Has the media decided that it is our THIRD PARTY? Jim Acosta seems to think so!

He didn't always say that and there isn't a valid point not to release them while under audit anyway. All president's taxes are audited and everyone else managed to release their returns. What makes Trump so special? Other than being touched.

The president always gets audited (and the veep too)
It’s none of your business

The Orange bitch works for us. Of course it's our business, and we're going to get that information, one way or another.

He didn't always say that and there isn't a valid point not to release them while under audit anyway. All president's taxes are audited and everyone else managed to release their returns. What makes Trump so special? Other than being touched.

If insisting on seeing a president's long form birth certificate (something no other president has been asked) is Trump's business then Trump showing his taxes is mine. Especially if a president is doing business internationally has close business relations with entities not known to be friendly to our government or involved in illegal activity.

The Orange bitch works for us. Of course it's our business, and we're going to get that information, one way or another.
When the audit is over in 2026 you can have it lol

If insisting on seeing a president's long form birth certificate (something no other president has been asked) is Trump's business then Trump showing his taxes is mine. Especially if a president is doing business internationally has close business relations with entities not known to be friendly to our government or involved in illegal activity.
It’s none of your business,, but being born in America is my business

More importantly, it's congress's biz. Trump is the first (Mitt too to a lesser extent) to refuse to release. Congress has the responsibility to pass laws covering Federal Elections and what candidates must disclose. And as you say, Trump's sons admit they've taken millions from Russia, and Jared was bailed out by ME despots.

I think New York state and Congress are both going to get it so don't worry about it.

And was proven, the long form wasn't necessary. Trump's taxes are our business.

Is that really what you consider scandals?
None involved malpractice on the part of the president and none were prosecutable

Since when did a scandal have to be something prosecutable?

Was former President William Clinton getting a Lewinsky in the Oval Office prosecutable?
Seems it was

It SEEMS that former President William Clinton getting a Lewinsky in the Oval Office prosecutable?

Amusing!

If you're OK with the current President spouting off more lies than any other then you do you.

Are you serious that you consider it relevant, in some way, that President Donald J. Trump exaggerates about the size of a crowd? That's important to you...but failed former President Barack Hussein Obama lied repeatedly about the cost of Obamacare, promised us that our health insurance costs would be reduced by $2,500 per year and, Obama's award winner, IF YOU LIKE YOUR INSURANCE, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR INSURANCE.

Get real! You're embarrassing yourself!

“When the audit is over” dick head

I think New York state and Congress are both going to get it so don't worry about it.
Supreme court will visit that matter in 2026 lol

“When the audit is over” dick head

And was proven, the long form wasn't necessary. Trump's taxes are our business.
It absolutely isn’t it would be in the constitution

The IRS may not know the context of everything in the audit. But that's not what we are talking about here. This was a broken promise by the president, something every other recent president has been able to do.

The "IRS may not know the context of everything in the audit"? Did you really post that or did you discover it too late to edit?

I hope he never, ever releases his tax returns. If for no other reason than it drives the Democrats crazy with hate. Over TWO YEARS and the Democrats have yet to accept the results of the 2016 Presidential Election.

I'm worried about them, all this whining, stress, and hate can't be good for their health.

IRS is fine with President Trumps tax returns, so I'm fine with them.

Last edited:
Complete bullshit, but it seems you'll believe anything with that Orange cock constantly in your mouth, dick head.

name%20calling%203_zps8vhqddba-L.jpg

There was no question about where other presidential candidates were born.

As you know, it was Hillary Clinton who raised the issue of candidate Barack Hussein Obama's place of birth in 2008.

More importantly, it's congress's biz. Trump is the first (Mitt too to a lesser extent) to refuse to release. Congress has the responsibility to pass laws covering Federal Elections and what candidates must disclose. And as you say, Trump's sons admit they've taken millions from Russia, and Jared was bailed out by ME despots.

Hmmmm...curious, you forgot to include your reliable source and working link to your allegations.

If President Trump's sons, did work in and for Russia, why would they not be entitled to be paid?

Bendog, how did you miss the massive transfer of money from Communist China to Joe Biden's son? Why is this not important...to you?

Uncle Joe Now Says “We Need to Get Tough With China” — After His Family Pockets $1.5 Billion from Chi-Coms
by Jim Hoft June 11, 2019 110 Comments

In his 2018 book, Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends Peter Schweizer revealed how the Biden family secured a billion-dollar China deal just days after former Vice President Joe Biden visited China in 2013.

The Clintons aren’t the only ones securing huge contracts with foreign governments off their political status!

[...]
Uncle Joe Now Says "We Need to Get Tough With China" -- After His Family Pockets $1.5 Billion from Chi-Coms

He's referring to the lies from the White House and how the press should have done a better job calling them out.

I agree.

Here is the full interview and a place for liberals to go to and not give Breitbart traffic.

The thing Jim Acosta got right was his during his personal trip to "The Wall". He correctly pointed out how peaceful a border area can be when there is a substantial wall in place. :113:

Forum List

Back