Has anyone called out CNN for all those cheap fake videos they produced of Biden at last nights debate?

So, how was Biden bad, other than he was hoarse?

None of the Trump cultists want to answer that. They just want to scream what the party told them to scream.

Sure, Trump rallied the base, but he didn't need to rally the base. Independents hate what he had to say.
Did you watch?

I can’t believe that these two are our only choices

None of the Trump cultists want to answer that. They just want to scream what the party told them to scream.

Sure, Trump rallied the base, but he didn't need to rally the base. Independents hate what he had to say.
From a liberal democrat point of view Biden's talking points were ok

He said what we expected him to say

But the way he said it exposed how frail and weak he is

Hoarse? Debate Disaster *Joe looked like a horses ass.

The medicaid comment required saving by Tapper. If Jake had sat silent and allowed Biden to respond over the next 10-15 seconds, it could have ended the debate if he didn't recover.

I've never deviated from my position that we all age, if we are fortunate to live that long. There is no shame in this.

The shame is in the exploitation and gaslighting. It has been all hands on deck to stop the outsider Trump from winning. Now when the U.S and its allies are in a bad place, "maybe it's time to be honest because there is a greater danger at stake"?

every person on the CNN after debate panel saw how bad Biden was.

Why didn't you?

Tell that to all the Dems and media freaking out over Biden’s pathetic performance.

I posted quite a few. Maybe you should inform them that Biden did great.

Are you kidding? He looked like the dead man on tales from the crypt and sounded worse

So, you've got nothing but "he sounded hoarse" and "TheParty told me to say this".

I rest my case.

Just one example. The fact that it took this debate to enlighten the average Democrats exemplified just how ignorant they are and how misled and sheltered they have been by watching and reading the MSM. The average Democrat is clueless.

We’d be able to right wipe out his debt. We’d be able to help make sure that all those things we need to do – childcare, elder care, making sure that we continue to strengthen our healthcare system, making sure that we’re able to make every single solitary person eligible for what I’ve been able to do with the – with – with – with the COVID. Excuse me, with dealing with everything we have to do with – look, if – we finally beat Medicare.

hahah hoarse? hahaha another big lie from the dembots, that he had a cold.

you are pathetic, clearly the new DNC talking points haven't reached you yet

Just ask all the dems, their donors, the lefty media, etc.

Forum List

Back