Hate Rising: White supremacy's rise in the U.S.

Which one of these leaders is accused by 19 women of sexual assault?

Which one of these leaders said you can grab a woman by her pussy?

And why did these "Urban Truth tellers" call women bitches?

Hall and Oates -- Rich Girl

You make no sense house boy.

Hello, IM2. House boy here!

My friend while I agree with many of Trump's policies, sadly, I view him as a unbalanced, name-calling knucklehead...no different from you. :keeping it real:

Peace.

What "policicies" of his do you agree with, Avery? And yes. I agree with you.....for the first time.

Trump is an uncouth knucklehead. But I think that IM2 asks some compelling questions that make some people here, very uncomfortable. JMO.

Hello, Steve. Respectfully, I'm done with you. No further explanation will be offered.

Have a great holiday season.

mental-health-word-collage.jpeg

Peace.

And who do you think you're fooling with this childish game of semantics and denial?

If incidents of white supremacist activity are reported by multiple sources to be higher than past years, then what is so difficult to understand about that?

If you think you can prove otherwise, then do so, as opposed to covering your ears and eyes and assuming that it it just is not true.

That's what children do.

It is not I that wrote any articles regarding the increase in ACTIONS that are consistent with white supremacist ideology.

All that I did post some which you have chosen not to acknowledge.

Here is more for you to hide from.

Colorado white supremacist, extremist activity growing

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

The activity you sited earlier, ie antisemitic violence, is not purely a white supremacist activity.

YOu keep ignoring that.

The increase could be from upset muslim, or lefties, or even just an increase in false reports, to smear the nation. As the person making the claim it is on you to support it.

I'd have to turn off my ad blocker to see your link. cut and paste the part where they support your argument.

This is not even my thread, so there is no reason for me to cut and paste anything for anyones convienience. And this is not "my argument". I simply reported what is regularly in the news.

I am ignoring nothing. Practically every link posted reflects that the rise in anti semitic activity is almost all attributed to white supremacist involvement.

As opposed to you speculating on "who it MIGHT be attributed to" , feel free to produce any source that supports YOUR insistence that there reallly is not an increase in such activity.

I've already posted several, and I even EXCLUDED any information from the SPLC, since you extreme rightwingers insist that they are not credible

Do any of those sources support their claim, with something like say...

Numbers for arrest reports showing that the rise is caused solely by violent self identified white supremacists?

The fact that you see a lot of media talking heads making the same assumption you do, that a rise in reports can only be because of a rise is white supremacists,

is not supporting evidence.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then what the hell is it?

I am not going to debate the validity with you of numerous reports and articles that all state the same narrative.

So, in your mind, I assume that you believe that all of the reports that illustrate the rise in activity, is an attempt to "smear very good people"?

What planet do you live on?

I live on a world where it really pays to say bad things about your enemies, whether it is true or not.

Thus, when someone says something bad about me or mine, I want to see it supported.

(the white supremacist are not mine. Your claim that President Trump is responsible for the alleged "rise" is what I am referring to. Don't bore me by pretending to not understand this)

Citing that other people that hate President Trump and his supporters say the same thing you are assuming, is not supporting the claim.

BTW, your use of the term "Very good people"? Is another media lie about what Trump said. Trump explicitly stated that he was not referring to white supremacist with that comment, and the media lied about it, and now you are repeating that lie.

Ironically by doing so, you just demonstrated my point, about large numbers of liberals making the same lie, over and over again.

To smear their enemies. With lies.

The claim of a rise in white supremacy, is completely unsupported. The idea that Trump is responsible, for something that is not happening, is beyond unsupported.

It is a fantasy built on a foundation of lies and assholeness.

Feel free to point out where I attribute the rise in white supremacist activity to "Trump".

I don't. But many publications do. I think it actually started when Obama was elected.

I have provided more than ample support of there being a rise in ACTIONS that are consistent with white supremacist ideology, and your refusal to acknowledge the truth is not my issue.

As far as the rest of your rambling rhetoric, it is the same old recycled, and frequently repeated narrative.

"The media lies about Trump. We are being smeared"

What is humorous, is that you continue to insist that the media "lies" about Trump.

But, not once have you ever posted a single, credible source that proves that they are in fact lying.

So I should just take your "word" that they are

Really?

And what's the name of the planet that you claim to live on?

IM2, my bud, replied to Avery, "But it is true. I did challenge you to discuss the psychological impact of racism on blacks and you can't. You even laughed off a comment I made about how racism is the childhood trauma you keep talking about.. There is a reason why blacks despise you black "conservatives" and it ain't about being sucessful or independent thinkers."

Hmmm...my friend, there must be a reason you decline to post an easy to locate link to the USMB discussion you are referencing?

Peace.

Because I don't want to.

If you are so ignorant to think white racism has no traumatic effects on blacks and that every incident does no matter the age, you are a fucking retard. It is that trauma which you have suffered from that has you here posting bullshit that denigrates people who look like you hoping to gain the approval of whites you can't even see.

He made the claim, and he never supports shit, so he just loses.

A cartoon is infinitely superior to anything he has ever done to support any of his claims.

He is a race baiting asshole.

"Race baiting asshole" is your standard response to anyone that you don't agree with nor prove wrong.

In fact, you use that term so much, that maybe you should ask yourself if you are projecting.

You read Dean's comment, and tell me that he had anything to say beside, calling people racist without supporting any of it.

If you can't see that Dean is a race baiting asshole, it is because you are blind. And stupid. Really fucking stupid.

no, I'm not projecting. I call people race baiting assholes, when their argument is nothing but falsely calling people racist.

No. I'm not blind. And, from what I have seen, far more intelligent than you are.

You call people names as a standard response. Go back and read your own posts.

You have a very small assortment of insults that you recycle, in the majority of what you post, that all sound the same.

I asked you to tell me if Dean had anything to say, other than calling people racist without supporting any of it.

That is what you would have to do, to support your claim that I was "projecting" or some such shit.

You did not do that. For obvious reasons that we both know. That EVERYONE knows.

Calling Dean a race baiting asshole is completely called for.

Well, Dean is far from the first person to refer to #45 as a racist

Just because you asked me do examine whst "Dean says", does not mean that I will
You don't tell me what to do with my own time.

In fact, Quite a few have. Even some who have worked with him since he took office.

I seriously doubt that everyone of them are "race baiting assholes"

Sometimes, certain people sometimes think they see something in others that they really don't like about themselves. Maybe that's your issue.

And none of those that have called him that, have been able to back it up with anything more than spin and bullshit.

And calling someone such a vile name, without good cause, is that act of an asshole.

Thus, every fucking one of them, is indeed, a race baiting asshole.

Ever. Fucking. One.

IM2, my bud, replied to Avery, "But it is true. I did challenge you to discuss the psychological impact of racism on blacks and you can't. You even laughed off a comment I made about how racism is the childhood trauma you keep talking about.. There is a reason why blacks despise you black "conservatives" and it ain't about being sucessful or independent thinkers."

Hmmm...my friend, there must be a reason you decline to post an easy to locate link to the USMB discussion you are referencing?

Peace.

Because I don't want to.

If you are so ignorant to think white racism has no traumatic effects on blacks and that every incident does no matter the age, you are a fucking retard. It is that trauma which you have suffered from that has you here posting bullshit that denigrates people who look like you hoping to gain the approval of whites you can't even see.

Hey, bud. Is this man 'posting bullshit'? Got any demeaning names you want to toss at Mr. Oshay Duke Jackson?

During this 14:00 broadcast Mr. ODJ shares thoughts and concerns, as well as SOLUTIONS focused on improving the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent.

"The Man Got His Foot On My Neck" Published on Nov 12, 2018 by Oshay Duke Jackson

Paranoia:

Peace.

He made the claim, and he never supports shit, so he just loses.

A cartoon is infinitely superior to anything he has ever done to support any of his claims.

He is a race baiting asshole.

"Race baiting asshole" is your standard response to anyone that you don't agree with nor prove wrong.

In fact, you use that term so much, that maybe you should ask yourself if you are projecting.

You read Dean's comment, and tell me that he had anything to say beside, calling people racist without supporting any of it.

If you can't see that Dean is a race baiting asshole, it is because you are blind. And stupid. Really fucking stupid.

no, I'm not projecting. I call people race baiting assholes, when their argument is nothing but falsely calling people racist.

No. I'm not blind. And, from what I have seen, far more intelligent than you are.

You have a very small assortment of insults that you recycle, in the majority of what you post, that all sound the same.

I asked you to tell me if Dean had anything to say, other than calling people racist without supporting any of it.

That is what you would have to do, to support your claim that I was "projecting" or some such shit.

You did not do that. For obvious reasons that we both know. That EVERYONE knows.

You don't "know" anything to be a fact. You are assuming.

Here is an actual "fact" for you to contemplate. Dean is not the first, but one of many to refer to #45 as a racist.

And, he(#45) has made some very ignorant statements that could be interpreted as racist, depending on the audience.

Quite a few of you extreme right wingers referred to Obama as a racist as well, without much to substantiate that claim.

Using yout logic, that makes them race baiting assholes as well.

1. I am impressed that you are self aware enough to use qualifiers such as "could be interpreted" and "depending". ON some level, you know it is all fucking bullshit. Good for you. The next step is to admit to yourself that it is wrong to spew shit our of your face hole.

2. Obama supported many racist polices and made many racist statements, to support an accusation of racism.

3. An accusation of racism, that you can support, is not being a race baiting asshole.

YOu just proved that there is some white supremacy and white supremacy violence in America.

Now support the claim that it is RISING.

Stating that something is "obvious" is a cowardly dodge. An a failed one at that, because everyone sees right though it.

YOu aren't even fooling yourself at this point.

And who do you think you're fooling with this childish game of semantics and denial?

If incidents of white supremacist activity are reported by multiple sources to be higher than past years, then what is so difficult to understand about that?

If you think you can prove otherwise, then do so, as opposed to covering your ears and eyes and assuming that it it just is not true.

That's what children do.

It is not I that wrote any articles regarding the increase in ACTIONS that are consistent with white supremacist ideology.

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

The activity you sited earlier, ie antisemitic violence, is not purely a white supremacist activity.

YOu keep ignoring that.

The increase could be from upset muslim, or lefties, or even just an increase in false reports, to smear the nation. As the person making the claim it is on you to support it.

I'd have to turn off my ad blocker to see your link. cut and paste the part where they support your argument.

This is not even my thread, so there is no reason for me to cut and paste anything for anyones convienience. And this is not "my argument". I simply reported what is regularly in the news.

I am ignoring nothing. Practically every link posted reflects that the rise in anti semitic activity is almost all attributed to white supremacist involvement.

As opposed to you speculating on "who it MIGHT be attributed to" , feel free to produce any source that supports YOUR insistence that there reallly is not an increase in such activity.

I've already posted several, and I even EXCLUDED any information from the SPLC, since you extreme rightwingers insist that they are not credible

Numbers for arrest reports showing that the rise is caused solely by violent self identified white supremacists?

The fact that you see a lot of media talking heads making the same assumption you do, that a rise in reports can only be because of a rise is white supremacists,

So news agencies from coast to coast are identifying the same trend of incidents, and they are
"ALL making assumptions"?

That has got to be one of the most ludicrous statements ever made in this forum.

Says the man that cannot find one example of those media sites actually supporting their assumptions with anything other than other people's assumptions.

Calling it "ludicrous" is not a supporting argument, EITHER.

YOu keep ignoring that.

I am not going to debate the validity with you of numerous reports and articles that all state the same narrative.

So, in your mind, I assume that you believe that all of the reports that illustrate the rise in activity, is an attempt to "smear very good people"?

I live on a world where it really pays to say bad things about your enemies, whether it is true or not.

Thus, when someone says something bad about me or mine, I want to see it supported.

(the white supremacist are not mine. Your claim that President Trump is responsible for the alleged "rise" is what I am referring to. Don't bore me by pretending to not understand this)

Citing that other people that hate President Trump and his supporters say the same thing you are assuming, is not supporting the claim.

BTW, your use of the term "Very good people"? Is another media lie about what Trump said. Trump explicitly stated that he was not referring to white supremacist with that comment, and the media lied about it, and now you are repeating that lie.

Ironically by doing so, you just demonstrated my point, about large numbers of liberals making the same lie, over and over again.

The claim of a rise in white supremacy, is completely unsupported. The idea that Trump is responsible, for something that is not happening, is beyond unsupported.

Feel free to point out where I attribute the rise in white supremacist activity to "Trump".

I don't. But many publications do. I think it actually started when Obama was elected.

I have provided more than ample support of there being a rise in ACTIONS that are consistent with white supremacist ideology, and your refusal to acknowledge the truth is not my issue.

As far as the rest of your rambling rhetoric, it is the same old recycled, and frequently repeated narrative.

What is humorous, is that you continue to insist that the media "lies" about Trump.

But, not once have you ever posted a single, credible source that proves that they are in fact lying.

Really?

The ACTIONS you cite could be consistent with white supremacist ideology.

THey could also be consist with certain lefty ideologies, or Muslim ideology.

INdeed, they could be consist with liberal ideology, as a rise in false claims to support the narrative being used to smear Trump.

You have not been able to cite a single credible source that actually looks at who is committing these supposed additional crimes, to support the ASSUMPTION, that they are all, or mostly being done by white supremacists.

And the media does lie, as I pointed out when you lied about the "Very good people" lie.

Peace.

Because I don't want to.

Hey, bud. Is this man 'posting bullshit'? Got any demeaning names you want to toss at Mr. Oshay Duke Jackson?

During this 14:00 broadcast Mr. ODJ shares thoughts and concerns, as well as SOLUTIONS focused on improving the Quality of Life for many black or American citizens of African descent.

"The Man Got His Foot On My Neck" Published on Nov 12, 2018 by Oshay Duke Jackson

Paranoia:

Peace.

ODJ is another dumb ass black conservative who has a loud mouth and no solutions. If you avoid or cannot state the root cause of a condition, how can you create the solution?

Just because you asked me do examine whst "Dean says", does not mean that I will

In fact, Quite a few have. Even some who have worked with him since he took office.

Sometimes, certain people sometimes think they see something in others that they really don't like about themselves. Maybe that's your issue.

And none of those that have called him that, have been able to back it up with anything more than spin and bullshit.

And calling someone such a vile name, without good cause, is that act of an asshole.

Ever. Fucking. One.

Thrre have been plenty of statements that "#45" has made that could be construed as "racist", and for good reason.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge them, yet freely apply the same so called " vile" term to so many others, is humorously interesting, to say the least.

Last edited:

Really?

INdeed, they could be consist with liberal ideology, as a rise in false claims to support the narrative being used to smear Trump.

You have not been able to cite a single credible source that actually looks at who is committing these supposed additional crimes, to support the ASSUMPTION, that they are all, or mostly being done by white supremacists.

And the media does lie, as I pointed out when you lied about the "Very good people" lie.

Not sure how many more articles of incidents that you need to be provided with.

But, one thing is a fact. All that you have done is to "speculate", and provided not a SINGLE shred of evidence to support your own speculation.

"Lefties and Muslims"? Seriously?

Here is an actual "fact" for you to contemplate. Dean is not the first, but one of many to refer to #45 as a racist.

And, he(#45) has made some very ignorant statements that could be interpreted as racist, depending on the audience.

Quite a few of you extreme right wingers referred to Obama as a racist as well, without much to substantiate that claim.

1. I am impressed that you are self aware enough to use qualifiers such as "could be interpreted" and "depending". ON some level, you know it is all fucking bullshit. Good for you. The next step is to admit to yourself that it is wrong to spew shit our of your face hole.

2. Obama supported many racist polices and made many racist statements, to support an accusation of racism.

3. An accusation of racism, that you can support, is not being a race baiting asshole.

As opposed to "YOU" spewing such nonsense. Name ONE so called "racist policy" or "racist statement" that Obama made/supported.

And not YOUR version of it. Post what he ACTUALLY stated/supported from a credible news or fact checked source.

If you are even capable of doing so.

As opposed to posting completely biased, one sided personal opinions.

Last edited:

That's what children do.

YOu keep ignoring that.

So news agencies from coast to coast are identifying the same trend of incidents, and they are
"ALL making assumptions"?

That has got to be one of the most ludicrous statements ever made in this forum.

Says the man that cannot find one example of those media sites actually supporting their assumptions with anything other than other people's assumptions.

Calling it "ludicrous" is not a supporting argument, EITHER.

Look up the definition of "Ludicrous", and educate yourself, for a change.

It is within the realm of someone being shown more than enough information to support a trend in behavior and actions, and still being foolish enough to deny that there is truth in what is being reported.

Last edited:

Which one of these leaders is accused by 19 women of sexual assault?

Which one of these leaders said you can grab a woman by her pussy?

And why did these "Urban Truth tellers" call women bitches?

Hall and Oates -- Rich Girl

You make no sense house boy.

Hello, IM2. House boy here!

My friend while I agree with many of Trump's policies, sadly, I view him as a unbalanced, name-calling knucklehead...no different from you. :keeping it real:

Peace.

What "policicies" of his do you agree with, Avery? And yes. I agree with you.....for the first time.

Trump is an uncouth knucklehead. But I think that IM2 asks some compelling questions that make some people here, very uncomfortable. JMO.

Hello, Steve. Respectfully, I'm done with you. No further explanation will be offered.

Have a great holiday season.

Peace.

Maybe because you don't have an "explanation" that makes sense?

Happy Spamming.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Ever. Fucking. One.

Thrre have been plenty of statements that "#45" has made that could be construed as "racist", and for good reason.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge them, yet freely apply the same so called " vile" term to so many others, is humorously interesting, to say the least.

Sure.

Like referring to both sides of the statue issue as having "some very fine people", explicitly stating that you were NOT referring to the white supremacists and having the media lie to the people that you said "some white supremacists were very fine people."

I acknowledge that the MSM is a bunch of vile race baiting asshole liars.

The a lie is repeated, is not proof it is not a lie.

Page 30 and none of you libs can support the race baiting bullshit of the OP or the thread title.

Hell, it seems that most of you don't understand the CONCEPT of supporting a conclusion.

Really?

But, one thing is a fact. All that you have done is to "speculate", and provided not a SINGLE shred of evidence to support your own speculation.

Showing that lots of people repeat an unproven assumption, is not a supporting argument, and certainly not supporting EVIDENCE.

Yes, lefties and muslims. You find antisemitism among both groups.

You are aware of that, are you not?

Ever. Fucking. One.

Sure.

Like referring to both sides of the statue issue as having "some very fine people", explicitly stating that you were NOT referring to the white supremacists and having the media lie to the people that you said "some white supremacists were very fine people."

I acknowledge that the MSM is a bunch of vile race baiting asshole liars.

The a lie is repeated, is not proof it is not a lie.

Page 30 and none of you libs can support the race baiting bullshit of the OP or the thread title.

Hell, it seems that most of you don't understand the CONCEPT of supporting a conclusion.

Spoken like a true conspiracy theory believing self deluded, parrot.

That being said, what news source IS credible in your biased view? Or are there any?

Poor you. Surrounded by a world full of "race baiting assholes"....including every news media publication in the country.

Nothing left to do here except to view you as cheap entertainment

LMAFAO.

Really?

Showing that lots of people repeat an unproven assumption, is not a supporting argument, and certainly not supporting EVIDENCE.

Yes, lefties and muslims. You find antisemitism among both groups.

You are aware of that, are you not?

Why don't you post some incidents of it happening as opposed to asking me if "I'm aware of it"?

As opposed to "YOU" spewing such nonsense. Name ONE so called "racist policy" or "racist statement" that Obama made/supported.

And not YOUR version of it. Post what he ACTUALLY stated/supported from a credible news or fact checked source.

If you are even capable of doing so.

As opposed to posting completely biased, one sided personal opinions.

1. Policy example: His support of Affirmative Action which leads to pro-black and anti-white discrimination, such as has been well documented in Ivy League admissions.

How Diversity Punishes Asians and Poor Whites

" an “other things equal basis,” where adjustments are made for a variety of background factors, being Hispanic conferred an admissions boost over being white equivalent to 130 SAT points (out of 1600), while being black rather than white conferred a 310 SAT point advantage. Asians, however, suffered an admissions penalty compared to whites equivalent to 140 SAT points. The box students checked off on the racial question on their application was thus shown to have an extraordinary effect on a student’s chances of gaining admission to the highly competitive private schools in the NSCE database. To have the same chances of gaining admission as a black student with an SAT score of 1100, an Hispanic student otherwise equally matched in background characteristics would have to have a 1230, a white student a 1410, and an Asian student a 1550."

(there is more about how POOR whites are especially screwed, but off topic re Obama's racism)

2. Statement example: Obama falsely accusing McCain of using his race to scare white voters. That's is racism.

Obama Aide Concedes 'Dollar Bill' Remark Referred to His Race

"Playing the Race Card
Obama's camp initially denied the remark was a reference to Obama's race.

Obama is poised to become the first black man to be the presidential nominee of a major political party when he claims the Democratic nomination on Aug. 28 -- the 45th anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech.

"He was referring to the fact that he didn't come into the race with the history of others," Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs said Thursday. "It is not about race."

But Obama's chief strategist, David Axelrod, acknowledged on "Good Morning America" Friday that the candidate was referring, at least in part, to his ethnic background.

When pressed to explain the comment, Axelrod told "GMA" it meant, "He's not from central casting when it comes to candidates for president of the United States. He's new to Washington. Yes, he's African-American." "

Forum List

Back