Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

YOu just proved that there is some white supremacy and white supremacy violence in America.

Now support the claim that it is RISING.

Stating that something is "obvious" is a cowardly dodge. An a failed one at that, because everyone sees right though it.

YOu aren't even fooling yourself at this point.

And who do you think you're fooling with this childish game of semantics and denial?

If incidents of white supremacist activity are reported by multiple sources to be higher than past years, then what is so difficult to understand about that?

If you think you can prove otherwise, then do so, as opposed to covering your ears and eyes and assuming that it it just is not true.

That's what children do.

It is not I that wrote any articles regarding the increase in ACTIONS that are consistent with white supremacist ideology.

All that I did post some which you have chosen not to acknowledge.

Here is more for you to hide from.

Colorado white supremacist, extremist activity growing

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

The activity you sited earlier, ie antisemitic violence, is not purely a white supremacist activity.

YOu keep ignoring that.

The increase could be from upset muslim, or lefties, or even just an increase in false reports, to smear the nation. As the person making the claim it is on you to support it.

I'd have to turn off my ad blocker to see your link. cut and paste the part where they support your argument.

This is not even my thread, so there is no reason for me to cut and paste anything for anyones convienience. And this is not "my argument". I simply reported what is regularly in the news.

I am ignoring nothing. Practically every link posted reflects that the rise in anti semitic activity is almost all attributed to white supremacist involvement.

As opposed to you speculating on "who it MIGHT be attributed to" , feel free to produce any source that supports YOUR insistence that there reallly is not an increase in such activity.

I've already posted several, and I even EXCLUDED any information from the SPLC, since you extreme rightwingers insist that they are not credible

Do any of those sources support their claim, with something like say...

Numbers for arrest reports showing that the rise is caused solely by violent self identified white supremacists?

The fact that you see a lot of media talking heads making the same assumption you do, that a rise in reports can only be because of a rise is white supremacists,

is not supporting evidence.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then what the hell is it?

I am not going to debate the validity with you of numerous reports and articles that all state the same narrative.

So, in your mind, I assume that you believe that all of the reports that illustrate the rise in activity, is an attempt to "smear very good people"?

What planet do you live on?

I live on a world where it really pays to say bad things about your enemies, whether it is true or not.

Thus, when someone says something bad about me or mine, I want to see it supported.

(the white supremacist are not mine. Your claim that President Trump is responsible for the alleged "rise" is what I am referring to. Don't bore me by pretending to not understand this)

Citing that other people that hate President Trump and his supporters say the same thing you are assuming, is not supporting the claim.

BTW, your use of the term "Very good people"? Is another media lie about what Trump said. Trump explicitly stated that he was not referring to white supremacist with that comment, and the media lied about it, and now you are repeating that lie.

Ironically by doing so, you just demonstrated my point, about large numbers of liberals making the same lie, over and over again.

To smear their enemies. With lies.

The claim of a rise in white supremacy, is completely unsupported. The idea that Trump is responsible, for something that is not happening, is beyond unsupported.

It is a fantasy built on a foundation of lies and assholeness.

Arabs are in fact a completely different genetic profile from the European “whitey” so your attempt to label “whitey” as a terrorist is laughable. The Arab is a mongol. So when you read ACTUAL History and know the continental and regional settlements of the groups of man you can try to spin together a web that would lead to your completely incorrect assumption. The white English invaders are the source of the European dna strains in most of the Middle East and the Asian continents

you are very confused-----"ARABS" are not mongols. What is true is that the MUHGALS which are the descendants of the dog GENGHIS
KHAN are mongols-------and they used the vile filth of ISLAM as their
"religion" for the purpose of BARBARIC IMPERIALISM-----just as the Romans invented "Christianity" as a vehicle for ROMAN IMPERIALISM. Sheeeeesh ---you are confused. The original "arabs" are-----very simply persons from mostly what is today
"Saudi Arabia" ------a nomadic sheep herding people----no mongols---
just caucasion southwest persons of the desert regions of "Arabia" ----
like the people depicted in the movie LAURENCE OF ARABIA----
tent dwelling shepherd tribes of the desert

White supremacy violence against Blacks for the next 50 years would not amount to the same number of Black on Black deaths in Chicago on any given Saturday night.

Arabs are in fact a completely different genetic profile from the European “whitey” so your attempt to label “whitey” as a terrorist is laughable. The Arab is a mongol. So when you read ACTUAL History and know the continental and regional settlements of the groups of man you can try to spin together a web that would lead to your completely incorrect assumption. The white English invaders are the source of the European dna strains in most of the Middle East and the Asian continents

you are very confused-----"ARABS" are not mongols. What is true is that the MUHGALS which are the descendants of the dog GENGHIS
KHAN are mongols-------and they used the vile filth of ISLAM as their
"religion" for the purpose of BARBARIC IMPERIALISM-----just as the Romans invented "Christianity" as a vehicle for ROMAN IMPERIALISM. Sheeeeesh ---you are confused. The original "arabs" are-----very simply persons from mostly what is today
"Saudi Arabia" ------a nomadic sheep herding people----no mongols---
just caucasion southwest persons of the desert regions of "Arabia" ----
like the people depicted in the movie LAURENCE OF ARABIA----
tent dwelling shepherd tribes of the desert

The Mughals may have had a Mongolic founding leadership but ultimately the masses were more of a Persian-Pakistani type country.

As for White supremacy, where is the issue?

Arabs are Semites.

Actually Northern Europe is closer related to East Asians than Arabs are.

Whites are unique & deserve preservation.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Sadly, it seems large numbers of my black or American neighbors of African descent decline to recognize how HATE embraced by far too many black Americans permeates into society@Large.

I am curious to learn if this free-thinking American with a fabulous hairstyle and excellent taste in selecting background music, speaks truth when voicing his opinions about HATE embraced by black or American citizens of African descent?

"Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

Please, let's not forget about HATE this man spoke about before he was HATEFULLY and brutally assassinated by apparent emotionally or mentally ill, HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL thinking fellow citizens.

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Can you show me history of hate from black folks against white folks in this country.

Can you show me a history of systematic hatred that black folks inflicted on whites in this country.

Sorry, but a few YouTube videos from a few black men does not equate to the over 400yrs of hatred that black folks have endured in this country.

Coral is full of shit as usual. He honestly expects people to believe that Blacks are the racists when they twice saved whites from a cave man like existence.

Never heard of Blombos caves in Southern Africa?

Hint it was one of the most important cave-man sites.

1. I don't know that they are the majority. Where did you get that information?

2. Now, show that the increase in violence is from white supremacist antisemites, instead of muslim or lefties ones.
So you admit white supremacists are righties?

I dont' know enough about their general policy positions to have an opinion on their politics.

I don't spend much time on such a tiny group.
Youre lying. You obviously knew enough to exclude them from lefties and muslims. :rolleyes:

I know about lefties, and muslims enough to know they deserve to be discussed as distinct groups.
You obviously knew enough to not place white supremacists in the same group. :rolleyes:

White Supremacy is a fact, Whites are the most innovative & physically strong.

Then prove him to be wrong as opposed to posting cartoons.

He made the claim, and he never supports shit, so he just loses.

A cartoon is infinitely superior to anything he has ever done to support any of his claims.

He is a race baiting asshole.

"Race baiting asshole" is your standard response to anyone that you don't agree with nor prove wrong.

In fact, you use that term so much, that maybe you should ask yourself if you are projecting.

You read Dean's comment, and tell me that he had anything to say beside, calling people racist without supporting any of it.

If you can't see that Dean is a race baiting asshole, it is because you are blind. And stupid. Really fucking stupid.

no, I'm not projecting. I call people race baiting assholes, when their argument is nothing but falsely calling people racist.

No. I'm not blind. And, from what I have seen, far more intelligent than you are.

You call people names as a standard response. Go back and read your own posts.

You have a very small assortment of insults that you recycle, in the majority of what you post, that all sound the same.

I asked you to tell me if Dean had anything to say, other than calling people racist without supporting any of it.

That is what you would have to do, to support your claim that I was "projecting" or some such shit.

You did not do that. For obvious reasons that we both know. That EVERYONE knows.

Calling Dean a race baiting asshole is completely called for.

Well, Dean is far from the first person to refer to #45 as a racist

Just because you asked me do examine whst "Dean says", does not mean that I will
You don't tell me what to do with my own time.

In fact, Quite a few have. Even some who have worked with him since he took office.

I seriously doubt that everyone of them are "race baiting assholes"

Sometimes, certain people sometimes think they see something in others that they really don't like about themselves. Maybe that's your issue.

Then prove him to be wrong as opposed to posting cartoons.

He made the claim, and he never supports shit, so he just loses.

A cartoon is infinitely superior to anything he has ever done to support any of his claims.

He is a race baiting asshole.

"Race baiting asshole" is your standard response to anyone that you don't agree with nor prove wrong.

In fact, you use that term so much, that maybe you should ask yourself if you are projecting.

You read Dean's comment, and tell me that he had anything to say beside, calling people racist without supporting any of it.

If you can't see that Dean is a race baiting asshole, it is because you are blind. And stupid. Really fucking stupid.

no, I'm not projecting. I call people race baiting assholes, when their argument is nothing but falsely calling people racist.

No. I'm not blind. And, from what I have seen, far more intelligent than you are.

You call people names as a standard response. Go back and read your own posts.

You have a very small assortment of insults that you recycle, in the majority of what you post, that all sound the same.

I asked you to tell me if Dean had anything to say, other than calling people racist without supporting any of it.

That is what you would have to do, to support your claim that I was "projecting" or some such shit.

You did not do that. For obvious reasons that we both know. That EVERYONE knows.

Calling Dean a race baiting asshole is completely called for.

You don't "know" anything to be a fact. You are assuming.

Here is an actual "fact" for you to contemplate. Dean is not the first, but one of many to refer to #45 as a racist.

And, he(#45) has made some very ignorant statements that could be interpreted as racist, depending on the audience.

Quite a few of you extreme right wingers referred to Obama as a racist as well, without much to substantiate that claim.

Using yout logic, that makes them race baiting assholes as well.

YOu just proved that there is some white supremacy and white supremacy violence in America.

Now support the claim that it is RISING.

Stating that something is "obvious" is a cowardly dodge. An a failed one at that, because everyone sees right though it.

YOu aren't even fooling yourself at this point.

And who do you think you're fooling with this childish game of semantics and denial?

If incidents of white supremacist activity are reported by multiple sources to be higher than past years, then what is so difficult to understand about that?

If you think you can prove otherwise, then do so, as opposed to covering your ears and eyes and assuming that it it just is not true.

That's what children do.

It is not I that wrote any articles regarding the increase in ACTIONS that are consistent with white supremacist ideology.

All that I did post some which you have chosen not to acknowledge.

Here is more for you to hide from.

Colorado white supremacist, extremist activity growing

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

The activity you sited earlier, ie antisemitic violence, is not purely a white supremacist activity.

YOu keep ignoring that.

The increase could be from upset muslim, or lefties, or even just an increase in false reports, to smear the nation. As the person making the claim it is on you to support it.

I'd have to turn off my ad blocker to see your link. cut and paste the part where they support your argument.

This is not even my thread, so there is no reason for me to cut and paste anything for anyones convienience. And this is not "my argument". I simply reported what is regularly in the news.

I am ignoring nothing. Practically every link posted reflects that the rise in anti semitic activity is almost all attributed to white supremacist involvement.

As opposed to you speculating on "who it MIGHT be attributed to" , feel free to produce any source that supports YOUR insistence that there reallly is not an increase in such activity.

I've already posted several, and I even EXCLUDED any information from the SPLC, since you extreme rightwingers insist that they are not credible

Do any of those sources support their claim, with something like say...

Numbers for arrest reports showing that the rise is caused solely by violent self identified white supremacists?

The fact that you see a lot of media talking heads making the same assumption you do, that a rise in reports can only be because of a rise is white supremacists,

is not supporting evidence.

So news agencies from coast to coast are identifying the same trend of incidents, and they are
"ALL making assumptions"?

That has got to be one of the most ludicrous statements ever made in this forum.

White supremacy violence against Blacks for the next 50 years would not amount to the same number of Black on Black deaths in Chicago on any given Saturday night.

Actually if blacks killed each other like you imagine, we could do so every day for the next 300 years and still not catch up to how many blacks have died because of white racism.

IM2 wrote,
Actually if blacks killed each other like you imagine, we could do so every day for the next 300 years and still not catch up to how many blacks have died because of white racism.

dr stacey patton police parental britality.jpg

Author and VIOLENCE researcher Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, STOP BEATING, ASSAULTING, ABUSING, MALTREATING BLACK or AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN!!!

Hello, IM2, Respectfully, I would like to learn if you are familiar with author and violence researcher, as well as 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, and her extensive research into potentially life scarring, as well as deadly domestic violence committed against American children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

The following are quotes and excerpts from college professor and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's book "Spare the Kids: Why Whupping Children Won't Save Black America", as well as Dr. Patton's public interviews.

How about sparing the kid and not using the rod?

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Professor Stacey Patton

The Undefeated: 'Are there any concepts in your book that may be new to readers?'

Dr. Patton: "I think that some of the data. For example, in the past 10 years, if you look at the annual child maltreatment reports that are put out by the Association for Children and Families, African-Americans have killed over 3,600 children.

A lot of people will say, ‘It’s better for me to whup my child than the police,’ but when you look at the data, yes, we’ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year.

If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. There’s that."

"In 2015, black kids had the highest rate of abuse and neglect, at 14.5 per 1,000 children, compared with 8.1 per 1,000 for white children, according to the Children’s Bureau, part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

"More than 3,600 black children in the United States have died as a result of maltreatment in the past decade, a rate three times higher than for all other racial groups. Suicide rates among elementary-age black children have nearly doubled since the 1990s, while the rates for white children have fallen, according to a 2015 report from the Journal of the American Medical Association.”"
____
(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

IM2, as you know I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

IM2 , I'm sure you also know before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, as well as Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D. passionately shares her belief a National MOVEMENT is required...

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Sadly, Tupac LOUDLY and consistently revealed to his fans and admirers, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, he was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly...yet NO ONE listened!

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Peace.

IM2 wrote,

Author and VIOLENCE researcher Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, STOP BEATING, ASSAULTING, ABUSING, MALTREATING BLACK or AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILDREN!!!

Hello, IM2, Respectfully, I would like to learn if you are familiar with author and violence researcher, as well as 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, and her extensive research into potentially life scarring, as well as deadly domestic violence committed against American children and teens, aka our Nation's most precious and cherished assets?

The following are quotes and excerpts from college professor and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Dr. Stacey Patton's book "Spare the Kids: Why Whupping Children Won't Save Black America", as well as Dr. Patton's public interviews.

How about sparing the kid and not using the rod?

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Professor Stacey Patton

The Undefeated: 'Are there any concepts in your book that may be new to readers?'

Dr. Patton: "I think that some of the data. For example, in the past 10 years, if you look at the annual child maltreatment reports that are put out by the Association for Children and Families, African-Americans have killed over 3,600 children.

A lot of people will say, ‘It’s better for me to whup my child than the police,’ but when you look at the data, yes, we’ve seen instances of state violence against unarmed black children, but when you look at the data for the past 10 years, African-Americans kill an average of 360 children a year.

If you line that up against the police killings, it pales in comparison. African-American children are more at risk of being assaulted, physically injured or killed by their own parents than by the police. There’s that."

"In 2015, black kids had the highest rate of abuse and neglect, at 14.5 per 1,000 children, compared with 8.1 per 1,000 for white children, according to the Children’s Bureau, part of the Department of Health and Human Services."

"More than 3,600 black children in the United States have died as a result of maltreatment in the past decade, a rate three times higher than for all other racial groups. Suicide rates among elementary-age black children have nearly doubled since the 1990s, while the rates for white children have fallen, according to a 2015 report from the Journal of the American Medical Association.”"
____
(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

IM2, as you know I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

IM2 , I'm sure you also know before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, as well as Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D. passionately shares her belief a National MOVEMENT is required...

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Sadly, Tupac LOUDLY and consistently revealed to his fans and admirers, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, he was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly...yet NO ONE listened!

Peace.

Your bitch ass was challenged to discuss peer reviewed, fact based study on the psychological impact of racism on blacks and you ran from it. You write about nothing. You make no sense. And you give these white racists attitudes validation, which makes things worse for all blacks, including you.

Your bitch ass was challenged to discuss peer reviewed, fact based study on the psychological impact of racism on blacks and you ran from it. You write about nothing. You make no sense. And you give these white racists attitudes validation, which makes things worse for all blacks, including you.

Not true, as in you're once again lying, my friend.

IM2, obama white house guests.jpg

Not true, as in you're once again lying, my friend.

View attachment 23197

But it is true. I did challenge you to discuss the psychological impact of racism on blacks and you can't. You even laughed off a comment I made about how racism is the childhood trauma you keep talking about.. There is a reason why blacks despise you black "conservatives" and it ain't about being sucessful or independent thinkers.

Which one of these leaders is accused by 19 women of sexual assault?

Which one of these leaders said you can grab a woman by her pussy?

And why did these "Urban Truth tellers" call women bitches?

Hall and Oates -- Rich Girl

You make no sense house boy.

IM2, my bud, replied to Avery, "But it is true. I did challenge you to discuss the psychological impact of racism on blacks and you can't. You even laughed off a comment I made about how racism is the childhood trauma you keep talking about.. There is a reason why blacks despise you black "conservatives" and it ain't about being sucessful or independent thinkers."

Hmmm...my friend, there must be a reason you decline to post an easy to locate link to the USMB discussion you are referencing?

Peace.

Hello, IM2. House boy here!

My friend while I agree with many of Trump's policies, sadly, I view him as a unbalanced, name-calling knucklehead...no different from you. :keeping it real:

nadine burke harris donald trump nadine burke harris youth wellness.jpg
Peace.

Hello, IM2. House boy here!

My friend while I agree with many of Trump's policies, sadly, I view him as a unbalanced, name-calling knucklehead...no different from you. :keeping it real:

Peace.

What "policicies" of his do you agree with, Avery? And yes. I agree with you.....for the first time.

Trump is an uncouth knucklehead. But I think that IM2 asks some compelling questions that make some people here, very uncomfortable. JMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back