Has Anybody Here Who Hasn't Covid Yet?

vaxxed, boosted twice & no covid that i know of.

my sister had it twice & i know of 3 people who died from it.

With or without the shot. For the record I've had the "vaccine" (I don't think you can actually call it that because even I'm not immune to it, the symptoms will just be lessened if I ever do get it.) and I haven't had it yet thankfully. :)
60% have had covid

Almost 60% of U.S. Has Been Infected by COVID-19, CDC Says

Apr 26, 2022 · April 26, 2022 — Nearly six of every 10 Americans has already had COVID-19, a rate of infection that increased dramatically from December to February, the CDC says. About 34% of

I am vaxxed and twice boosted. Coincidentally, I got a negative test result less than an hour ago. Ain't got it; never had it.

I am something of a misanthrope, which has apparently worked to my advantage in this matter.

In January or early february of 2020, I had the weirdest illness I have ever had. It involved a fever that lasted a couple of days, a dry cough that went on for weeks and absolutely no other symptoms. In fact, I still experience the same dry cough from time to time.

My doctor seems entirely uninterested in testing me, and I have better things to do, so have never followed up on it.

No vaccine.
Last time I had mild cold like symptoms was when Covid first started.
Haven't had so much as a sniffle since.
Rarely get the flu shots and can't even remember the last time I had that.

Were they vaxxed and triple vaxxed?

my sister got it the 1st time b4 vaccines were available ... she was in bad trouble breathing etc... & had her prednisone upped because she was afraid to be hospitalized due to all the DEATHS occurring inside their walls.

the 3 people who died all did so b4 vaccines wre available.

the 2nd time my sister got it - was after being vaxxed & boosted & she didn't get nearly as sick because of that.

We're hearing now that 91% of those who die from covid have been vaxxed.

uh-huh. go eat some BOO dirt.

my sister got it the 1st time b4 vaccines were available ... she was in bad trouble breathing etc... & had her prednisone upped because she was afraid to be hospitalized due to all the DEATHS occurring inside their walls.

the 3 people who died all did so b4 vaccines wre available.

the 2nd time my sister got it - was after being vaxxed & boosted & she didn't get nearly as sick because of that.

uh-huh. go eat some BOO dirt.

Did you hear about the Dr's in Canada?
Three of them died within a few days of each other,they all worked in the same hospital,they were all young and healthy and they all died after receiving their last booster shot.
Not to mention all of the athletes that have dropped dead.
The vaccines are far from safe and far from being effective.

Three Doctors Die Within Four Days Shortly After Hospital Begins Injecting Staff With Fourth Covid Shots ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily

In January or early february of 2020, I had the weirdest illness I have ever had. It involved a fever that lasted a couple of days, a dry cough that went on for weeks and absolutely no other symptoms. In fact, I still experience the same dry cough from time to time.

My doctor seems entirely uninterested in testing me, and I have better things to do, so have never followed up on it.

Well I'm glad that it wasn't anything serious then. :)

I haven't had COVID. I've had all the shots and boosters. I have taken the routine prevention.... Mask, social distancing, hand washing. If I do get it, I hope it will be mild. I'm pretty old.. I think that makes me vulnerable.

Well I don't like you at all politically, but I still don't want you to die because I'm not heartless. So,.. I'm going to take the high road here and tell you that I hope you stay safe. :)

With or without the shot. For the record I've had the "vaccine" (I don't think you can actually call it that because even I'm not immune to it, the symptoms will just be lessened if I ever do get it.) and I haven't had it yet thankfully. :)
No COVID yet. I have had 2 shots and one booster.

I haven't gotten Covid. I've been tested several times (PCR, antibody) - all negative.

I refuse to take the mRNA Vaxx which is not a vaccine and damages one's immune system (especially after multiple shots). I eat a healthy diet and take supplements for immune support (D3, Zinc, Quercetin, Lysine) and have a stash of ivermectin (haven't needed it yet). I also do daily nasal irrigation, a practice I started years ago to deal with allergies - it has had the added benefit of making me less susceptible to colds and other respiratory viruses.

:mm: me

Forum List

Back