Has North Korea Become The Left's New Champion?

“You’ve got to give him credit," Mr Trump said. "How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? "Even though it is a culture, and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible.
"He wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one. - Donald Trump -

Orange-turd is in love with Fat Boy Un. Trump admires him.
Is that love or more like a how the fuck does that happen observation?

The new Lefty hero on the block is North Korea's Kim Jung Un!

One cruise through the channels of The Lefty media MSM outlets prove that. The Left Loves Kim Jung Un more than Herr Mueller.

Has Kim Jung Un dethroned Mueller as the Left's new Anti-Hero?

Remember Bill Clinton and Obama Bin Spying not only propped this guy up through back channels but they helped him get nuclear weapons and develop more reliable missiles.. so it's only natural The Left would admire Un while reviling The President of The United States..
Without question... Just look at this board. All the lefties are getting in on the action when it comes to trashing our countries president, and our nation's response to this threat.

One cruise through the channels of The Lefty media MSM outlets prove that. The Left Loves Kim Jung Un more than Herr Mueller.

Remember Bill Clinton and Obama Bin Spying not only propped this guy up through back channels but they helped him get nuclear weapons and develop more reliable missiles.. so it's only natural The Left would admire Un while reviling The President of The United States..

Has North Korea Become The Left's New Champion?

No, but it certainly sounds like something you'd say.
He's laying the groundwork.......

Personally, I think the left has goaded Trump into this think with North Korea, to see which one has a bigger set of balls. That was their whole Alinskyite strategy behind their "Russian collusion" nothingburger.

So if Trump doesn't carry it through, they can call him a "pussy". And if he does carry it through, they can blame Republicans for WWIII, if there are any of them left around.

Yeah. The left made him do It!

The party of personal responsibility strikes again.

Responsibility is creating an atmosphere where someone can succeed, not pushing them into failure. I haven't heard a single thing from the left, about the long list of Trump's accomplishments.

To the Democrats,, Kim Jung Un is a hero like Bin Laden. So what did the Democrats do to their, ahem, hero? They killed him, right after the GOP, who (wink, wink) pretended they hated Bin Laden, but let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Remember?.

I remember.

George Bush remembers.

“You’ve got to give him credit," Mr Trump said. "How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? "Even though it is a culture, and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible.

And that's why he's the President, and you're just some schmuck on an internet discussion board. Would you be tasked with the protection this country without at least giving some consideration and thought as to who and what the enemy is?

Look for far boy Kim to replace Che Guevara as the t shirt hero of choice across liberal campuses this year.

Kim Jung Un, is that you?

I disagree. The Left is overwhelmingly siding with Kim Jung Un and allying with our enemies, and against our President like they always have.

At least they are consistent.
Your view of the Left is one seen through a welder's helmet. You know nothing. You only seek to find scapegoats for your hero's ineptitude. You aren't even an ideological Conservative. If Trump is your ideal, you're a Populist without real political consciousness or savvy.
Idiot. Unworthy of further discussion.

I went out to MSNBC's and CBS News websites to see what provoked the thread's premise. I'd have to answer "No" based on that experience. But it sure has my curiosity up to how they're supporting North Korea? But not so much that I'll start cruising television news. Examples would be helpful.

My bad, you must be Vladimir Putin then.
Kim Jung Un, is that you?

I disagree. The Left is overwhelmingly siding with Kim Jung Un and allying with our enemies, and against our President like they always have.

At least they are consistent.
Your view of the Left is one seen through a welder's helmet. You know nothing. You only seek to find scapegoats for your hero's ineptitude. You aren't even an ideological Conservative. If Trump is your ideal, you're a Populist without real political consciousness or savvy.
Idiot. Unworthy of further discussion.

You forgot to watch CNN. Ornwarch any of the other SCUM Leftist Network Channels for long enough.

Be my guest and go ahead and watch all of them for a while.

They are calling the President unhinged, a madman, dangerous, mentally unstable.

Fuck all of them. They aren't American in my opinion.

Revoke their citizenship and deport them to Cuba, North Korea or Venezuela!

Either you are for us or against us...and they make it clear everyday they are against us!
I went out to MSNBC's and CBS News websites to see what provoked the thread's premise. I'd have to answer "No" based on that experience. But it sure has my curiosity up to how they're supporting North Korea? But not so much that I'll start cruising television news. Examples would be helpful.

Okay, can you provide a single piece of evidence to back up your claim?

And that's why he's the President, and you're just some schmuck on an internet discussion board. Would you be tasked with the protection this country without at least giving some consideration and thought as to who and what the enemy is?

He's president because you can fool some of the people all the time. Nothing else.

He's president because you can fool some of the people all the time. Nothing else.

Obama fooled quite a few people, and many of them having realized they were being hoodwinked and bamboozled, Left The Democrat Party and voted for President Trump.

So in a sense you are correct, just not in the way you hoped to be correct.

Obama Bin Lying, and Hillary Rotten Clinton, through their treachery, betrayal of America, Lies, Graft, and Cowardice MADE DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENT.

You start your Op with a lie and then it's all downhill from there.. You're a joke Rotting Tree.

Forum List

Back