Hate hoax Jussie Smollett refuses to turn over phone to investigators was filmed in lobby after atta

The Jussie Smollett ‘assault’ story continues to disintegrate before our eyes.
And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators - Was Filmed in Lobby After 'Attack" Appearing Normal

Oh look the dream team victim here, He is black, gay and a Trump supporter beat him up oh my.
and right off the bat most with a brain instantly knew THIS WAS A BS SCAM " so they could once again get their morons worked up again. Gawd you fkrs are stupid, including the dumbass who was so happy about this fake incident they posted it on here.

WE ALL KNEW THIS FKR LIED AND MADE THE CHIT UP!!
Haven't followed this story because I never heard of the guy. I doubt any Trump "thugs" have either.

Not at all believable!

Actor Jussie Smollett arrived in Chicago on Monday night. He was out to get fast food at 2 a.m. when he was allegedly attacked by two Trump supporters in MAGA hats who recognized him in the freezing cold, beat him, poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck.

Smollett’s story keeps changing.
Now the manager says he overheard the assault

I was in DC last year and a black homo tried to fight me for supporting trump. Now if I beat his ass you know he would have said I was racist lol

And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators - Was Filmed in Lobby After 'Attack" Appearing Normal

Oh look the dream team victim here, He is black, gay and a Trump supporter beat him up oh my.
and right off the bat most with a brain instantly knew THIS WAS A BS SCAM " so they could once again get their morons worked up again. Gawd you fkrs are stupid, including the dumbass who was so happy about this fake incident they posted it on here.

Haven't followed this story because I never heard of the guy. I doubt any Trump "thugs" have either.

Not at all believable!

Actor Jussie Smollett arrived in Chicago on Monday night. He was out to get fast food at 2 a.m. when he was allegedly attacked by two Trump supporters in MAGA hats who recognized him in the freezing cold, beat him, poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck.

Evidently he has a minor role in a TV show.....never heard of him either.

Greg

Not at all believable!

Greg
Libs don't know how little we care.

What do they need his phone for?

I wouldn't say not turning over his phone means his full of it, though other details certainly point to that. If he cannot explain why there is no video evidence of anything happening, he should face consequences.

When you blatantly and openly accuse a Supreme Court choice of something that isn't true, all bets are off about how far people will go to push this narrative.

"And Jessie Smollett says he was talking to his manager during the assault but he won’t turn over his phone."

It was right there in the linked story. How'd you miss it?

I still don't understand. What is his phone going to show? Are they looking for phone records? Otherwise, they should be questioning his manager.

They're looking for independent verification. Yes, I'm sure they are talking to his manager, but his manager can lie, and might even be likely to. A computerized device doesn't lie.

And again, they can get his phone records from the phone company, but it's a lot more trouble and more time-consuming than simply looking at his phone. And it's very suspicious that he came up with this "corroboration" well after the fact, and THEN refuses to offer proof to substantiate it.

Liberals are so desperate to be victims that they make-up these hoax hate crimes.

There has to be a reason he won’t turn over his phone...
He’s gay. And Republicans hate him and want him dead. Like they do all gay people. I would be a little nervous too.
All cries of homo oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. gays in republican towns are doing well

I'm sure the left believes that it's because any gay unlucky enough to live in a Republican town is hiding in his fortified house, terrified to leave or make any noise.

Not at all believable!

Greg

He has a minor role on a TV show most of us wouldn't watch if we were tied down and had our eyes forced open, a la "Clockwork Orange."

I wouldn't say not turning over his phone means his full of it, though other details certainly point to that. If he cannot explain why there is no video evidence of anything happening, he should face consequences.

When you blatantly and openly accuse a Supreme Court choice of something that isn't true, all bets are off about how far people will go to push this narrative.

Since they think his phone shows him not harmed at all because it said " he seemed to be normal" etc. So i'm guessing that proves if he was faking his act etc.
He had to be attacked within 60 seconds of being off camera. Other than that time frame he was on camera the whole time.

"And Jessie Smollett says he was talking to his manager during the assault but he won’t turn over his phone."

I still don't understand. What is his phone going to show? Are they looking for phone records? Otherwise, they should be questioning his manager.

The exact time of the supposed attack. The location. Then they can look for camera footage to support or disprove his claims.
They have it. He was only off camera for about 60 seconds.

He’s gay. And Republicans hate him and want him dead. Like they do all gay people. I would be a little nervous too.
All cries of homo oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. gays in republican towns are doing well

I'm sure the left believes that it's because any gay unlucky enough to live in a Republican town is hiding in his fortified house, terrified to leave or make any noise.
That would mean evidence of oppression and we don’t have any

Not at all believable!

Greg

He has a minor role on a TV show most of us wouldn't watch if we were tied down and had our eyes forced open, a la "Clockwork Orange."
I’ve never even heard of it. Or him.

Sounds like a matter where one "waits for the findings of the investigation" before making a comment. I wonder if the dude slipped on the ice on the footpath?

Greg

That would mean evidence of oppression and we don’t have any

Pffft. As if leftists can even define "evidence", let alone feel the need to have any.

Not at all believable!

Greg

I’ve never even heard of it. Or him.

I think I've seen the beginning of ads for it . . . right before I switch the channel or go to get a drink refill.

We know how this story goes. It will make no difference if he made up the incident. The left will spin it to this is a conversation we need to have saying it really doesn't matter it didn't happen to him because it happens to others, pissed at the cops for exposing the hoax the media will probably back track to BLM mode and go after the cops saying they are asking for phone record simply because the guy is black.

Buzzfed

Where did you get the crazy idea that Republicans want all gay people dead?

Au contraire, the greatest lawman of all time, J. Edgar Hoover, was a proud homosexual and also a lifelong Republican. Gop'ers like the guy, as well as the Tremendous Gay Lawyer extraordinaire Roy Cohn, who represented the Donald himself for many years before passing on.

The police are wondering if Mr. Smollett is just bullshitting them. If he is and they can prove it, they can close the case and be done with it. They don't like wasting their time.

Forum List

Back