'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

EXACTLY! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Look at the National Organization for Women.

Is it out to represent CONSERVATIVE women?

Looka at how they treated any woman who caused a problem for old Horndog Clinton, and how they treated a blind eye to how Bill Clinton treated women.

I thought Bill Clinton treated women with the uppermost respect. IF you have proof to otherwise show, I would like to see it.

where is that cigar and blue dress again?

And the Paula Jones Law Suit.

His "I did not have sex with that woman" lie.

Oh yeah, he treated his wife with "utter respect."

What a disgusting joke to even suggest that man treated women with respect!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will give you one example of different treatment. Watch the Chris Matthews show when he has a Liberal guest. It is all fun, smiles, agreement and a few softball questions.
BullSHIT!!!!!

Chris Matthews has ALWAYS enjoyed listening to HIMSELF talk!!! He interrupts EVERYONE!!!

I always considered him a White Oprah Winfrey, in that.....he always seems to think the show is all about HIM!!!

I find it extremely-difficult to watch his entire-hour. If someone (constantly) interrupted ME, like that, I'd be tempted to jump-across his desk & rattle his fuckin' teeth!!!

:evil:

But its still true that he is way nicer to his liberal guests and SLAMS his conservative guests.

But thats what I expect from chris "tingles up my leg" matthews.

Chrissy Matthews is a man without Ratings...nothing more needs be said.

i was calling Soggy a liar, Once again proving you are a fucking moron.

Not everything is about you twat

Now there is a nice "non sexist" term. Glad you could stop by the misogyny thread and drop that little bomb for us all to witness. :lol::cuckoo:

I have a theory.

Misogynist Lefties use the words "twat" and "****" as insults because they feel sexually inferior and are actually afraid of Real Women (and they have Mommy Issues).

I think these egotistic assholes use it "hoping" to make you feel sexually inferior to them and to shut you up.

Yeah...doesn't work too good though...does it? :lol:

Last edited:
I never ONCE said that there was no sexism. There is sexism, racism, homophobia, etc...all in politics. What I said was is that the candidates were not treated any differently by the media (and that includes pundits) based on whether they were conservative or liberal.

I will give you one example of different treatment. Watch the Chris Matthews show when he has a Liberal guest. It is all fun, smiles, agreement and a few softball questions. Then watch him interview a Conservative guest and get back to me.

That is the case on almost every show all day long on MSNBC. I call it the AOATT network since it is All Obama All The Time.

And pundits on Fox are different how exactly? Have you watched a Hannity "interview" (gush, gush)...

You'd expect less, from.....

I am so glad you brought this up.

The Republican Party is anti women. No question.

They want to cut funds for Planned Parenthood which provides health services for women.

They want to destroy teachers unions, and most teachers are women.

They want to take away a women's right to chose, and force women to have unwanted children.

Is there no evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support?

You didn't address it!

You tried to (lamely) to DEFLECT away from the issue with a lot of laughable accusations.

A) Planned Parenhood was a racist organization started by Margaret Sanger to sterilize blacks. (Fact)

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

The Negro Project: Exterminating the black population - Stingray

B) Planned Parenthood engages in the murder of thousands of females every year and YOU libs talk about misogyny??????

C) Are you suggesting ONLY women work for Unions????

Very misogynist of YOU!

D) I find it very funny that you talk about a "woman's right to choose" in the same breath and saying women SHOULDN'T HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOOSE how those children they CHOOSE GET EDUCATED thanks to the Teachers Union.

You're all over the map and you still won't address how women were treated by Bill Clinton and his goons.

An embryo is not a person, therefore abortion is not "murder."

If it were then the tens of thousands of frozen embryos in labs across the country would be people.

Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused, so if you are against abortion, you are pro child abuse. Think about that.

And 76% of public school teachers are women. So anti teacher is anti women.

These issues are much bigger than Bill Clinton's issues with women. But you guys have so little left in your clue bag, that you have to go back to Bill Clinton.

A)WHEN DID YOUR LIFE BEGIN GENIUS?

I don't care how you libs try to twist and turn and spin, I'm pretty damn sure there is one event YOU ALL HAVE IN COMMON.

That is the CONCEPTION BY YOUR PARENTS!

Until you libs can prove otherwise, then I'm pretty damn sure that's when ALL YOUR WORTHLESS LIVES BEGAN!

But life doesn't begin with conception?

Where does it begin, with magic liberal fairies raining welfare and foodstamps dust on y'all?

Idiots!

B) ARE YOU SUGGESTING ONLY EMBRYOS ARE ABORTED?

Dude you cannot be that stupid. An unborn baby at 7 weeks already has a hear beat. THAT ISN'T AN EMBRYO.

My first child at 12 weeks (in her ultrasound) was already sucking her thumb. That's not an embryo.

Liberals are still trying to get the partial birth abortion ban overturned, and in the 90s were justifying that attrocity as needed to guard the "health of the mother."

That's no freaking embryo we are talking about with partial birth abortion.

SO YOU ARE FULL OF IT, talking about "embryos!" Good grief. Did you actually think that BULLSHIT was going to work? :lmao:

C) The Teachers Union isn't the ONLY UNION being dealt with, so nice try but you are just trying to hide behind the Teacher's Union.

D) "Bigger issues" than Bill Clinton?" Or you know damn well all your talk about caring about women falls flat IF YOU ADDRESS BILL CLINTON?

I'm still waiting for you phony liberals to address how many future women are killed each year IN abortions!

i was calling Soggy a liar, Once again proving you are a fucking moron.

Not everything is about you twat

Now there is a nice "non sexist" term. Glad you could stop by the misogyny thread and drop that little bomb for us all to witness. :lol::cuckoo:

I have a theory.

Misogynist Lefties use the words "twat" and "****" as insults because they feel sexually inferior and are actually afraid of Real Women (and they have Mommy Issues).

I think you got something there!

Anti women, anti gay, racist bigots?

You just described the Republican Party!

If only the republicans didn't want sara palin or michelle bachman as their president
If only bush didn't have the most minorities in his cabinet of any president prior to him
If only herman cain and alan west weren't both supported by the teapartiers and republicans.

Sorry man but reality clashes with that old, worn out, and innacurate talking point.

I'm glad you brought this up.

There are a lot of similarities between the Republican Party and Islam.

They both are anti women, they both are anti gay, and they both are racist.

And they both love their guns and their religion.

Notice every time you bring up something that refutes the liberal idea of conservative women, Chris says "I'm glad you brought that Up" and then rattles off a string of total BS about the Republican party?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

EXCUSE ME AGAIN!

But while everyone is donning sackclothe and ashes over some supposed slurs thrown toward Amy and Chelsea (for which I have yet to see a scintilla of evidence.)

Does anyone remember how Juanita Broaderick was treated? Lewinsky? Paula Jones?

It was like I was back in high school.

The SAME SEXIST DOUBLE STANDARD that feminists supposedly were fighting against WAS ENSHRINED IN PUBLIC POLICY AND THEY TOOK IT DOWN IT EVEN ATTACKING FIVE YEAR OLDS!

Bill Clinton was some "victim" of his hormones. "I mean he couldn't help himself. After all he's a guy!" Poor wittle Bill Clinton.

And the women were "nuts and sluts!"

The guy is a hero and a victim, the girl is a gutter slut!

And the same feminists who were going after sexual harrassment after the Anita Hill debacle failed to take down Clarence Thomas, took their rage on the road and started attacking five years olds with "sexual harrassment."

But the same people who went after five year olds for "kissing a girls buttons," suddenly turned a blind eye when it came to Old Billy Boy!

Bubba was a victim and feminists went so far as to write they would get on their hands and knees and give Bubba a Lewinsky as long as he kept abortion legal.

ANYONE REMEMBER THAT? I SURE AS HELL DO!

And anyone want to remember how the BUSH TWINS WERE TREATED.

Comedy Central was even doing "That's my Bush" with the Bush Twins as incestuous lesbians.

And you libs claim oppression over Chelsea and Amy?

HAR DE HAR HAR!

What selective memories you all have!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Notice how liberals won't address the different treatment the women against Clinton got?
Ah, yes....the poor....

Anti women, anti gay, racist bigots?

You just described the Republican Party!

If only the republicans didn't want sara palin or michelle bachman as their president
If only bush didn't have the most minorities in his cabinet of any president prior to him
If only herman cain and alan west weren't both supported by the teapartiers and republicans.

Sorry man but reality clashes with that old, worn out, and innacurate talking point.

I'm glad you brought this up.

There are a lot of similarities between the Republican Party and Islam.

They both are anti women, they both are anti gay, and they both are racist.

And they both love their guns and their religion.

I think you missed something.

Last edited:
I thought Bill Clinton treated women with the uppermost respect. IF you have proof to otherwise show, I would like to see it.

Bwahahahaaa!!!!!

Eight words!

"You ought to put some ice on that!"

As I suspected, you have no proof otherwise, because there is no proof, only accusations.

Oh yeah!

Cheating on his wife.

The Bimbo eruptions.

I did not have sex with that woman.

Gennifer Flowers

Paula Jones.

Juanita Broaderick.

Bill Clinton just had a great record with women . . . . .

Yeah, you!

This is what you get for trusting A new organization that is known to have Islamofascists infiltraters in it. You don't remember the Reuters fauxtography scandal?

Little Green Footballs - Fauxtography Updates

Your "Jewish" Neo-nazis weren't Jewish! Surprise!

The Jawa Report: Jewish Neo-Nazis?

Non-Jewish IDF Soldier Found to be Neo-Nazi - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Congratulations! You just got your ass kicked by this "stay at home" woman.

None of those sites refute my original story. The original story describes specific crimes committed against foreign workers, ultra-Orthodox Jews and homeless men.

Further reading. Note the non-correlation with your links.

theaustralian

So far, I'm not really feeling that ass kicking. And as a liberal and a feminist, I support your decision to be a stay at home woman. And if your husband should die or empty out your accounts and take off with a floozy, I would still support your decision by supporting programs that would allow you to stay at home with your children instead of placing them in daycare and working to support them financially.

Yet I don't think you support those same programs, which is what makes conservatism anti-woman.

What does a liberal do when anyone brings up Bill Clinton.

BRING BACK THE "NUTS AND SLUTS" DEFENSE!

Thank you for making my argument.

The old male chauvenist double standard.

Bill Hordog Clinton was a hero for getting booty.

Anyone woman who caused him a problem was a slut!

Exactly what I said.

Thanks for backing me up!

EXCUSE ME AGAIN!

But while everyone is donning sackclothe and ashes over some supposed slurs thrown toward Amy and Chelsea (for which I have yet to see a scintilla of evidence.)

Does anyone remember how Juanita Broaderick was treated? Lewinsky? Paula Jones?

It was like I was back in high school.

The SAME SEXIST DOUBLE STANDARD that feminists supposedly were fighting against WAS ENSHRINED IN PUBLIC POLICY AND THEY TOOK IT DOWN IT EVEN ATTACKING FIVE YEAR OLDS!

Bill Clinton was some "victim" of his hormones. "I mean he couldn't help himself. After all he's a guy!" Poor wittle Bill Clinton.

And the women were "nuts and sluts!"

The guy is a hero and a victim, the girl is a gutter slut!

And the same feminists who were going after sexual harrassment after the Anita Hill debacle failed to take down Clarence Thomas, took their rage on the road and started attacking five years olds with "sexual harrassment."

But the same people who went after five year olds for "kissing a girls buttons," suddenly turned a blind eye when it came to Old Billy Boy!

Bubba was a victim and feminists went so far as to write they would get on their hands and knees and give Bubba a Lewinsky as long as he kept abortion legal.

ANYONE REMEMBER THAT? I SURE AS HELL DO!

And anyone want to remember how the BUSH TWINS WERE TREATED.

Comedy Central was even doing "That's my Bush" with the Bush Twins as incestuous lesbians.

And you libs claim oppression over Chelsea and Amy?

HAR DE HAR HAR!

What selective memories you all have!

Notice how liberals won't address the different treatment the women against Clinton got?
Ah, yes....the poor....​

Yeah, you!

This is what you get for trusting A new organization that is known to have Islamofascists infiltraters in it. You don't remember the Reuters fauxtography scandal?

Little Green Footballs - Fauxtography Updates

Your "Jewish" Neo-nazis weren't Jewish! Surprise!

The Jawa Report: Jewish Neo-Nazis?

Non-Jewish IDF Soldier Found to be Neo-Nazi - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Congratulations! You just got your ass kicked by this "stay at home" woman.

None of those sites refute my original story. The original story describes specific crimes committed against foreign workers, ultra-Orthodox Jews and homeless men.

Further reading. Note the non-correlation with your links.

theaustralian

So far, I'm not really feeling that ass kicking. And as a liberal and a feminist, I support your decision to be a stay at home woman. And if your husband should die or empty out your accounts and take off with a floozy, I would still support your decision by supporting programs that would allow you to stay at home with your children instead of placing them in daycare and working to support them financially.

Yet I don't think you support those same programs, which is what makes conservatism anti-woman.

Dumbass, these "Jews" were people who immigrated to Israel and caused problems for them. They were not "Jews."

Try reading comprehension.

Man, this is a damn stupid thread.

The media made fun of Sarah Palin because she's stupid. Not because she's Conservative.

There are many, many conservative women that have in fact been given all kinds of undeserved praise by the right-wing specifically because they are conservative.

Many people hate these women, but not any more or less than many people hate women on the liberal side of the fence.

Women like Nancy Pelosi, or Hillary Clinton, or Rachel Maddow.

In fact, I have seen extremely hateful comments about all these women on these very pages. In fact, I'd be willing to wager that with a little searching, I could find comments such as these made by the OP.

Bwahahahaaa!!!!!

Eight words!

As I suspected, you have no proof otherwise, because there is no proof, only accusations.

Bill Clinton Cheated on his wife.

You dont cheat on your wife if you respect women, yourself, or your marriage.

That depends on whether they agree to outside affairs, so once again, you have no proof and loving dozens of women does not mean you don't respect every one of them.

Ever get anything of substance, do tell.

EASY!

Laura:

Is Laura Bush going to hell? Is Laura Bush going to hell? - SFGate

The Dissing of Laura Bush: Opinion: The Dissing of Laura Bush - WSJ.com

Michelle:

Stupids "inspired" by Michelle Obama: BBC News - Students 'inspired' by Michelle Obama

Michelle Obama Travels in Style: Michelle Obama travels in style - The Washington Post

The first lady visited a DC middle school as part of her Let's Move! campaign and did some moves of her own
Michelle Obama - Salon.com

It's so damn obvious, but I doubt it will permeate your unwillingness to see anything but your own bias.

You've got two opinion pieces compared to news pieces. Try again big fella. While you're out there casting about...have a listen to the things Limpbaugh says about Michelle...

Oh you mean news pieces about Laura where they claimed she killed somebody?

Excuse me, if it is more difficult to get news pieces for Laura from three years ago, as compared to Michelle today?
You're not tryin' hard-enough......

Bwahahahaaa!!!!!

Eight words!

Bill Clinton Cheated on his wife.

You dont cheat on your wife if you respect women, yourself, or your marriage.

where is that cigar and blue dress again?
What has that to do with respect? Have you ever had your cock sucked? Played with toys with a female? It has nothing to do with respect.

This says far more about YOU.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yup it says they think cheating on your wife and violating your marriage is not disrespectful to women.

Forum List

Back