Has President Trump been impeached yet?

he and the FBI raided the former campaign manager who's already turned over all docs.

more effort into collecting what people are willing to give them than collecting what others are working hard to destroy.

kinda odd but that's the times we live in.

he and the FBI raided the former campaign manager who's already turned over all docs.

more effort into collecting what people are willing to give them than collecting what others are working hard to destroy.

kinda odd but that's the times we live in.

So the answer is still no.

We were assured a month ago that impeachment was looming.

Has he been impeached yet? No?

Has any evidence of collusion been found yet? No?

Is Mueller doing anything but going through the motions? No?

Wtf?
/----// Let me check CNN - they are usually on top of this kinda stuff - Hang on for a minute ---- ummmm nothing yet. I'll keep an eye out and let you know.
russian dressing.jpg

Has President Trump been impeached yet?

:uhoh3: any day now, they will get him any day now :lalala:

democrats=:dig:

He should be removed from office but its very doubtful that will happen with the Republican's having the majority. They're not doing much but they ARE protecting Trump.

Wtf?
I thought you were pissed at him........ But that was yesterday....... :eusa_whistle:

He should be removed from office but its very doubtful that will happen with the Republican's having the majority. They're not doing much but they ARE protecting Trump.
seriously? they don't care much for him either so this is just willfull bullshit.

Wtf?

I'd like to attract your attention: Congress has voted for more sanctions on Russia basing on "Russian interference" which Mueller is only supposed to prove (and it's not a fact he''l be able to prove it). Sounds like total nonsense.

Wtf?
Who assured you?

Wtf?
I thought you were pissed at him........ But that was yesterday....... :eusa_whistle:

Your memory is failing you. I'm pissed at the GOP. Not that your statement is relevant in any way.

Wtf?

I'd like to attract your attention: Congress has voted for more sanctions on Russia basing on "Russian interference" which Mueller is only supposed to prove (and it's not a fact he''l be able to prove it). Sounds like total nonsense.

Do you know the difference between Russian interference and collusion?

I doubt you do.

No, he hasn't. I hear they are waiting until after Hillary gets locked up.

Wtf?

I doubt you do.

What does it change? Neither one has been proven.

Wtf?

Your memory is failing you. I'm pissed at the GOP. Not that your statement is relevant in any way.
Then maybe you should have been more clear...... Claiming he was swallowed by the swamp, becoming one of them.......... :dunno:

Still not through that grieving process are ya.........? Well give it time. In the meantime if ya want to use me as a punching bag then feel free, what are friends for....... Besides I don't even notice the hits. :thup:

Wtf?

I doubt you do.

What does it change? Neither one has been proven.

Interference, which you posted about, is irrelevant to my post and thread. That's what changes. Try to stick to the subject.

Wtf?

Then maybe you should have been more clear...... Claiming he was swallowed by the swamp, becoming one of them.......... :dunno:

Still not through that grieving process are ya.........? Well give it time. In the meantime if ya want to use me as a punching bag then feel free, what are friends for....... Besides I don't even notice the hits. :thup:

Being swallowed up by the swamp doesn't earn scorn.

Not that this is relevant to this thread.

We were assured a month ago that impeachment was looming. Has he been impeached yet? No? Has any evidence of collusion been found yet? No? Is Mueller doing anything but going through the motions? No? Wtf?
You're still posting about it, so something must be working.

Forum List

Back