Hate hoax Jussie Smollett refuses to turn over phone to investigators was filmed in lobby after atta

The Jussie Smollett ‘assault’ story continues to disintegrate before our eyes.
And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators - Was Filmed in Lobby After 'Attack" Appearing Normal

Oh look the dream team victim here, He is black, gay and a Trump supporter beat him up oh my.
and right off the bat most with a brain instantly knew THIS WAS A BS SCAM " so they could once again get their morons worked up again. Gawd you fkrs are stupid, including the dumbass who was so happy about this fake incident they posted it on here.

WE ALL KNEW THIS FKR LIED AND MADE THE CHIT UP!!
Buzzfed

Hey now don't be picking on my Truth bible. BUZZFEED is more true to truth than God himself I tell yah. lol

IMHO, Mr. Smollett's story is bullshit. The main danger in Chicago is getting shot in the back, not getting roughed up a little bit in the middle of the night by honkies wearing maga hats, especially considering how cold its been in Chicago.

But he really has nothing to concern himself with. In Chicago, with Dead Fish Emmanuel as mayor having his back, he will face no legal jeopardy. After all, Dead Fish understands about creating a crisis to make a point.

We know how this story goes. It will make no difference if he made up the incident. The left will spin it to this is a conversation we need to have saying it really doesn't matter it didn't happen to him because it happens to others, pissed at the cops for exposing the hoax the media will probably back track to BLM mode and go after the cops saying they are asking for phone record simply because the guy is black.
Yep. These are the folks that attack teenagers for being on the receiving end of assaults by a black religious gang and a lying Injun.

And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators - Was Filmed in Lobby After 'Attack" Appearing Normal

Oh look the dream team victim here, He is black, gay and a Trump supporter beat him up oh my.
and right off the bat most with a brain instantly knew THIS WAS A BS SCAM " so they could once again get their morons worked up again. Gawd you fkrs are stupid, including the dumbass who was so happy about this fake incident they posted it on here.

Yeah, just what a gay black man needs.....a hoax to get attention from white people...mf please!!

Isn't that what you do all day, every day here?

Yeah, just what a gay black man needs.....a hoax to get attention from white people...mf please!!
Apparently that's just what happened....because gay black men, especially well known ones, are always being attacked by white people.
MF please? Mfer.....please!

There has to be a reason he won’t turn over his phone...
He’s gay. And Republicans hate him and want him dead. Like they do all gay people. I would be a little nervous too.

Where did you get the crazy idea that Republicans want all gay people dead?

Au contraire, the greatest lawman of all time, J. Edgar Hoover, was a proud homosexual and also a lifelong Republican. Gop'ers like the guy, as well as the Tremendous Gay Lawyer extraordinaire Roy Cohn, who represented the Donald himself for many years before passing on.

"Hate the sin; love the sinner".

Greg

Your race sucks

Actually, Mr. Smollett is a celebrity- unless lots of people know who you are, you are going to starve.

Maybe a gay black male who works at Walmart doesn't need attention, but this dude's career depends on attention.

I didn't know who he was before this hoax, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Actually, Mr. Smollett is a celebrity- unless lots of people know who you are, you are going to starve.

Maybe a gay black male who works at Walmart doesn't need attention, but this dude's career depends on attention.

Never even knew he existed. And now that I've been forced to know . . . I don't care.

This is really bad news for Jussie. It appears that the police dont believe his story.

According to people close to Jussie, the actor is "frustrated" with the way that Chicago police have handled the investigation.

Jussie's friend told MTO News that police "interrogated" Jussie for almost an hour - to get the story. The friend explained, "[Jussie] was in the room with detectives like he was a suspect. Some of the questions were really inappropriate, almost like they thought he was making the whole thing up."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mtonew...arguing-with-police-is-he-under-investigation

This is really bad news for Jussie. It appears that the police dont believe his story.

According to people close to Jussie, the actor is "frustrated" with the way that Chicago police have handled the investigation.

Jussie's friend told MTO News that police "interrogated" Jussie for almost an hour - to get the story. The friend explained, "[Jussie] was in the room with detectives like he was a suspect. Some of the questions were really inappropriate, almost like they thought he was making the whole thing up."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mtonew...arguing-with-police-is-he-under-investigation

The police have heard this kind of bullshit tale before, they aren't stupid.

Mr. Smollett's lawyer and the Chicago mayor really need to get together to figure out a way that Mr. Smollett can save face as well as the Far Left in this country on this. The only problem is the police don't want to look bad either, when the investigation is stopped.

he should get the same punishment as someone who commits assault PLUS hate crime

At the very least, if he did make all this up, he should be charged with filing a false police report. And possibly sued by the city of Chicago to recover the money spent investigating this.

------------------------------- never heard of him , hope its just another well publicized lie or hoax though .

The police have heard this kind of bullshit tale before, they aren't stupid.

Mr. Smollett's lawyer and the Chicago mayor really need to get together to figure out a way that Mr. Smollett can save face as well as the Far Left in this country on this. The only problem is the police don't want to look bad either, when the investigation is stopped.
----------------------------------- WHY let him save face . If its a 'hoax and lie well then advertise the hoax and lie .PP. .

Forum List

Back