Has legalized radical feminism "block" relationships between potentially well-matched couples?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
As I've become older, I started to realize that I had to take more initiative (trust my balls) to get anywhere with a girl I liked.

However, I always knew this was true even when I was younger (16-22), but I was afraid. Not because I was "shy" or "timid" of girls, but because I was afraid that if I did something (accidently) offensive, the police would get involved.

I didn't realize how terribly it was affecting my chances until some of my friends referred to me as "Stonewall Jackson" about three years ago. When I asked them what they meant, they said how I literally 'stonewalled' a lot of ladies that were flirting with me, and the girls often would share their shock of being rejected with them (but they didn't tell me). In this case, the rejection came about when failing to move in for a kiss. A couple of girls actually knew that I made a conscious decision NOT to move in for the kiss (which is where my name "stonewall jackson" came from). Quite literally, even the tiniest doubt as to whether or not she was ready would scare the shit out of me.

This isn't to say I never had thoughts about them, or I was unaware or naive of their intentions, I was just literally afraid of lawsuits within the workplace.

Instead of blaming women's equality and independence, you might want to go look in the mirror. Man up. Quit blaming others for your problems.

Seriously - look at your relationships and understand that they all have only one thing in common.

You.

As I've become older, I started to realize that I had to take more initiative (trust my balls) to get anywhere with a girl I liked.

However, I always knew this was true even when I was younger (16-22), but I was afraid. Not because I was "shy" or "timid" of girls, but because I was afraid that if I did something (accidently) offensive, the police would get involved.

I didn't realize how terribly it was affecting my chances until some of my friends referred to me as "Stonewall Jackson" about three years ago. When I asked them what they meant, they said how I literally 'stonewalled' a lot of ladies that were flirting with me, and the girls often would share their shock of being rejected with them (but they didn't tell me). In this case, the rejection came about when failing to move in for a kiss. A couple of girls actually knew that I made a conscious decision NOT to move in for the kiss (which is where my name "stonewall jackson" came from). Quite literally, even the tiniest doubt as to whether or not she was ready would scare the shit out of me.

This isn't to say I never had thoughts about them, or I was unaware or naive of their intentions, I was just literally afraid of lawsuits within the workplace.
Dream on, Romeo.

Yeah, feminists are not your problem.

Actually, I've been with my girlfriend for two years now and we're trying to have a kid.

I"m talk about when I was younger. And that was rather well expressed in the thread.

Still not your problem.

This thread isn't actually about me, I just used some of my own experiences when I was younger to reflect upon a possibility.

Feminism is not yours or any other man's problem.

Instead of blaming women's equality and independence, you might want to go look in the mirror. Man up. Quit blaming others for your problems.

Seriously - look at your relationships and understand that they all have only one thing in common.

You.

Way to read the thread.

You're the one blaming equality and independence for men's failures.

Actually, I've been with my girlfriend for two years now and we're trying to have a kid.

I"m talk about when I was younger. And that was rather well expressed in the thread.

Still not your problem.

This thread isn't actually about me, I just used some of my own experiences when I was younger to reflect upon a possibility.

Exactly women are the problem. Such high expectations of men, but none for their own selves. Oooooh That must burn. Women are naive. Simple to come to that conclusion.

You.

Way to read the thread.

You're the one blaming equality and independence for men's failures.

No, I'm blaming the extremists avant garde wing of feminism, just as Emma Watson described it.

Emma Watson and HeForShe Points to flaws in man-hating video - CSMonitor.com

"Has legalized radical feminism ...."

Besides abortion and marriage equality, exactly what would you make illegal?

EXACTLY.

Still not your problem.

Exactly women are the problem. Such high expectations of men, but none for their own selves. Oooooh That must burn. Women are naive. Simple to come to that conclusion.

Pffttt..........put the crack pipe down.

Still not your problem.

Pffttt..........put the crack pipe down.

Look the OP is 100% correct. Women 18-29 are screwing around both literally an unlitterally and aren't serious about relationships, and when they get to a point where they think they want a serious relationship they wouldn't know one if it hit them like a bus. Now with the older generations they grew up very differently and don't have this problem. Now, it's not just women, men in their 20's think with their penis and let it do the talking. So really the odd men out are the ones shit out of luck till age 30's unless they meet the extremely rare women who isn't a hypocrite and is more wise. This is just a fact. Sorry.

Woman, some advice look in a mirror when you aren't pampering yourself and what do you see? men don't do this in their 20's because they aren't hypocrites they know exactly what they are doing and what they want to do. Sex, work, and screw around.

Forum List

Back