🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

There is absolutely no doubt that all the shouting over Russian "collusion" is a conspiracy theor
In so much as they conspired, true!

Frankly, I find it odd that you put anything past such an amoral, unethical, ignorant slob like Trump.
None of it's true. Only the willfully blind don't understand that.

I don't put anything past a sleazy lying douchebag like you. There is absolutely no constraint on the lies you are willing to post. There's nothing ethical about lying to smear an innocent man.

We already know members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials. We can't shake a tree in trumplandia without a Russian falling out. Your squawking and dancing and prancing seems to have had no effect.
You know no such thing, dumbass. Talking to a Russian does not equate to colluding with a Russian. Virtually every senior official in the Obama administration would be in prison if that were illegal.

Virtually every thing you post is a preposterous lie.

There is absolutely no doubt that all the shouting over Russian "collusion" is a conspiracy theor

Frankly, I find it odd that you put anything past such an amoral, unethical, ignorant slob like Trump.

I don't put anything past a sleazy lying douchebag like you. There is absolutely no constraint on the lies you are willing to post. There's nothing ethical about lying to smear an innocent man.

We already know members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials. We can't shake a tree in trumplandia without a Russian falling out. Your squawking and dancing and prancing seems to have had no effect.
You do? what did they do?

You know no such thing, dumbass. Talking to a Russian does not equate to colluding with a Russian. Virtually every senior official in the Obama administration would be in prison if that were illegal.

Virtually every thing you post is a preposterous lie.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The Russian "collusion" theory is the biggest conspiracy theory ever hatched.
Haha, I see you have caught rumps disease, whereby he thinks things become true, because they fell out of his mouth....
That one is! Feel free to post up how Russia meddled
Thank you for your permission. It means a lot to me.
And yet you didn’t post that evidence! Hmm chump

Talking to a Russian does not equate to colluding with a Russian
I didn't say it did. Please pay better attention when I post to you.

However, meeting with a rep of the Kremlin, lobbying for changes to sanctions, in an effort to get material support for the election...that's collusion.

Haha, I see you have caught rumps disease, whereby he thinks things become true, because they fell out of his mouth....
Because neither I nor anyone else wants to spoonfeed a fool like you the basic facts of the topic. We are all well aware that you are going to start pulling your taffy amd dancing for victory, no matter what is posted .

Because neither I nor anyone else wants to spoonfeed a fool like you the basic facts of the topic. We are all well aware that you are going to start pulling your taffy amd dancing for victory, no matter what is posted .
Yeah yeah yeah! You got fk! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

2 years and still nothing...……………………

Yawning

2 years and 2 weeks and still Muller is jerking himself off in public

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

Yawning

Stated by someone who cannot even spell the special counsel's name correctly.

What say you?

Yawning

Stated by someone who cannot even spell the special counsel's name correctly.

Duller is a moron, like little kids who take the time to chaek mi spelling

Grow up, Duller has spent 2 years jerking off in public

Forum List

Back