Hasan Supports The Taliban

CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY OR DIE

There is a history of that and Christian countries have invaded more foreign lands that Muslim countries ever have.

Quit deflecting. We weren't talking about invasions. We were talking about converting or we'll behead you.

Hate to be the one to break bad news but the history of Christianity is rife with forced conversions and a high mortality rate for the reluctant. Granted...they might not have actually beheaded much but dead is....dead...

would you happen to know if those are muslim christians or jewish christians?

Quit deflecting. We weren't talking about invasions. We were talking about converting or we'll behead you.

Hate to be the one to break bad news but the history of Christianity is rife with forced conversions and a high mortality rate for the reluctant. Granted...they might not have actually beheaded much but dead is....dead...

Christian christians. :)

I assume Christianity is the standard religion forced upon the Indians.

Right. Christianity is the religion that says convert or we'll behead you...oh wait.

There is a history of that and Christian countries have invaded more foreign lands that Muslim countries ever have.
1. When did the forcing of people to Christianity stop?

2. When did the forcing of people to Islam stop?

It doesn't take a think tank to reveal the answer.

The vast majority of force converted Jews in history became Christians (Or lion shit).

The vast majority of force converted Jews in history became Christians (Or lion shit).

I could be wrong here but I don't think the early conversions were forceable - Christianity was a distinct and persecuted minority. Not until later, when it was more possible was force used large scale.

Right. Christianity is the religion that says convert or we'll behead you...oh wait.

There is very little forcing of people to Islam these days. It doesn't take a think tank to realize that.

I assume Christianity is the standard religion forced upon the Indians.

The invasions and Crusades seem to have occurred as a result of regaining lands that Islamic invasions had captured.

Regardless, it is Islam that is still stuck in the barbaric medieval ages, and wants to drag the rest of the world back there with it, while Christianity has reformed and moved on a long time ago.

The invasions and Crusades seem to have occurred as a result of regaining lands that Islamic invasions had captured.

Regardless, it is Islam that is still stuck in the barbaric medieval ages, and wants to drag the rest of the world back there with it, while Christianity has reformed and moved on a long time ago.

After the Christians invaded and captured them.

Christianity has become domesticated, but on the issue of conversion or death, that is not so much practiced in mainstream Islam either.

But it does take a working brain - sadly, yours requires a service as you make such an easily disproved point.

HaindavaKeralam - Shocking Stories from Assam - Gun Point Conversions by Christian Terrorists

Shocking Stories from Assam - Gun Point Conversions by Christian Terrorists

Now have a look at the National Liberation Front of Tripura.

Of course, America gave up this after they'd either killed or force converted most of the native American Indians but America still invades countries and murders its inhabitants.
I suppose the option to live as a forced Christian is slightly better but America has evolved since you guys mass murdered the people you stole the land from.

Now, did I mention the forced conversion of slaves you forced to work in your cotton fields?

But it does take a working brain - sadly, yours requires a service as you make such an easily disproved point.

HaindavaKeralam - Shocking Stories from Assam - Gun Point Conversions by Christian Terrorists

Shocking Stories from Assam - Gun Point Conversions by Christian Terrorists

Now have a look at the National Liberation Front of Tripura.

Of course, America gave up this after they'd either killed or force converted most of the native American Indians but America still invades countries and murders its inhabitants.
I suppose the option to live as a forced Christian is slightly better but America has evolved since you guys mass murdered the people you stole the land from.

Now, did I mention the forced conversion of slaves you forced to work in your cotton fields?
Naturally Freddie keeps overlooking the millions and millions of people his brethren have murdered in the past. Perhaps Freddie should study the history of Jihad to see how Islam spread in the Middle East countries after the Muslims left the Saudi Peninsula, and to this day the descendents of the lucky survivors can't practice their religious beliefs in peace. Aren't you forgetting also, Freddie, that it was the Muslims who rounded up these slaves and sold them to others, and it is only the Muslims in the 21st century who are still practicing slavery. I wonder if Freddie can tell us of any actual incident he heard from a fellow Muslims in which American soldiers are forcing people into Christianity (even though that is the shtick that goes around with those like Freddie), and I wonder if he can tell us that Americans think that anyone who drops out of Christianity is an "apostate" who should be murdered. Or is this the thinking of only the Muslims that other Muslims are afraid to drop out of the religion or they keep quiet if they don't believe anymore for fear of what might happen to them.
The Punishment for Apostasy from Islam

Forum List

Back