Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

This is a trend we have seen going on big time since 2016.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.

Actually the increase has been happening for a long time, potentially.

Mapping hate: The rise of hate groups in the US

"Since 1999, the total number of hate groups in the US has more than doubled. "

The number of groups has increased, does this mean the number of people has increased, or is it just they're splintering? Or forming multiple groups to make it harder for people to pin them down?

"There are now more anti-Muslim , anti-immigrant, anti-LGBT, white nationalist, neo-Nazi, neo-Confederate and black separatist organisations. "

So, there might be more people who are anti-Muslim. The right has been working on this for a long time. Anti-LGBT since they're gaining more equality. But potentially someone could be in multiple groups. These groups could be small too.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Sadly, it seems large numbers of my black or American neighbors of African descent decline to recognize how HATE embraced by far too many black Americans permeates into society@Large.

I am curious to learn if this free-thinking American with a fabulous hairstyle and excellent taste in selecting background music, speaks truth when voicing his opinions about HATE embraced by black or American citizens of African descent?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

Please, let's not forget about HATE this man spoke about before he was HATEFULLY and brutally assassinated by apparent emotionally or mentally ill, HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL thinking fellow citizens.

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I'm well aware that white supremacists are generally antisemitic, and nothing I said minimized that in any way.

But they are not the sole source of antisemitic violence.

Thus, any rise in antisemitic violence cannot just be assumed to be from the white supremacists.

You lefties have made a claim in this thread. I am just asking you to support it.

You are one of two lefties to have even tried, which puts you ahead of most.

But you have failed.

This lib claim has been refuted.

I'm not committed to "left or right". But if it serves your agenda to label me that way, have at it.

I have already made points. Which you seem to have dismissed.

I never stated that "antisemitism" is confined to only white supremacists. I actually said in a similar way, what you just repeated....."White Supremacists are generally antisemitic".

Of course they are not the sole contributors. But they are the majority.

Thank you for finally making some sense.

1. I don't know that they are the majority. Where did you get that information?

2. Now, show that the increase in violence is from white supremacist antisemites, instead of muslim or lefties ones.

Are you serious!? I don't work for you. Look up the facts, Correll.

They are out there in abundance. I'm not doing any research for you.

And truth be told, you already know that. But you are now deflecting the very facts that you know to be true.

Otherwise, you never would have stated that "White Supremacists usually hate Jews".

You're reaching, yet you're missing.

You are an intelligent man. And I give you that, because that, is true.

But right now, you are not making any sense.

At all.

Use your logic. And Google the facts.

No problem. YOu admit that you cannot support your panic and hate and race mongering.

That supports the conclusion I have reached.

The OP, ie "hate rising" has been refuted.

White supremacy remains a tiny and irrelevant fringe.

Anyone else want to try?

What i will admit, which is becoming more apparent is that you have serious issue with comprehenion. I have no reason for panic and no time to hate anyone

And as far as "race" goes, this is a "race relations" forum when I last checke. Or have you overlooked that fact as well?

As usual, you rely on a couple of buzzwords for effect and try to disguise them as a factual argument.

"Race mongering and Race baiting" just to name a couple.

In this thread, you have presented no kind of credible evidence to really refute anything, in spite of information showing a spike in "ACTS" that are consistent with white supremacist ideology being provided as examples.

Your "opinion," is your version of the truth. And it does not count as being fact.

You are the one making the claim, and unable to show that the spike is caused by white supremacists.

I don't have to do anything to challenge your claim, other than point out that you are unable to support it.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Sadly, it seems large numbers of my black or American neighbors of African descent decline to recognize how HATE embraced by far too many black Americans permeates into society@Large.

I am curious to learn if this free-thinking American with a fabulous hairstyle and excellent taste in selecting background music, speaks truth when voicing his opinions about HATE embraced by black or American citizens of African descent?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

Please, let's not forget about HATE this man spoke about before he was HATEFULLY and brutally assassinated by apparent emotionally or mentally ill, HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL thinking fellow citizens.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Can you show me history of hate from black folks against white folks in this country.

Can you show me a history of systematic hatred that black folks inflicted on whites in this country.

Sorry, but a few YouTube videos from a few black men does not equate to the over 400yrs of hatred that black folks have endured in this country.

I'm not committed to "left or right". But if it serves your agenda to label me that way, have at it.

I have already made points. Which you seem to have dismissed.

I never stated that "antisemitism" is confined to only white supremacists. I actually said in a similar way, what you just repeated....."White Supremacists are generally antisemitic".

Of course they are not the sole contributors. But they are the majority.

Thank you for finally making some sense.

2. Now, show that the increase in violence is from white supremacist antisemites, instead of muslim or lefties ones.

And truth be told, you already know that. But you are now deflecting the very facts that you know to be true.

Otherwise, you never would have stated that "White Supremacists usually hate Jews".

At all.

No problem. YOu admit that you cannot support your panic and hate and race mongering.

Anyone else want to try?

What i will admit, which is becoming more apparent is that you have serious issue with comprehenion. I have no reason for panic and no time to hate anyone

And as far as "race" goes, this is a "race relations" forum when I last checke. Or have you overlooked that fact as well?

As usual, you rely on a couple of buzzwords for effect and try to disguise them as a factual argument.

In this thread, you have presented no kind of credible evidence to really refute anything, in spite of information showing a spike in "ACTS" that are consistent with white supremacist ideology being provided as examples.

Your "opinion," is your version of the truth. And it does not count as being fact.

You are the one making the claim, and unable to show that the spike is caused by white supremacists.

I don't have to do anything to challenge your claim, other than point out that you are unable to support it.

A Shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue

I do not need to prove the obvious. The news speaks for itself. If you don't pay attention to the news, that is not anything that I can change.

A Year After Charlottesville: White Supremacism, America, and the Jews

‘Saviors of the white race’: Perpetrators of hate crimes see themselves as heroes, researchers say

Last edited:

Peace.
___

Can you show me history of hate from black folks against white folks in this country.

Can you show me a history of systematic hatred that black folks inflicted on whites in this country.

Sorry, but a few YouTube videos from a few black men does not equate to the over 400yrs of hatred that black folks have endured in this country.

Coral is full of shit as usual. He honestly expects people to believe that Blacks are the racists when they twice saved whites from a cave man like existence.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Superbadbrutha replied to Avery, "Can you show me history of hate from black folks against white folks in this country.

Sorry, but a few YouTube videos from a few black men does not equate to the over 400yrs of hatred that black folks have endured in this country."

Hello, Superbadbrutha. Regarding a 'history of hate' you mention. I believe most reasonably intelligent people are aware of our imperfect, ever-evolving species' history of ignorance and HATE that over the centuries negatively affected humans of all hues and colors.

However, can we discuss the more recent 'History of Hate' toward black Americans, beginning with learning why over the past four decades large numbers of popular black American music makers, as well as Obama friends and WH guests, have been HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human bitches and HOES or RATCHET females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

shawn carter kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg

Can we discuss the HATE toward black Americans embraced by mostly traumatized teen boys and adult men choosing to peddle 'people and community harming' substances to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self harming neighbor's AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition?

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY.jpg

Can we discuss the "HATE" Child Abuse and HOMICIDE victim, as well as urban TRUTH-teller the late Tupac Shakur speaks about in his T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Superbadbrutha, can we discuss the HATE large numbers of PRO BLACK minded Americans illogically spew at our responsible, successful, accomplished black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent?

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

Superbadbrutha, can we discuss the HATE many black Americans feel toward Caucasian or non-black Americans responsible for creating, funding and then WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

Superbadbrutha, I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes', "THOTS" or Ratchet females unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Superbadbrutha, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Superbadbrutha, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
___

Peace.
___

Coral is full of shit as usual. He honestly expects people to believe that Blacks are the racists when they twice saved whites from a cave man like existence.

Terribly racist and hateful thing to say. Proves the point that racism has become the black thing to do and be. No source just conjecture, no proof just wishful thinking.

Peace.
___

Terribly racist and hateful thing to say. Proves the point that racism has become the black thing to do and be. No source just conjecture, no proof just wishful thinking.

Its all factual history. I cant help it if youre too stupid to know about it. :rolleyes:

Peace.
___

Its all factual history. I cant help it if youre too stupid to know about it. :rolleyes:

If it is factual history you must have a credible source or two dozen or so, and inumerable cites. Inform me of some of them if your can if not I will consider the source.

Peace.
___

If it is factual history you must have a credible source or two dozen or so, and inumerable cites. Inform me of some of them if your can if not I will consider the source.

You just made 2 really bad assumptions. First you assumed you designate what is credible and secondly you are under the impression that what you think about the source is important to me. If you truly want to know then you should research what the Moors and the Egyptians did for your ancestors.

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.
When the president is a racist, in the Republican Party has embraced it’s racism, then you would expect there to be a rise in racist groups. It’s like connect the dots.

You just made 2 really bad assumptions. First you assumed you designate what is credible and secondly you are under the impression that what you think about the source is important to me. If you truly want to know then you should research what the Moors and the Egyptians did for your ancestors.

I am glad you clarified your self I can relegate your assertions to wishful thinking and pure fantasy. Large areas of North Africa were occupied by semetic peoples from ancient times DNA sequencing places Egyptians as being from what we know as the middle east. Modern Egyptians have a greater percentage of sub saharan african DNA than ancient Egyptians so anything Egyptians may have done had nothing to do with blacks. The Moors were weaker and less able than the Europeans because they were evicted from Europe by the fifteenth century.

When the president is a racist, in the Republican Party has embraced it’s racism, then you would expect there to be a rise in racist groups. It’s like connect the dots.

Hello, deanrd. I'd like to share with you...

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

deanrd, after a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

deanrd, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

racism drug_peddlers dr nadine butke harris.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;

Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Peace.
___

Read through the whole thread and you will see plenty of them.

At all.

Anyone else want to try?

A Shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue

I do not need to prove the obvious. The news speaks for itself. If you don't pay attention to the news, that is not anything that I can change.

A Year After Charlottesville: White Supremacism, America, and the Jews

‘Saviors of the white race’: Perpetrators of hate crimes see themselves as heroes, researchers say

YOu just proved that there is some white supremacy and white supremacy violence in America.

Now support the claim that it is RISING.

Stating that something is "obvious" is a cowardly dodge. An a failed one at that, because everyone sees right though it.

YOu aren't even fooling yourself at this point.

seems to me that there is a SENSE OF URGENCY in the USA-----something like AS IF WE ARE ENGAGED IN WAR-----which
tends to excite people into "LETS DO IT" groups

Facts are far more powerful than any rhetoric. Solid verifiable facts are what I have requested and recieved only rhetoric in reply. Propaganda is what makes up the great majority of white hate is rising assertions. Nothing more.

Facts are far more powerful than any rhetoric. Solid verifiable facts are what I have requested and recieved only rhetoric in reply. Propaganda is what makes up the great majority of white hate is rising assertions. Nothing more.

good thing. It is far better that white supremacism is expressed
after 5 PM in the local bars than it would be if it were expressed on
the highways and make shift battlefields

And that what passes for "logic" for liberals.

704.jpg

Forum List

Back