Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

This has nothing to do with so called "Libs".

So let's not politicize what the news is.
Facts are facts.

Of course no one can assign an exact "specific number" to how many more "individuals" there were than last year or the year before that.

Acts of hate, and hate crimes are measured by the number of incidents that occur year over year.

And incidents are on the rise, as are the number of active hate groups that are currently in existence.

You have access to a computer, so google it.

Anti-Semitic Incidents Fuel 17% Rise in Hate Crimes, FBI Says

Actually counting numbers of people is something people do all the time.

And if libs are going to make a claim like "white supremacy is on the rise", then they should be able to back it up.

A rise in hate crimes does not support that claim. Especially as it is driven primarily by a rise in antisemitic violence, which is just as likely to be left based or from Muslim or other minority (not right) actors.

If you lefties can't support your panic mongering, then you should not be dong it.

Indeed, as you admit you can't back it up, and on page 14 no one has even tried,

Let's just consider this stupid claim refuted.

No. The only thing that is stupid is denial of the dact that "incidents" involving acts of hate by people who lean towards "white supremacist" ideology actilually not happening.

I don't know if you've been in a coma or living under a rock.

Obviously, American society has gone through a process of evolution that has driven white supremacist beliefs underground. But the beliefs never went away, they have just quietly continued to exist becaise of a more politically correct society,.

On the surface.

So yes, people are in fact "counted" for the sake of measuring population growth or decline.

But you know good and well that there are no head counts of individual white supremacists taken, simply because of the fact that it is more prudent for your cause to fly under the radar in terns of your actual numbers, which makes it far easier to stay in existence, however, the rise of ACTIONS that support the "beliefs" are obviously there.

This has nothing to do with so called liberals, or those on the left or the extreme right.

Anyone who is awake knows that.

The one source you sited as support on number of actions, just counted antisemitic actions, with no breakdown between right and left, white supremacists or muslim.

It could just as easily be fueled by a rise in Muslim immigration, or far lefties responding to Trump's moving of the US embassy.

The SPLC, an organization known for counting non-white supremacists as white supremacists, last time I looked had the number of white supremacist in this country AT MOST, at 8,000.

So, the real number is probably much lower.

Page 17 and no one has even tried to post a bigger number.

The claim to a "rise" in White Supremacy has not been supported at all.

None of you lefties, with all your motivation to support this bs, has been able to come up with ANYTHING.

Your word play and use of playground semantics does not change the fact that ACTIONS which support white supremacist beliefs are in fact on the rise.

So stop wasting time by asking for something that will remain an obscure number. For good reason.

Do you actually believe that if a "census" was proposed to physically count the actual numbers of avowed white supremacists that those who fit the description would openly partcipate?

Its more to the advantage of those of you who share those beliefs, to quietly express them.

Amongst each other.

But the obvious increase in anonymous, planned and random acts supporting such beliefs are on the rise and denial does not change that fact.

The actions you sited, are not specific to White Supremacist. Antisemitism is found across political and racial lines. There are plenty of lefty and/or nonwhite antisemities in the nation.

I recognize the difficulty of counting white supremacists.

But counting groups that don't want to be counted is done all the time, such as numbers of gang members.

I've often looked for how many white supremacist there are in the US.

The only number I've found is the SPLC, who is not reliable, at 8k, with no hint of how they got that number.

You're the one claiming it is rising, and you can't support your claim.

I stated that ACTIONS which reflect a white supremacist ideology are on the rise. You are futilely attempting to alter what I stated. Furthermore there are SOME white supremacists who view Jews as non white.

So they are are impacted by those very same actions as well.

The young man who mowed down the protester in Charlottesville was not a member of any neonazi or klan outfit. He was staying in his mum's Ohio basement, and apparently watched enough CNN to think that something big was happening in Charlottesville and made the trip.

Mr. Fields was a dupe for the liberal hype that there was a big klan thingie going on a few hours away so he made the trip. CNN and the Fake News media are partly responsible for the death of the broad in Charlottesville.
Well, I guess the only good takeaway from your response is that you have the good enough sense to lie about it.

Conservatives crave violence.

Yet LEFTIST Antifa, and Black Lives Matter are the only groups being violent.
During the "Unite The Right" rally in Charlottesville, VA a couple years back, who was responsible for mowing down an innocent protester on purpose, an AntiFacist member, a #BlackLivesMatter member, or some other member?

Looking forward to your response.

The young man who mowed down the protester in Charlottesville was not a member of any neonazi or klan outfit. He was staying in his mum's Ohio basement, and apparently watched enough CNN to think that something big was happening in Charlottesville and made the trip.

Mr. Fields was a dupe for the liberal hype that there was a big klan thingie going on a few hours away so he made the trip. CNN and the Fake News media are partly responsible for the death of the broad in Charlottesville.

What you just read was absolute proof that racism (and unbridled stupidity) are alive and well in America.

I suppose Deandre Harris was responsible for these “very fine people” (with their trademark on their shields and uniforms) beating the shit out of him too?

Well, I guess the only good takeaway from your response is that you have the good enough sense to lie about it.

Its almost as if Trump enablers are a hate group in and of themselves sometimes.

Actually counting numbers of people is something people do all the time.

And if libs are going to make a claim like "white supremacy is on the rise", then they should be able to back it up.

A rise in hate crimes does not support that claim. Especially as it is driven primarily by a rise in antisemitic violence, which is just as likely to be left based or from Muslim or other minority (not right) actors.

If you lefties can't support your panic mongering, then you should not be dong it.

Indeed, as you admit you can't back it up, and on page 14 no one has even tried,

Let's just consider this stupid claim refuted.

No. The only thing that is stupid is denial of the dact that "incidents" involving acts of hate by people who lean towards "white supremacist" ideology actilually not happening.

Obviously, American society has gone through a process of evolution that has driven white supremacist beliefs underground. But the beliefs never went away, they have just quietly continued to exist becaise of a more politically correct society,.

On the surface.

So yes, people are in fact "counted" for the sake of measuring population growth or decline.

But you know good and well that there are no head counts of individual white supremacists taken, simply because of the fact that it is more prudent for your cause to fly under the radar in terns of your actual numbers, which makes it far easier to stay in existence, however, the rise of ACTIONS that support the "beliefs" are obviously there.

This has nothing to do with so called liberals, or those on the left or the extreme right.

The one source you sited as support on number of actions, just counted antisemitic actions, with no breakdown between right and left, white supremacists or muslim.

It could just as easily be fueled by a rise in Muslim immigration, or far lefties responding to Trump's moving of the US embassy.

The SPLC, an organization known for counting non-white supremacists as white supremacists, last time I looked had the number of white supremacist in this country AT MOST, at 8,000.

None of you lefties, with all your motivation to support this bs, has been able to come up with ANYTHING.

Your word play and use of playground semantics does not change the fact that ACTIONS which support white supremacist beliefs are in fact on the rise.

So stop wasting time by asking for something that will remain an obscure number. For good reason.

Do you actually believe that if a "census" was proposed to physically count the actual numbers of avowed white supremacists that those who fit the description would openly partcipate?

Its more to the advantage of those of you who share those beliefs, to quietly express them.

Amongst each other.

But the obvious increase in anonymous, planned and random acts supporting such beliefs are on the rise and denial does not change that fact.

The actions you sited, are not specific to White Supremacist. Antisemitism is found across political and racial lines. There are plenty of lefty and/or nonwhite antisemities in the nation.

But counting groups that don't want to be counted is done all the time, such as numbers of gang members.

The only number I've found is the SPLC, who is not reliable, at 8k, with no hint of how they got that number.

I stated that ACTIONS which reflect a white supremacist ideology are on the rise. You are futilely attempting to alter what I stated. Furthermore there are SOME white supremacists who view Jews as non white.

Yes, you were clear on that, and I did not say otherwise.

And I pointed out that those actions do not JUST reflect white supremacy ideology.

The increase could just as easily come from antisemitic lefties and/or minorities.

AND furthermore, if you cannot support your claim that white supremacy is on the rise, you should not make it.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

I suppose Deandre Harris was responsible for these “very fine people” (with their trademark on their shields and uniforms) beating the shit out of him too?

Frankly, those soft, violent white boys need to step it up if they think that was a beating.

In this disgusting recording, the brother's show our world how a real beating is accomplished:

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy2kcf6TJ01wqnkez.mp4

Peace.

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

This is a trend we have seen going on big time since 2016.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.
You aint seen nothing yet. These inbred white supremacists are pissing their pants right about now. Its going to get worse before it gets better.

Its almost as if Trump enablers are a hate group in and of themselves sometimes.

tupac donald trump PAIN.jpg

Another civil war doesn't have to happen. You white supremacists live under a pretense which is based on delusions of grandeur. This is what has you talking about a civil war like whites are all going to fight for your perceived cause and cleanse America of all non whites. That kind of delusion will end you.

It doesn’t have to happen but it will, because the two sides in this country have no common ground to work from.

If you’re Right than it would be better to die, and take some of you with me, than to continue to live in what this nation now is and is becoming.

There is common ground and that why those like you would get eliminated if you even tried to stat a civil war.

You don't get it white boy, I'd rather die than go back to what you want, and there are more of us who feel this way than those like you.

Relax. There is no "Rise in White Supremacy". The Media, and the Left want to push this anti Trump narrative for political gain. There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of this. What is happening is people are getting sick of anti White Racism from the LEFT, and there is an anti Political Correctness movement pushing back against this TYRANNY. It is Americans being Americans.

That is not true. But this is USMB.

There is common ground and that why those like you would get eliminated if you even tried to stat a civil war.

You don't get it white boy, I'd rather die than go back to what you want, and there are more of us who feel this way than those like you.

There is no common ground. That’s why we’re seeing the Government we currently have.

There are promote if you than us. The problem is that, like every other tribal community over history, you folks are too divisive to ever truly come together as one. It’s why the native anericans only exist on reservations now... they failed to fight the common enemy instead of each other.

You don’t get it either... You have no idea what I want in a Society and I’m just as unwilling to live in the world you want as you say you are to live in mine.

There is no common ground. That’s why we’re seeing the Government we currently have.

There are promote if you than us. The problem is that, like every other tribal community over history, you folks are too divisive to ever truly come together as one. It’s why the native anericans only exist on reservations now... they failed to fight the common enemy instead of each other.

You don’t get it either... You have no idea what I want in a Society and I’m just as unwilling to live in the world you want as you say you are to live in mine.

Common ground does exist.

I don't know if you lived during the last century, but whites were so united that we had 2 world wars because of that unity. Indians had nations here just like whites had in Europe dumb ass. So if you pin your hopes on divisions, you are surely dead. The world I want is not a white supremacist one. Your world is an imaginary creation made up in your own mind, Bushwick Bill.

Well if you try what you say, you will find out.

Another civil war is inevitable under the current system. Maybe in my lifetime, maybe not. Whichever side wins will need to eradicate the other, or we’ll be back here again in another 80-100 years. So we’ll just have to wait and see.

Another civil war doesn't have to happen. You white supremacists live under a pretense which is based on delusions of grandeur. This is what has you talking about a civil war like whites are all going to fight for your perceived cause and cleanse America of all non whites. That kind of delusion will end you.
There is a reason white supremacists are not declaring all out war. They would get their punk asses mopped and they know it. Blacks today would relish euthanizing these inbreds. I know I would.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

On the surface.

Amongst each other.

Yes, you were clear on that, and I did not say otherwise.

And I pointed out that those actions do not JUST reflect white supremacy ideology.

The increase could just as easily come from antisemitic lefties and/or minorities.

AND furthermore, if you cannot support your claim that white supremacy is on the rise, you should not make it.

ACTIONS are a sign of affiliation. Case in point, if I "empathized" with BLM, and in turn espoused the same beliefs that people like you think they have, that would be adequate ammunition in your eyes to group me with them.

You know that.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
" All Race Based Hate Crimes Against Black Or Brown Must Be Whitey "

* Useless FBI Statistics Do Not List Perpetrator Classification Only Victim *
Where black and brown collide
“We're being overrun,” says Ted Hayes of Choose Black America, which has led anti-immigration marches in south-central Los Angeles. “The compañeros have taken all the housing. If you don't speak Spanish they turn you down for jobs. Our children are jumped upon in the schools. They are trying to drive us out.” Not, Mr Hayes emphasises, that he has anything against illegal immigrants personally, or against Mexicans who are in America legally. Indeed, he says, in that useful old phrase, he is friendly with many of them.

Los Angeles tallied more than 400 racial hate crimes last year—the most, as a proportion of all hate crimes, for at least a decade (see chart). Blacks fared worst: they comprise just 9% of the population of Los Angeles County but were the victims of 59% of all race-hate crimes. Seven times out of ten, their persecutors were Latino. Hispanics, who make up almost half the population, were victimised by blacks eight-tenths of the time.

In Los Angeles the struggle for such jobs is well under way. Every month the Los Angeles County Chicano Employees Association produces a newsletter illustrating the shortage of Latinos in the top ranks of yet another government office. These reports nearly always show that blacks are over-represented. In the department of children and family services, for example, some 36% of managers are black, 29% are white and just 20% are Hispanic. Yet the reports also show that, over time, Hispanics have steadily taken high-level jobs from both blacks and whites.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back