Has mental illness taken over the Democratic party

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Lets face it they have plan on top of plan that will destroy the nation.

Every time i think of the democrats I get a picture of cortez with a few kilos of cocaine on her back holding hands with pee wee herman as both of them pass out monopoly money to everyone they come across encouraging people to vote for madura for president.
Seriously what the hell is wrong with them .
Are they really as stupid as they seem and how is that actually possible.

Every time i think of the democrats I get a picture of cortez with a few kilos of cocaine on her back holding hands with pee wee herman as both of them pass out monopoly money to everyone they come across encouraging people to vote for madura for president.

So, you have weird fantasies about a freshman congresswoman and a washed up actor...and then accuse others of being mentally ill.

I do not guess you possess the IQ to see the irony there, do you?

So, you have weird fantasies about a freshman congresswoman and a washed up actor...and then accuse others of being mentally ill.

While you are making up new sayings to demean others, the East Asians are building up their nations.

Yes they are. Politics are a popularity contest usually won by those promising the most. Terms like personal responsibility, self-sufficiency, accountability...are not in vogue.

Reality and sanity have left the building.

Democrats have been headed to crazy town for awhile now. With their winning a House majority believe they have a mandate to drag everyone along for the ride.

While you are making up new sayings to demean others, the East Asians are building up their nations.

I am not the one posting weird fantasies on the Internet, I just point them out.

And what are you doing about those evil East Asians?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hopefully, when AOC reaches adulthood and grows into her teeth, her brain might also mature. ... :cool:

I am going to defend Cortez.

Yes she is a idealist and naive but she was voted in by people that wanted her voice in the House.

I do disagree with her but there is a segment of our society that support her views.

As much as you may not like the young lady she is voicing for those that believe in her message.

Just remember in 1974 Richard Nixon along with Ted Kennedy almost gave us a form of Universal Healthcare, so is Cortez any different except she is non-white?

Sure she see it through her eyes like you see it through your eyes, so her views is going to be based on her Heritage and how Latinos and Hispanics are actually looked down on by many whites and blacks and asians.

She is going to be radical so her voice can be heard but people should remember the more you toss her off as crazy the more people she get to follow her.

Personally she remind me of that Snake Charming Preacher that amasses a following until bitten.

There are 435 elected Representatives in the House of Representatives of the US Congress. Each one is elected by their District. Trumpicans seem obsessed with a rookie freshman Rep, one of the 435 elected Rep's, with little power and authority. Seems to be great concern over a young Hispanic female being allowed to compete in the DC Games of Politics.

As far as anyone knows, AOC has no dragons.

There are 435 elected Representatives in the House of Representatives of the US Congress. Each one is elected by their District. Trumpicans seem obsessed with a rookie freshman Rep, one of the 435 elected Rep's, with little power and authority. Seems to be great concern over a young Hispanic female being allowed to compete in the DC Games of Politics.

53435182_1868167513294900_7889728315706048512_n.jpg

I am going to defend Cortez.

Yes she is a idealist and naive but she was voted in by people that wanted her voice in the House.

I do disagree with her but there is a segment of our society that support her views.

As much as you may not like the young lady she is voicing for those that believe in her message.

Just remember in 1974 Richard Nixon along with Ted Kennedy almost gave us a form of Universal Healthcare, so is Cortez any different except she is non-white?

Sure she see it through her eyes like you see it through your eyes, so her views is going to be based on her Heritage and how Latinos and Hispanics are actually looked down on by many whites and blacks and asians.

She is going to be radical so her voice can be heard but people should remember the more you toss her off as crazy the more people she get to follow her.

Personally she remind me of that Snake Charming Preacher that amasses a following until bitten.
First im not white .
Yes she is differnt her green plan would only cost us about 93 to 100 trillion dollars not to mention the cost of 100 percent health care fair wage free College

wingoramouswhy no they are both perfect examples of democrats

No it has nothing to do with her sex age or heritage.
Shes a moron but again her fellow morons voted her in

wingoramouswhy no they are both perfect examples of democrats

drunk posting again?

come back when you are sober

Democrats through the department of education might have achieved dumbing down American citizens, with a combination of illiterate foreigners from Third World countries.. I think they are hedging their bets they achieved this.

If Trump could he should get on his knees every morning and thank God for giving us AOC to keep his comments out of the media for the day

There’s definitely something wrong with the mental health of people who still think democrats should be making important decisions for this country.

Forum List

Back