a healthy diet and take supplements for immune support (D3, Zinc, Quercetin, Lysine) and have a stash of ivermectin (haven't needed it yet). I also do daily nasal irrigation, a practice I started years ago to deal with allergies - it has had the added benefit of making me less susceptible to colds and other respiratory viruses.

I pretty much eat whatever I want,I'm just lucky I like things that are good for you.

Did you hear about the Dr's in Canada?
Three of them died within a few days of each other,they all worked in the same hospital,they were all young and healthy and they all died after receiving their last booster shot.
Not to mention all of the athletes that have dropped dead.
The vaccines are far from safe and far from being effective.

Three Doctors Die Within Four Days Shortly After Hospital Begins Injecting Staff With Fourth Covid Shots ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily

The Liberty Daily​

The Liberty Daily - Questionable - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Liberty Daily Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the use of sources who routinely fail fact checks, and a complete lack of transparency regarding who is behind the website.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, Propaganda, Conspiracies
Bias Rating: FAR-RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
The Liberty Daily

time to take yer ivermectin!

Well I don't like you at all politically, but I still don't want you to die because I'm not heartless. So,.. I'm going to take the high road here and tell you that I hope you stay safe. :)

sooooooooooooo............. no reply to me though 'eh, potterhead?

lol ....

With or without the shot. For the record I've had the "vaccine" (I don't think you can actually call it that because even I'm not immune to it, the symptoms will just be lessened if I ever do get it.) and I haven't had it yet thankfully. :)

Vaccines don't necessarily have to lead to immunity.

I've not had the coronavirus.

Forum List

Back