Hate crimes in the us , notice none are of the slightest interest to democrats.

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Hate crimes is defined by someone other then the brain dead Right.
Zombie conservatives? Sounds scary! :eek:
Hate crimes are against race . religion and sexual orientation , showing a bias against these.
Your understanding is incomplete.
Democrats have no bias against any of these , only you haters do.
I have no idea who "you haters" are, at least beyond the realm of your fevered imagination, but you've completely failed to grasp my point, so congratulations on keeping your echo chamber intact! :)

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Zombie conservatives? Sounds scary! :eek:

Your understanding is incomplete.

I have no idea who "you haters" are, at least beyond the realm of your fevered imagination, but you've completely failed to grasp my point, so congratulations on keeping your echo chamber intact! :)
What a hoot , you have no point.

I wonder (((who))) invented the term hate crime?

Only hate crimes they care about is towards blacks. If a black dude didnt get hired for a job because he burned his lips on a crack pipe and didnt make it to the interview democrats would say the system is racist. Or if some black chick got high and went and stole a car so she could rob a gas station then when the cops pulled up and she shot at them and drove off running over some people only to crash into a telephone pole and get out and shoot at the cops more and the cops shot her then democrats would say the cops and telephone pole manufacturer were racist and committed hate crimes.

And lets face it, blacks are now the most racist people in the country but they get a free pass on it.

...hate crimes by definition, which I gave on the first comment here are all done by the right. Democrats don't give a dam about race religion or sexual orientation. ......
:lmao:
Typical clueless, unreflective democrat hypocrite. Drinking that much Kool aide really can't be good for you, kid.

Only hate crimes they care about is towards blacks. If a black dude didnt get hired for a job because he burned his lips on a crack pipe and didnt make it to the interview democrats would say the system is racist. Or if some black chick got high and went and stole a car so she could rob a gas station then when the cops pulled up and she shot at them and drove off running over some people only to crash into a telephone pole and get out and shoot at the cops more and the cops shot her then democrats would say the cops and telephone pole manufacturer were racist and committed hate crimes.

And lets face it, blacks are now the most racist people in the country but they get a free pass on it.
What a hoot, these Q anon people will go off the deep end, that's for sure.

Forum List

Back