Has Clinton ever apologized?

This thread is sad; it shows how ignorant the Trump supporters are in trying to deflect & trump up lies about Hillary's "lies" or other misrepresentations.

This thread demonstrates the statistically significant differences among voters, i.e., Trump supporters are less likely to have a college degree and are more likely to have never lived outside their home towns to experience realities outside their own small world.
What lies?
Too many ...
Untitled chart - Infogram, charts & infographics
You need to figure out how in the hell you are going to defend Hillary against the truth and wtf you are going to do should she be elected.
If you are a Trump supporter, you need to look in the mirror when you make those comments.

This thread is sad; it shows how ignorant the Trump supporters are in trying to deflect & trump up lies about Hillary's "lies" or other misrepresentations.

This thread demonstrates the statistically significant differences among voters, i.e., Trump supporters are less likely to have a college degree and are more likely to have never lived outside their home towns to experience realities outside their own small world.
What lies?
Too many ...
You need to figure out how in the hell you are going to defend Hillary against the truth and wtf you are going to do should she be elected.
If you are a Trump supporter, you need to look in the mirror when you make those comments.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Try again. How the fuck are you going to defend her policies to the rest of us?

What lies?
Too many ...

I support D.J. Trump for President of the United States of America.

I have a college degree too!

What was that again?

What lies?
Too many ...
I'm not a Trump supporter. Try again. How the fuck are you going to defend her policies to the rest of us?
Try again. What policies are you talking about?

What lies?
Too many ...

Were you also a dumb ass frat boy?

H1B visas, outsourcing, Wall Street regulating themselves, regime change, etc. and so on. Especially right now watching her dance for the IMF. Oh....that won't be up for discussion. Imagine that.

H1B visas, outsourcing, Wall Street regulating themselves, regime change, etc. and so on. Especially right now watching her dance for the IMF. Oh....that won't be up for discussion. Imagine that.
Wanna cite one of her position papers so we could look at the facts?

Nope, high grades, best in my class.

Please, go on with your insults.

Wanna cite one of her position papers so we could look at the facts?

You need to read through the thread.

Nope, high grades, best in my class.
Please, go on with your insults.
Have you taken a statistics class?
"Trump supporters are less likely to have a college degree".
Of course, there is variability in the dataset distribution.

Forum List

Back