Has Biden or Obamala stood behind a mic without saying "equity" or "systemic racism" yet? How far will they go with their divisive form of governance?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
So far the Biden governance has been an absolute shit-show for anyone sane and legit.
To sum it up...it looks like this-
Mexico First
Race Pimponomics
Free Shit

When does the governance begin for good, real core Americans?

All the while they pile "children of color" on top of one another in cages. And won't touch them with a ten foot pole.
We are not fooled. Our children are though. We need to get our children out of the reach of our government and our schools...

We're fucked.

I ask anyone to pretty please explain why our govt. is intent on training us to be physically lazy & irresponsible for our own? That's literally what's happening as they throw cash at us with victims roles while help is wanted everywhere.

If it wasn't already apparent the system has trained people to be mentally lazy, then well mother fuckers you're already there. This of course is a process.

And I ask anyone on the left, anyone, please explain to me how physical laziness and displacement of personal responsibility to the govt. doesn't fuck over this country & your freedoms? Let's take it slow using small business as an example. Won't happen, leftists have been pussified down so far I may as well ask a tomato.

GO!

Relieving the wealth from the herd is a systemic motivator in liberals and globalists...

Forum List

Back