Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

Are you serious!? I don't work for you. Look up the facts, Correll.

They are out there in abundance. I'm not doing any research for you.

And truth be told, you already know that. But you are now deflecting the very facts that you know to be true.

Otherwise, you never would have stated that "White Supremacists usually hate Jews".

You're reaching, yet you're missing.

You are an intelligent man. And I give you that, because that, is true.

But right now, you are not making any sense.

At all.

Use your logic. And Google the facts.

No problem. YOu admit that you cannot support your panic and hate and race mongering.

That supports the conclusion I have reached.

The OP, ie "hate rising" has been refuted.

White supremacy remains a tiny and irrelevant fringe.

Anyone else want to try?

What i will admit, which is becoming more apparent is that you have serious issue with comprehenion. I have no reason for panic and no time to hate anyone

And as far as "race" goes, this is a "race relations" forum when I last checke. Or have you overlooked that fact as well?

As usual, you rely on a couple of buzzwords for effect and try to disguise them as a factual argument.

"Race mongering and Race baiting" just to name a couple.

In this thread, you have presented no kind of credible evidence to really refute anything, in spite of information showing a spike in "ACTS" that are consistent with white supremacist ideology being provided as examples.

Your "opinion," is your version of the truth. And it does not count as being fact.

You are the one making the claim, and unable to show that the spike is caused by white supremacists.

I don't have to do anything to challenge your claim, other than point out that you are unable to support it.

A Shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue

I do not need to prove the obvious. The news speaks for itself. If you don't pay attention to the news, that is not anything that I can change.

A Year After Charlottesville: White Supremacism, America, and the Jews

‘Saviors of the white race’: Perpetrators of hate crimes see themselves as heroes, researchers say

YOu just proved that there is some white supremacy and white supremacy violence in America.

Now support the claim that it is RISING.

Stating that something is "obvious" is a cowardly dodge. An a failed one at that, because everyone sees right though it.

YOu aren't even fooling yourself at this point.

And who do you think you're fooling with this childish game of semantics and denial?

If incidents of white supremacist activity are reported by multiple sources to be higher than past years, then what is so difficult to understand about that?

If you think you can prove otherwise, then do so, as opposed to covering your ears and eyes and assuming that it it just is not true.

That's what children do.

It is not I that wrote any articles regarding the increase in ACTIONS that are consistent with white supremacist ideology.

All that I did post some which you have chosen not to acknowledge.

Here is more for you to hide from.

Colorado white supremacist, extremist activity growing

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

Last edited:
"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

This is a trend we have seen going on big time since 2016.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.
When the president is a racist, in the Republican Party has embraced it’s racism, then you would expect there to be a rise in racist groups. It’s like connect the dots.

And that what passes for "logic" for liberals.

704.jpg

Then prove him to be wrong as opposed to posting cartoons.

"Prevalence of reported incidents" of "bias" is far too cloudy
a variable to be PROOF of anything

No problem. YOu admit that you cannot support your panic and hate and race mongering.

That supports the conclusion I have reached.

The OP, ie "hate rising" has been refuted.

White supremacy remains a tiny and irrelevant fringe.

Anyone else want to try?

What i will admit, which is becoming more apparent is that you have serious issue with comprehenion. I have no reason for panic and no time to hate anyone

And as far as "race" goes, this is a "race relations" forum when I last checke. Or have you overlooked that fact as well?

As usual, you rely on a couple of buzzwords for effect and try to disguise them as a factual argument.

In this thread, you have presented no kind of credible evidence to really refute anything, in spite of information showing a spike in "ACTS" that are consistent with white supremacist ideology being provided as examples.

Your "opinion," is your version of the truth. And it does not count as being fact.

You are the one making the claim, and unable to show that the spike is caused by white supremacists.

I don't have to do anything to challenge your claim, other than point out that you are unable to support it.

I do not need to prove the obvious. The news speaks for itself. If you don't pay attention to the news, that is not anything that I can change.

‘Saviors of the white race’: Perpetrators of hate crimes see themselves as heroes, researchers say

YOu just proved that there is some white supremacy and white supremacy violence in America.

Stating that something is "obvious" is a cowardly dodge. An a failed one at that, because everyone sees right though it.

And who do you think you're fooling with this childish game of semantics and denial?

If incidents of white supremacist activity are reported by multiple sources to be higher than past years, then what is so difficult to understand about that?

If you think you can prove otherwise, then do so, as opposed to covering your ears and eyes and assuming that it it just is not true.

That's what children do.

It is not I that wrote any articles regarding the increase in ACTIONS that are consistent with white supremacist ideology.

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

The activity you sited earlier, ie antisemitic violence, is not purely a white supremacist activity.

YOu keep ignoring that.

The increase could be from upset muslim, or lefties, or even just an increase in false reports, to smear the nation. As the person making the claim it is on you to support it.

I'd have to turn off my ad blocker to see your link. cut and paste the part where they support your argument.

"In all of our years of tracking, we've never seen this many [hate] groups," Heidi Beirich told CBS News correspondent Tony Dokoupil. Beirich is the director of Southern Poverty Law Center's (SPLC) Intelligence Project, which monitors hate group activity online. "We've never seen their ideas penetrating the mainstream the way they are. I would say most Americans don't realize how much of this there is."

The SPLC estimates that there are currently more than 900 hate groups -- organizations with beliefs that attack an entire group of people -- operating in the country. Many of these hate groups subscribe to the ideals of white supremacy.

In fact, Beirich says the number of hate groups has doubled over the past two decades -- a trend that appears to follow the impact minorities, financial crisis and political elections have on society.

According to the SPLC, there's a new generation of so-called white nationalism being run by millennials. Matt Heimbach, one of the main organizers of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, is the face of this movement.

I came along at the end of the 50s and these types of rallies were big in those days.
When the president is a racist, in the Republican Party has embraced it’s racism, then you would expect there to be a rise in racist groups. It’s like connect the dots.

704.jpg

He made the claim, and he never supports shit, so he just loses.

A cartoon is infinitely superior to anything he has ever done to support any of his claims.

He is a race baiting asshole.

704.jpg

A cartoon is infinitely superior to anything he has ever done to support any of his claims.

"Race baiting asshole" is your standard response to anyone that you don't agree with nor prove wrong.

In fact, you use that term so much, that maybe you should ask yourself if you are projecting.

That's what children do.

The activity you sited earlier, ie antisemitic violence, is not purely a white supremacist activity.

YOu keep ignoring that.

The increase could be from upset muslim, or lefties, or even just an increase in false reports, to smear the nation. As the person making the claim it is on you to support it.

I'd have to turn off my ad blocker to see your link. cut and paste the part where they support your argument.

This is not even my thread, so there is no reason for me to cut and paste anything for anyones convienience. And this is not "my argument". I simply reported what is regularly in the news.

I am ignoring nothing. Practically every link posted reflects that the rise in anti semitic activity is almost all attributed to white supremacist involvement.

As opposed to you speculating on "who it MIGHT be attributed to" , feel free to produce any source that supports YOUR insistence that there reallly is not an increase in such activity.

I've already posted several, and I even EXCLUDED any information from the SPLC, since you extreme rightwingers insist that they are not credible

That's what children do.

YOu keep ignoring that.

there is a little bit of a misunderstanding amongst the USA "left" regarding
the issue of "white supremacy" as if it does not include Islamic terrorism.
The REASON for this misunderstanding is actually an OUTCOME of intensive Islamic propaganda. ------Muslims have SUCCESSFULLY distanced themselves from WHITE SUPREMACISTS----which---oddly enough-----THEY ARE!!! The mixup was galvanized by the effort on the part of Imperialist islam to RECRUIT black americans into islam----The effort
goes back to the 1930s and was galvanized by OIL WEALTH-----black americans were BOUGHT into the movement "NATION OF ISLAM" because of a program supported by SAUDI ARABIA (weird but true)

The situation has become even more weird very lately when muslims
decided to RE-BRAND themselves "persons of color". The fact is
that muslims are VERY ANTI-BLACK and define black persons as
SLAVES since for THOUSANDS OF YEARS----arabs controlled the slave
trade VIRTUALLY of the entire world (the known world being Africa, Europe and Western Asia The historically SUDDEN conversion of muslims into
"persons of color" is VERY VERY new-----a development which began in
the 20th century-------if is disingenuous and millions fell for it. It is ENTIRELY and VERY CLEVERLY an issue of Imperialism

You can post all of the BS about white supremacy you want to, it does not mean shit. When you post the other side it will be relevant. Until you tell the truth about black hate groups, Mexican hate groups, Asian hate groups, Muslim>>>>>>>>>>Etc you are just blowing smoke. The actual percentage of white haters vs non haters compared to the black is much lower. Same for mex. So pump shit all you want since it’s not a balanced meal it is worthless drivel.

Arabs are in fact a completely different genetic profile from the European “whitey” so your attempt to label “whitey” as a terrorist is laughable. The Arab is a mongol. So when you read ACTUAL History and know the continental and regional settlements of the groups of man you can try to spin together a web that would lead to your completely incorrect assumption. The white English invaders are the source of the European dna strains in most of the Middle East and the Asian continents

Coral is full of shit as usual. He honestly expects people to believe that Blacks are the racists when they twice saved whites from a cave man like existence.
Terribly racist and hateful thing to say. Proves the point that racism has become the black thing to do and be. No source just conjecture, no proof just wishful thinking.
Its all factual history. I cant help it if youre too stupid to know about it. :rolleyes:
If it is factual history you must have a credible source or two dozen or so, and inumerable cites. Inform me of some of them if your can if not I will consider the source.

Read through the whole thread and you will see plenty of them.
Facts are far more powerful than any rhetoric. Solid verifiable facts are what I have requested and recieved only rhetoric in reply. Propaganda is what makes up the great majority of white hate is rising assertions. Nothing more.

You are running from the facts, because you don't want to deal with actual facts.

Replying to another member, Superbadbrutha wrote, "You are running from the facts, because you don't want to deal with actual facts."

Hello, SBB. Plenty of evidence exists demonstrating YOU too have a problem with acknowledging factual evidence, as shown here:

Sadly, it appears you belong to large population of HATEFUL people described by the folks appearing in my USMB Sig.

Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg

Peace.

704.jpg

We know what passes for lies for right wingers.

Terribly racist and hateful thing to say. Proves the point that racism has become the black thing to do and be. No source just conjecture, no proof just wishful thinking.
Its all factual history. I cant help it if youre too stupid to know about it. :rolleyes:
Specificity is necessary for conversation. What facts am I running from? Attempts at vague deflection are stupid and non productive. Be specific or find something you are knowledgeable about to discuss.
If it is factual history you must have a credible source or two dozen or so, and inumerable cites. Inform me of some of them if your can if not I will consider the source.

Read through the whole thread and you will see plenty of them.
Facts are far more powerful than any rhetoric. Solid verifiable facts are what I have requested and recieved only rhetoric in reply. Propaganda is what makes up the great majority of white hate is rising assertions. Nothing more.

You are running from the facts, because you don't want to deal with actual facts.

704.jpg

"Race baiting asshole" is your standard response to anyone that you don't agree with nor prove wrong.

In fact, you use that term so much, that maybe you should ask yourself if you are projecting.

You read Dean's comment, and tell me that he had anything to say beside, calling people racist without supporting any of it.

If you can't see that Dean is a race baiting asshole, it is because you are blind. And stupid. Really fucking stupid.

And no, I'm not projecting. I call people race baiting assholes, when their argument is nothing but falsely calling people racist.

That's what children do.

YOu keep ignoring that.

This is not even my thread, so there is no reason for me to cut and paste anything for anyones convienience. And this is not "my argument". I simply reported what is regularly in the news.

I am ignoring nothing. Practically every link posted reflects that the rise in anti semitic activity is almost all attributed to white supremacist involvement.

As opposed to you speculating on "who it MIGHT be attributed to" , feel free to produce any source that supports YOUR insistence that there reallly is not an increase in such activity.

I've already posted several, and I even EXCLUDED any information from the SPLC, since you extreme rightwingers insist that they are not credible

Do any of those sources support their claim, with something like say...

Numbers for arrest reports showing that the rise is caused solely by violent self identified white supremacists?

The fact that you see a lot of media talking heads making the same assumption you do, that a rise in reports can only be because of a rise is white supremacists,

is not supporting evidence.

704.jpg

You read Dean's comment, and tell me that he had anything to say beside, calling people racist without supporting any of it.

If you can't see that Dean is a race baiting asshole, it is because you are blind. And stupid. Really fucking stupid.

no, I'm not projecting. I call people race baiting assholes, when their argument is nothing but falsely calling people racist.

No. I'm not blind. And, from what I have seen, far more intelligent than you are.

You call people names as a standard response. Go back and read your own posts.

You have a very small assortment of insults that you recycle, in the majority of what you post, that all sound the same.

That's what children do.

YOu keep ignoring that.

Do any of those sources support their claim, with something like say...

Numbers for arrest reports showing that the rise is caused solely by violent self identified white supremacists?

The fact that you see a lot of media talking heads making the same assumption you do, that a rise in reports can only be because of a rise is white supremacists,

is not supporting evidence.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then what the hell is it?

I am not going to debate the validity with you of numerous reports and articles that all state the same narrative.

So, in your mind, I assume that you believe that all of the reports that illustrate the rise in activity, is an attempt to "smear very good people"?

What planet do you live on?

704.jpg

We know what passes for lies for right wingers.

YOu know what would have been an even better come back?

Defending Dean's logic.

Funny you didn't even try to do that.....

Loser.

704.jpg

no, I'm not projecting. I call people race baiting assholes, when their argument is nothing but falsely calling people racist.

No. I'm not blind. And, from what I have seen, far more intelligent than you are.

You call people names as a standard response. Go back and read your own posts.

You have a very small assortment of insults that you recycle, in the majority of what you post, that all sound the same.

I asked you to tell me if Dean had anything to say, other than calling people racist without supporting any of it.

That is what you would have to do, to support your claim that I was "projecting" or some such shit.

You did not do that. For obvious reasons that we both know. That EVERYONE knows.

Calling Dean a race baiting asshole is completely called for.

Forum List

Back