Hate hoax Jussie Smollett refuses to turn over phone to investigators was filmed in lobby after atta

More confirmation that the police dont believe him...

MTO News spoke with a person close to Jussie with INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE into the investigation - who tells us that police are not convinced that Jussie is telling them everything. The insider told MTO News, "Jussie is holding back information."

MTO News confirmed that police told Jussie that they have SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE of the Empire actor and that in none of the videos is the actor being followed by any alleged attackers.

The insider added, "I can't say that Jussie wasn't attacked. But it didn't [happen] like he said it did, and the police don't believe him either."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mtonews.com/.amp/police-now-doubt-jussie-smollets-race-beating-story

This guy may have just thrown his career away.

Damn, you can even see that the cops dont believe him in this tweet from his "relatives".

“Jussie has told the police everything from the very beginning. His story has never changed, and we are hopeful they will find these men and bring them to justice.”

Uh oh, thats code for "hes not lyin yall".The cops wont tell the public until the investigation is done, but its pretty obvious that the cops dont believe him.

This is really bad news for Jussie. It appears that the police dont believe his story.

According to people close to Jussie, the actor is "frustrated" with the way that Chicago police have handled the investigation.

Jussie's friend told MTO News that police "interrogated" Jussie for almost an hour - to get the story. The friend explained, "[Jussie] was in the room with detectives like he was a suspect. Some of the questions were really inappropriate, almost like they thought he was making the whole thing up."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mtonew...arguing-with-police-is-he-under-investigation

Of course he was... Check here.

he should get the same punishment as someone who commits assault PLUS hate crime

I doubt any punishment will be forthcoming. The City of Chicago is run by liberals
The narrative and stories are pushed by the media.

Remember six months ago or so, when LeBron James reported racist graffiti spray painted on the gate of his LA mansion? After initial LAPD statement, we never heard of it again... why?

The graffiti was immediately painted over and was not still visible when police arrived.
$21 million dollar mansion’s surveillance camera were not working. No photos or videos taken by others in the neighborhood.

It was hoax, non story. Simple race baiting by attention whore. And media just moved on to another hoax, and to another...

The Jussie Smollett ‘assault’ story continues to disintegrate before our eyes.
And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators - Was Filmed in Lobby After 'Attack" Appearing Normal

Oh look the dream team victim here, He is black, gay and a Trump supporter beat him up oh my.
and right off the bat most with a brain instantly knew THIS WAS A BS SCAM " so they could once again get their morons worked up again. Gawd you fkrs are stupid, including the dumbass who was so happy about this fake incident they posted it on here.

WE ALL KNEW THIS FKR LIED AND MADE THE CHIT UP!!

You stupid lying cow. That assault is on security cameras. His injuries are a matter of public record. Once again you go with asswipe conspiracy theory website.

And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.
HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators - Was Filmed in Lobby After 'Attack" Appearing Normal

Oh look the dream team victim here, He is black, gay and a Trump supporter beat him up oh my.
and right off the bat most with a brain instantly knew THIS WAS A BS SCAM " so they could once again get their morons worked up again. Gawd you fkrs are stupid, including the dumbass who was so happy about this fake incident they posted it on here.

You stupid lying cow. That assault is on security cameras. His injuries are a matter of public record. Once again you go with asswipe conspiracy theory website.

"You're a stupid lying cow for stating the truth instead of what I really want to believe is true, and so I have never bothered to find out."

Jussie Smollett: Actor did not want to report alleged attack at first, police report says - CNN

He suffered minor injuries and bruising, the report said.

While video does not capture an encounter, detectives are taking this development seriously & wish to question individuals as more cameras are being reviewed

Sorry, WHO is a stupid lying cow? I shall be fascinate to see whether you have the decency and guts to actually admit you effed up and apologize to MindWars.

"You're a stupid lying cow for stating the truth instead of what I really want to believe is true, and so I have never bothered to find out."

Jussie Smollett: Actor did not want to report alleged attack at first, police report says - CNN

While video does not capture an encounter, detectives are taking this development seriously & wish to question individuals as more cameras are being reviewed

Sorry, WHO is a stupid lying cow? I shall be fascinate to see whether you have the decency and guts to actually admit you effed up and apologize to MindWars.

From the information I've seen, I would not be surprised to find out that Mr. Smollett staged the attack in order to raise awareness of the possibility of violence from Trump supporters. The fact that this happened in the middle of the night in deep blue Chicago in below zero weather really doesn't make a lot of sense for Smollett's story.

From the information I've seen, I would not be surprised to find out that Mr. Smollett staged the attack in order to raise awareness of the possibility of violence from Trump supporters. The fact that this happened in the middle of the night in deep blue Chicago in below zero weather really doesn't make a lot of sense for Smollett's story.
Raise awareness of something that never happened?

Hands up, don't shoot.

Hands up, don't shoot.

You don't have to raise awareness if the event is actually happening, people can see it if it is real. If it isn't real , you have to fake it.

This nitwit's story is nearly as bad as that Kavanaugh accuser, Ford's.

Yup. He walked out of the Subway with his sandwich, then out view of a surveillance camera, then “the attack” happened, then he came back into view still holding his sandwich.

He also continued to wear the noose for another forty minutes.

The assault is not on video...stupid lying cow.

You're obviously commenting on something you are woefully ill informed on.

Hands up, don't shoot.

You don't have to raise awareness if the event is actually happening, people can see it if it is real. If it isn't real , you have to fake it.
So he wasn't raising awareness about anything.

I said at the very beginning this was a fraud, but unfortunately my thread was closed.

This nitwit's story is nearly as bad as that Kavanaugh accuser, Ford's.

Yup. He walked out of the Subway with his sandwich, then out view of a surveillance camera, then “the attack” happened, then he came back into view still holding his sandwich.

He also continued to wear the noose for another forty minutes.

And it was apparently one quick, incredibly efficient attack, since he was only out of view for 60 seconds.

Hands up, don't shoot.

So he wasn't raising awareness about anything.

He was raising awareness of himself.

By the way, something that didn't occur to me earlier, because I live in a desert where "cold" means I'm wearing heavy socks and a hoodie, and that's it.

It was apparently sub-zero temperatures in Chicago at 2 am the night Smollett claims he was attacked.

This begs a few questions. First of all, who in the hell WALKS to Subway at 2 am in sub-zero weather? Do they not have UberEats or GrubHub in Chicago? Second, what the hell were the alleged attackers allegedly doing out at 2 am in sub-zero weather? Why were they carrying bleach? And how could they have poured this alleged bleach on Smollett, given that pure bleach freezes at about 20 degrees F? For that matter, even if it WASN'T bleach, there aren't many liquids that would have been unfrozen and pourable at that temperature? And if it WAS really bleach, how did it not leave any marks or effects on his skin whatsoever?

Liberals...

Have went away.

I think they are back to the collusion bullshit.

Now that they realize they cannot do the blackface shit.

Liberals, are so fucking pathetic.

Forum List

Back