'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

I STILL find it interesting that no hypocritically dishonest liberal will address how women who confronted Bubba during his admin, were treated.

It reveals a lot, and shows they KNOW there was a difference in how those women were treated.

I am so glad you brought this up.

The Republican Party is anti women. No question.

They want to cut funds for Planned Parenthood which provides health services for women.

They want to destroy teachers unions, and most teachers are women.

They want to take away a women's right to chose, and force women to have unwanted children.

Is there no evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support?

You didn't address it!

You tried to (lamely) to DEFLECT away from the issue with a lot of laughable accusations.

A) Planned Parenhood was a racist organization started by Margaret Sanger to sterilize blacks. (Fact)

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

The Negro Project: Exterminating the black population - Stingray

B) Planned Parenthood engages in the murder of thousands of females every year and YOU libs talk about misogyny??????

C) Are you suggesting ONLY women work for Unions????

Very misogynist of YOU!

D) I find it very funny that you talk about a "woman's right to choose" in the same breath and saying women SHOULDN'T HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOOSE how those children they CHOOSE GET EDUCATED thanks to the Teachers Union.

You're all over the map and you still won't address how women were treated by Bill Clinton and his goons.

An embryo is not a person, therefore abortion is not "murder."

If it were then the tens of thousands of frozen embryos in labs across the country would be people.

Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused, so if you are against abortion, you are pro child abuse. Think about that.

And 76% of public school teachers are women. So anti teacher is anti women.

These issues are much bigger than Bill Clinton's issues with women. But you guys have so little left in your clue bag, that you have to go back to Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
Who's an idiot?

Oh yeah, women that make themselves completely dependent on men.

And the americans who support Sharia Law, considering in Islam Sharia Law puts women as subservient to men.

I have no problem with folks that want to voluntarily put themselves in such a position, anymore than I do with folks that want to live by Canon Law or any other religious dictates that don't interfere with secular law.

As with all religions, in America, you can quit and the State will not punish you nor allow anyone else to bring you to harm over it, though the community may shun you. That's why we have New York, LA and SF. The only punishment a religious community can exert is expulsion. Oh well.

Who's an idiot?

Oh yeah, women that make themselves completely dependent on men.

And the americans who support Sharia Law, considering in Islam Sharia Law puts women as subservient to men.

I have no problem with folks that want to voluntarily put themselves in such a position, anymore than I do with folks that want to live by Canon Law or any other religious dictates that don't interfere with secular law.

As with all religions, in America, you can quit and the State will not punish you nor allow anyone else to bring you to harm over it, though the community may shun you. That's why we have New York, LA and SF. The only punishment a religious community can exert is expulsion. Oh well.

The problem is the women in those countries dont have a choice. The muslims who support sharia law are anti-woman, anti-gay, racist bigots.

It sucks that the muslim moderates in this country and other countries don't speak out against those in their religion who still think backwards like this.

I find it hypocritical when many of the liberal minded people on this board support sharia law and that sect of the muslim faith, it bothers me to be honest.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the "definition" of a liar to a liberal.

Anyone that tells them the truth and they know they can't refute it.

Notice he can't PROVE I'm a liar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
i was calling Soggy a liar, Once again proving you are a fucking moron.

Not everything is about you twat

Now there is a nice "non sexist" term. Glad you could stop by the misogyny thread and drop that little bomb for us all to witness. :lol::cuckoo:

I have a theory.

Misogynist Lefties use the words "twat" and "****" as insults because they feel sexually inferior and are actually afraid of Real Women (and they have Mommy Issues).

The problem is the women in those countries dont have a choice. The muslims who support sharia law are anti-woman, anti-gay, racist bigots.

It sucks that the muslim moderates in this country and other countries don't speak out against those in their religion who still think backwards like this.

I find it hypocritical when many of the liberal minded people on this board support sharia law and that sect of the muslim faith, it bothers me to be honest.

Anti women, anti gay, racist bigots?

You just described the Republican Party!

Yeah, you!

This is what you get for trusting A new organization that is known to have Islamofascists infiltraters in it. You don't remember the Reuters fauxtography scandal?

Little Green Footballs - Fauxtography Updates

Your "Jewish" Neo-nazis weren't Jewish! Surprise!

The Jawa Report: Jewish Neo-Nazis?

Non-Jewish IDF Soldier Found to be Neo-Nazi - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Congratulations! You just got your ass kicked by this "stay at home" woman.

Now there is a nice "non sexist" term. Glad you could stop by the misogyny thread and drop that little bomb for us all to witness. :lol::cuckoo:

I have a theory.

Misogynist Lefties use the words "twat" and "****" as insults because they feel sexually inferior and are actually afraid of Real Women (and they have Mommy Issues).

That's because the LOT of them were "tittie babies" unable to get off their addiction...

If only the republicans didn't want sara palin or michelle bachman as their president
If only bush didn't have the most minorities in his cabinet of any president prior to him
If only herman cain and alan west weren't both supported by the teapartiers and republicans.

Sorry man but reality clashes with that old, worn out, and innacurate talking point.

This is the "definition" of a liar to a liberal.

Anyone that tells them the truth and they know they can't refute it.

Notice he can't PROVE I'm a liar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, he really does prove how liberals treat women!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTF is wrong with you? You don't recognize self-hatred when you see it?

I hate myself?

The must explain why I come here to have my IQ lowered just by reading things like the stuff written by you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, obviously you aren't a conservative female in this mode
27 years old; wife, homemaker, mother of three; has never worked a day in her life in a "business". I'm not even sure that she's ever voted. Her wedding vows included the words..... "With this ring I thee wed. With this body I thee worship. With all my wordly possessions I thee endow."
or of the quiverfull variety or you wouldn't be neglecting your domestic duties prattling on about men's business, like politics and worldly affairs.Do you leave yourself in a state of complete dependence on men for anything outside of the household? If not, you are not a true conservative woman. You have some feminazi equality mumbo jumbo in your poke.

I find this comment interesting, because women for years were thrown in the back of the bus, and to this day need to prove themselves as worthy, at least on the male level or beyond to be accepted.

The same is true for blacks. I worked for my father, and it was true there as well, I always had to be better than the crew. It is not necessarily a bad thing though, because it makes you work harder and strive to be the best. So it does serve blacks and women well in the end.

Don't come in here spouting there is no sexist bias in the liberal media,then refuse to back up your claims and expect to be taken seriously. It don't wash. :eusa_hand:

Neither does deflection.

I never ONCE said that there was no sexism. There is sexism, racism, homophobia, etc...all in politics. What I said was is that the candidates were not treated any differently by the media (and that includes pundits) based on whether they were conservative or liberal.

I will give you one example of different treatment. Watch the Chris Matthews show when he has a Liberal guest. It is all fun, smiles, agreement and a few softball questions.
BullSHIT!!!!!

Chris Matthews has ALWAYS enjoyed listening to HIMSELF talk!!! He interrupts EVERYONE!!!

I always considered him a White Oprah Winfrey, in that.....he always seems to think the show is all about HIM!!!

I find it extremely-difficult to watch his entire-hour. If someone (constantly) interrupted ME, like that, I'd be tempted to jump-across his desk & rattle his fuckin' teeth!!!

:evil:

I never ONCE said that there was no sexism. There is sexism, racism, homophobia, etc...all in politics. What I said was is that the candidates were not treated any differently by the media (and that includes pundits) based on whether they were conservative or liberal.

I will give you one example of different treatment. Watch the Chris Matthews show when he has a Liberal guest. It is all fun, smiles, agreement and a few softball questions.
BullSHIT!!!!!

Chris Matthews has ALWAYS enjoyed listening to HIMSELF talk!!! He interrupts EVERYONE!!!

I always considered him a White Oprah Winfrey, in that.....he always seems to think the show is all about HIM!!!

I find it extremely-difficult to watch his entire-hour. If someone (constantly) interrupted ME, like that, I'd be tempted to jump-across his desk & rattle his fuckin' teeth!!!

:evil:

But its still true that he is way nicer to his liberal guests and SLAMS his conservative guests.

But thats what I expect from chris "tingles up my leg" matthews.

How is this any different then the typical liberal mindet...where only liberal women are acceptable?

EXACTLY! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Look at the National Organization for Women.

Is it out to represent CONSERVATIVE women?

Looka at how they treated any woman who caused a problem for old Horndog Clinton, and how they treated a blind eye to how Bill Clinton treated women.

I thought Bill Clinton treated women with the uppermost respect. IF you have proof to otherwise show, I would like to see it.

Bwahahahaaa!!!!!

Eight words!

"You ought to put some ice on that!"

I can't imagine that any form of religion in those countries would be palatable. But I wasn't speaking for the ME, I was talking about America.

How many Christians in this country speak out against the Surrendered wife or Quiverfull sects? And that's without the threat of nutcases cutting their heads off. Again, the liberal view is that if they voluntarily want to be governed by these rules, they are welcome to it and if they don't, they can't be forced to. Pretty simple.

If only the republicans didn't want sara palin or michelle bachman as their president
If only bush didn't have the most minorities in his cabinet of any president prior to him
If only herman cain and alan west weren't both supported by the teapartiers and republicans.

Sorry man but reality clashes with that old, worn out, and innacurate talking point.

I'm glad you brought this up.

There are a lot of similarities between the Republican Party and Islam.

They both are anti women, they both are anti gay, and they both are racist.

And they both love their guns and their religion.

Looka at how they treated any woman who caused a problem for old Horndog Clinton, and how they treated a blind eye to how Bill Clinton treated women.

I thought Bill Clinton treated women with the uppermost respect. IF you have proof to otherwise show, I would like to see it.

where is that cigar and blue dress again?
What has that to do with respect? Have you ever had your cock sucked? Played with toys with a female? It has nothing to do with respect.

I can't imagine that any form of religion in those countries would be palatable. But I wasn't speaking for the ME, I was talking about America.

How many Christians in this country speak out against the Surrendered wife or Quiverfull sects? And that's without the threat of nutcases cutting their heads off. Again, the liberal view is that if they voluntarily want to be governed by these rules, they are welcome to it and if they don't, they can't be forced to. Pretty simple.

it is very simple, I agree on that.

The problem is that parts of Sharia Law (if used in america) are unconstitional and take away rights which our constitution deems are "given by god" to all humans.

Which is why I brought it up in the first place ;). I dont get how many liberal people support this idea when by doing so they are putting women in a subservient position to men.

Bwahahahaaa!!!!!

Eight words!

As I suspected, you have no proof otherwise, because there is no proof, only accusations.

WTF is wrong with you? You don't recognize self-hatred when you see it?

I hate myself?

The must explain why I come here to have my IQ lowered just by reading things like the stuff written by you!

Well, obviously you aren't a conservative female in this mode
27 years old; wife, homemaker, mother of three; has never worked a day in her life in a "business". I'm not even sure that she's ever voted. Her wedding vows included the words..... "With this ring I thee wed. With this body I thee worship. With all my wordly possessions I thee endow."
or of the quiverfull variety or you wouldn't be neglecting your domestic duties prattling on about men's business, like politics and worldly affairs.

Do you leave yourself in a state of complete dependence on men for anything outside of the household? If not, you are not a true conservative woman. You have some feminazi equality mumbo jumbo in your poke.

You're an idiot and can't read. I already addressed this.

So this is twice you get your ass kicked by a conservative woman!

While I agree with the premise of your comments; that Conservative women are definitely a group that it is acceptable to attack in our society; your analogy has a major hole in it.....

Sarah Palin is about as Conservative as Josef Stalin. Conservative women are individuals like my sister-in-law.... 27 years old; wife, homemaker, mother of three; has never worked a day in her life in a "business". I'm not even sure that she's ever voted. Her wedding vows included the words..... "With this ring I thee wed. With this body I thee worship. With all my wordly possessions I thee endow." THAT is a Conservative woman. Not some half-baked, ego inflated PTA mother who can't even keep her own home in order, nevermind actually carry through on the term of her elected office.

EXCUSE THE BLEEDING HELL OUT OF ME??????????????

Are you telling me that ONLY WOMEN WHO STAY HOME AND BAKE COOKIES ARE CONSERVATIVE????????????

ARE YOU REALLY SAYING THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE?

Dude, I'm a stay a home mother now, but I WORKED PLENTY in my young married years.

I worked full time, took care of a baby, and a house.

I had to, we couldn't afford for me to stay at home at the time.

THERE IS NOTHING in your wedding vows that says a woman can't work and there is even a Proverb about how the good wife works.

She works both IN and OUT of the home.

Right now, I'm planning to go back to work since I have one kid who is now an adult, and the other is practically in high school (one more year and she will be).

There is nothing in my wedding vows that says otherwise and I have my husband completely behind the idea (hell, we can use the dough).

Is anyone going to even TRY to say I'm not conservative????????

You just don't know what you are talking about.

Proverbs 31:10-31 (King James Version)

10Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

31Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Bwahahahaaa!!!!!

Eight words!

As I suspected, you have no proof otherwise, because there is no proof, only accusations.

Bill Clinton Cheated on his wife.

You dont cheat on your wife if you respect women, yourself, or your marriage.

Forum List

Back