Has President Trump been impeached yet?

We were assured a month ago that impeachment was looming.

Has he been impeached yet? No?

Has any evidence of collusion been found yet? No?

Is Mueller doing anything but going through the motions? No?

Wtf?
I thought you were pissed at him........ But that was yesterday....... :eusa_whistle:

Your memory is failing you. I'm pissed at the GOP. Not that your statement is relevant in any way.
Then maybe you should have been more clear...... Claiming he was swallowed by the swamp, becoming one of them.......... :dunno:

Still not through that grieving process are ya.........? Well give it time. In the meantime if ya want to use me as a punching bag then feel free, what are friends for....... Besides I don't even notice the hits. :thup:

Being swallowed up by the swamp doesn't earn scorn.

Not that this is relevant to this thread.
Getting nit picky in your dotage?

We were assured a month ago that impeachment was looming. Has he been impeached yet? No? Has any evidence of collusion been found yet? No? Is Mueller doing anything but going through the motions? No? Wtf?
You're still posting about it, so something must be working.

None of the above are working. Perhaps I'm just in denial that a lefty would say something that isn't true!

Wtf?

I don't remember anyone giving a timeline for his impeachment. Most of us recognize that impeachment processes take time. So if he is going to be impeached it will in a year or two years time.

Wtf?

I don't remember anyone giving a timeline for his impeachment. Most of us recognize that impeachment processes take time. So if he is going to be impeached it will in a year or two years time.

You don't remember an entire thread titled "Impeachment Looming"?

You don't remember Democrat politicians saying he'd be gone in months?

We were assured a month ago that impeachment was looming. Has he been impeached yet? No? Has any evidence of collusion been found yet? No? Is Mueller doing anything but going through the motions? No? Wtf?
None of the above are working. Perhaps I'm just in denial that a lefty would say something that isn't true!
And yet you feel the need to respond! Why? :cool-45:

2383d0b6b740c13fe74717ac64550eb77b1b1c68cad7773285abc7101de0f9b0.jpg

He should be removed from office but its very doubtful that will happen with the Republican's having the majority. They're not doing much but they ARE protecting Trump.
Removed from office for what?

Republicans are protecting Trump from what?

And yet you feel the need to respond! Why? :cool-45:

Are you totally incapable of reading, totally devoid of humor, unable to recognize sarcasm, or all of the above?

Impeached yet? I don't think so as I haven't heard of any unnamed sources coming forward with such info. But if it comes it'll likely just be warmed over bullshit from W's impeachment threats by the loony lefty dopes.

Wtf?
Who assured you?
Knuckleheads like you.
In other words nobody assured you that impeachment was looming but it`s classy of you to admit that you lied. Good job.

Hey retard:

He isn't the OP, I am.

And yes someone assured us it was looming, there's a fucking thread that says so.

Well has he?

Still waiting.

With all of the "boy we really got him this time!" And "Trump is going down!" Threads we have seen since January, it should be happening already.

Wtf?
Who assured you?
Knuckleheads like you.
In other words nobody assured you that impeachment was looming but it`s classy of you to admit that you lied. Good job.

He isn't the OP, you dumbass.

Wtf?
Who assured you?
Knuckleheads like you.

He isn't the OP, you dumbass.
Nothing he says makes sense.

So? Is Trump still POTUS?

What happened to the "We got him now!" Sure thing that was discovered. Surely after 9 months of it, he's gone now right?
Yes and for 7 more years.

Forum List

Back