Has Hillary Clinton ever been productive?

14141858_1225620630851571_3525398101675458874_n.jpg

she's produced countless books by authors compelled to write these books simply by being a Clinton and by being herself... :D

I challenge you Clinton supporters to name one productive thing she has done in her entire life.

She proved that her husband has been the victim of unscrupulous women who accused him of sexual misconduct, she succeeded in showing that an orange clown is not the worst candidate in history, she has shown that it is impossible for any designer to make a pantsuit that flatters her "figure". She has exposed that liberals don't need a brain if the DNC prints enough copies of talking points. She figured out a way to make $100s of millions while simultaneously working full time as Secretary of State.

I challenge you Clinton supporters to name one productive thing she has done in her entire life.

She kicked the living shit out of Trump in 3 debates and secured her victory on Nov 8. And demoralized millions of idiots Repug goobers such as yourself in the process.

I would say that's pretty damn productive!

Hillary Clinton and all her Dimocrat womyn that want to dress just like her have caused a run on all the gray drapery in the DC area.

I have given her accomplishments dozens of times and they are simply ignored and the next day, another right winger asks the same darn question as if it has never been answered.... so why bother?

You don't care to know anyway, it's simply some child like game.... you know it and we know it.....no one is being your fool....but yourself.

if you really want to know, google it....you'll have your answer in a nano-second.

She kicked the living shit out of Trump in 3 debates and secured her victory on Nov 8. And demoralized millions of idiots Repug goobers such as yourself in the process.

But you would have to get sober first, wouldnt you?

I have given her accomplishments dozens of times and they are simply ignored and the next day, another right winger asks the same darn question as if it has never been answered.... so why bother?

You don't care to know anyway, it's simply some child like game.... you know it and we know it.....no one is being your fool....but yourself.

if you really want to know, google it....you'll have your answer in a nano-second.
Agreed, where would the bland pant suit industry be without her?

Your ridiculous opinion aside...

That is not productive in any way.

Brainwashed fools should not be able to vote IMO.

She proved that her husband has been the victim of unscrupulous women who accused him of sexual misconduct, she succeeded in showing that an orange clown is not the worst candidate in history, she has shown that it is impossible for any designer to make a pantsuit that flatters her "figure". She has exposed that liberals don't need a brain if the DNC prints enough copies of talking points. She figured out a way to make $100s of millions while simultaneously working full time as Secretary of State.

You do know Darth Vader would be insulted about the pants suits!

upload_2016-10-30_0-8-20.jpeg

She betrayed this country by using an easily hacked and illegal server and stayed in the race. She has managed to accumulate an estimated 50 convenient bodies in her wake without leaving sufficient evidence to be put in Jail. Her episodes of crazy eyes is a symptom of concussive injury that was recognized in the old kingdom of Egypt but were supporters believe she has a right mind to be in. I win

Last edited:

Forum List

Back