Has legalized radical feminism "block" relationships between potentially well-matched couples?

2nd--I'm serious. How old are you? Two people that want to hook up are going to hook up in the workplace. It happens all the time. It happened long before Anita Hill and continues to this day. I'd advise against it and yet it still happens.

There is a huge difference between two people that are interested in each other and what constitutes sexual harassment.

Don't worry, 2d. Go with your gut. Radical feminists vastly overrate their worth in the eyes of the opposite sex. By the time they are 35, a man with hair and a job will be a quite a catch for them. A feminist (mean a woman who wants men to have the same rights as women) is the smart man's dream girl. No soul mates for radical feminists.

2nd--I'm serious. How old are you? Two people that want to hook up are going to hook up in the workplace. It happens all the time. It happened long before Anita Hill and continues to this day.

There is a huge difference between two people that are interested in each other and what constitutes sexual harassment.

To be honest - the legal ramifications are too serious for the owners and aren't worth it at all. Women can make anything up and scream sexual harassment and end up suing the owner for a whopping amount. It's to easy for them to do. As an owner of w-2 employees I'm scared shitless that even though I really like my secritary I refuse to date her. Now my 1099-misc saleswomen, I can date, because tenchically they aren't employees and don't work for me. I'm very lucky.

Still not your problem.

This thread isn't actually about me, I just used some of my own experiences when I was younger to reflect upon a possibility.

Feminism is not yours or any other man's problem.

Exactly women are the problem. Such high expectations of men, but none for their own selves. Oooooh That must burn. Women are naive. Simple to come to that conclusion.

Pffttt..........put the crack pipe down.

Look the OP is 100% correct. Women 18-29 are screwing around both literally an unlitterally and aren't serious about relationships, and when they get to a point where they think they want a serious relationship they wouldn't know one if it hit them like a bus. Now with the older generations they grew up very differently and don't have this problem. Now, it's not just women, men in their 20's think with their penis and let it do the talking. So really the odd men out are the ones shit out of luck till age 30's unless they meet the extremely rare women who isn't a hypocrite and is more wise. This is just a fact. Sorry.

unlitterally? Do go on.

make employees sign a dating agreement then notarize it if they want to date you

that will back off any one who is in light in the integrity dept, man or woman

This thread isn't actually about me, I just used some of my own experiences when I was younger to reflect upon a possibility.

Exactly women are the problem. Such high expectations of men, but none for their own selves. Oooooh That must burn. Women are naive. Simple to come to that conclusion.

Look the OP is 100% correct. Women 18-29 are screwing around both literally an unlitterally and aren't serious about relationships, and when they get to a point where they think they want a serious relationship they wouldn't know one if it hit them like a bus. Now with the older generations they grew up very differently and don't have this problem. Now, it's not just women, men in their 20's think with their penis and let it do the talking. So really the odd men out are the ones shit out of luck till age 30's unless they meet the extremely rare women who isn't a hypocrite and is more wise. This is just a fact. Sorry.

unlitterally? Do go on.

Women drink, party, shop, screw around also. Sexually and nonsexually. Not very difficult to understand.

As I've become older, I started to realize that I had to take more initiative (trust my balls) to get anywhere with a girl I liked.

However, I always knew this was true even when I was younger (16-22), but I was afraid. Not because I was "shy" or "timid" of girls, but because I was afraid that if I did something (accidently) offensive, the police would get involved.

I didn't realize how terribly it was affecting my chances until some of my friends referred to me as "Stonewall Jackson" about three years ago. When I asked them what they meant, they said how I literally 'stonewalled' a lot of ladies that were flirting with me, and the girls often would share their shock of being rejected with them (but they didn't tell me). In this case, the rejection came about when failing to move in for a kiss. A couple of girls actually knew that I made a conscious decision NOT to move in for the kiss (which is where my name "stonewall jackson" came from). Quite literally, even the tiniest doubt as to whether or not she was ready would scare the shit out of me.

This isn't to say I never had thoughts about them, or I was unaware or naive of their intentions, I was just literally afraid of lawsuits within the workplace.
Dream on, Romeo.

he really needs to get out out his mommy and daddy's house

2nd--I'm serious. How old are you? Two people that want to hook up are going to hook up in the workplace. It happens all the time. It happened long before Anita Hill and continues to this day.

To be honest - the legal ramifications are too serious for the owners and aren't worth it at all. Women can make anything up and scream sexual harassment and end up suing the owner for a whopping amount. It's to easy for them to do. As an owner of w-2 employees I'm scared shitless that even though I really like my secritary I refuse to date her. Now my 1099-misc saleswomen, I can date, because tenchically they aren't employees and don't work for me. I'm very lucky.

unlitterally? Do go on.

Women drink, party, shop, screw around also. Sexually and nonsexually. Not very difficult to understand.

Yes, they do.

unlitterally? Do go on.

Yes, they do.

Wow, we agree. :)

unlitterally? Do go on.

Yes, they do.

Many women play house in their twenties. So do many men. Many shouldn't.

unlitterally? Do go on.

Yes, they do.

Many women play house in their twenties. So do many men. Many shouldn't.

Agreed.

unlitterally? Do go on.

Yes, they do.

This kid has a rich fantasy life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back