CDZ Hate speech leads to hate killings

More normal, in my definition, is the majority, people who are not made nasty and hateful and narcissistic by a commitment to a partisan ideology.

When you mention a commitment to partisan ideology, would that include those who routinely defend rape Jihad and then turn around and complain about speech leading to hate crimes by any chance?
I have never seen anybody defend rape jihad. Its a bit of a non argument.

Funny how many one-way streets there are, huh?

You sure got that one right, my friend.

Ideologues never question the consistency of their views since their orientation to politics is not based upon principle at all, but merely a form of political tribalism, instead. When world views are based upon nothing more evolved than saying the correct thing according to the dictates of one's tribe, these sorts of extreme double standards result.

Surprised ... he ... hasn't had the thread scrubbed yet...

Interesting study in internal conflict and free speech.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honesty obviously plays no part in your rhetoric, which has nothing to do with understanding principles, and everything to do with merely saying the things you have been trained to say.

In that, you share much in common with the most very rigid religious fundamentalists who only know what they should say and never address so much as a single thought towards understanding why they say it.

Honesty obviously plays no part in your rhetoric, which has nothing to do with understanding principles, and everything to do with merely saying the things you have been trained to say.

In that, you share much in common with the most very rigid religious fundamentalists who only know what they should say and never address so much as a single thought towards understanding why they say it.
Well I know that you cant back it up with any examples. Perhaps this forum is not the place for you ?

Well I know that you cant back it up with any examples. Perhaps this forum is not the place for you ?

Your consistent denial of what is happening in Sweden is well documented. Jihad rape supporter that you are.

Pointing out that much of the hysteria is made up rubbish

Your consistent denial of what is happening in Sweden is well documented. Jihad rape supporter that you are.
Pointing out that much of the hysteria is made up rubbish doesnt make me anything of the sort.

And Trump is repeating his warnings on muslims . I just saw him doing that this morning on nationwide FOX news . Trumps words are just making the TRUMP and his ideas and words more popular Tommy .

Forum List

Back