'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

what is left of the republican party is the people who refuse facts and embrace lies.

They hate history and try to rewrite it, they hate sceince and try to demean the experts, they hate higher education and try to demean it and they will embrace any idot hwo lies in what they see as their favor.

We are not dealing weith honest people here.

Honest people accept facts and adjust their opinions to accomodate them.

These people put party over country at every turn.

Yeah Yeah Yeah.

And Bill Clinton did not have sex with that woman.

Karl Rove outed Valerie Plame.

Bush's Grandpa was a Nazi.

The Downing Street Memos weren't fakes.

The Bush National Guard records weren't fakes.

Joe Wilson wasn't found to have told blantant Lies about Yellow Cake in Niger.

Obama wasn't lying when he said we were producing more oil than ever.

Obama wasn't lying when he said the fence between the US and Mexico is "practically" complete.

Obama didn't change his mind about "signing statements."

Obama didn't lie about "no boots on the ground" in Libya.

Obama didn't lie about the health care bill not adding to the deficit.

Obama didn't lie that when a bill lands on his desk the American people would have five days to review it.

I mean that's just off the top of my head, people.

Republicans lie?

You know how you know a Democrat lies? His lips are moving!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I STILL find it interesting that no hypocritically dishonest liberal will address how women who confronted Bubba during his admin, were treated.

It reveals a lot, and shows they KNOW there was a difference in how those women were treated.

I am so glad you brought this up.

The Republican Party is anti women. No question.

They want to cut funds for Planned Parenthood which provides health services for women.

They want to destroy teachers unions, and most teachers are women.

They want to take away a women's right to chose, and force women to have unwanted children.

Is there no evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support?

Different animals, TM....

women: Traditional, Conservative females.

Women: Feminists

woMen: Female Supremicists.

The individuals you mentioned all fall into one of the latter two groups, which should not even be spoken of like they are meaningful human beings. They are, in fact, abominations not worthy of being compared to the first group.

You're a real piece of work.

Women are only acceptable if they're conservative women? gtfoh

How is this any different then the typical liberal mindet...where only liberal women are acceptable?

EXACTLY! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Look at the National Organization for Women.

Is it out to represent CONSERVATIVE women?

Looka at how they treated any woman who caused a problem for old Horndog Clinton, and how they treated a blind eye to how Bill Clinton treated women.

How is this any different then the typical liberal mindet...where only liberal women are acceptable?

I'm not on here reading the posts of liberals saying "you're not acceptable, woman, because you're conservative!"

When I read it, I'll address it.

How convenient...

They say it all the time in comments to posters like Stefanie,Willow,Allie,Ceclie etc. Only then I'm sure you just ignore it and pretend ignorance. :rolleyes:

I ain't buying this holier then thou BS you've got going on...

OK, ironically,

want to know who appears to be the public figure most vigorously defending Ed Schultz?

GLENN BECK.

Glenn Beck Ed Scultz | Ed Schultz Suspended | Ed Schultz Laura Ingraham | Mediaite

Oh, and just for the record, not that it matters around here because the wingnuts decide what you believe no matter what you say, my position is that Schultz was very very very wrong and very very very stupid to say such a thing on the air.

how is that ironic?

Shcultz apologized in what appeared to be a sincere manner. You obviously dont watch/listen to beck on your own ever and formed an opinion on him based off of bad information.

like i am going to respect a known liar

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the "definition" of a liar to a liberal.

Anyone that tells them the truth and they know they can't refute it.

Notice he can't PROVE I'm a liar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
i was calling Soggy a liar, Once again proving you are a fucking moron.

Not everything is about you twat

Now there is a nice "non sexist" term. Glad you could stop by the misogyny thread and drop that little bomb for us all to witness. :lol::cuckoo:

Listen, ask yourself one question: What would happen if Glen Beck or Hannity, O'Reilly had said that about Andrea Mitchell?

It's bulls*it that MSNBC hasn't fired Ed Shultz yet. Who can forget when he encouraged voter fraud because 'at least it would keep those bastards out'.

These childish liberals can whine on and on about how biased Fox News is....
Yeah....childish-whining....that's what it is.....​

There does seem to be a stigma against women holding power in general. If asked to chose between a male or female being our president I think you would find the majority of women opting for a male president, and males as well. Personally I could opt for a female if she had her act together, but these women types are a rare breed.

For republicans I would chose Sen. Susan Collins of Maine. For democrats I would chose Hillary Clinton, and mainly because Bill Clinton is associated to her.

I STILL find it interesting that no hypocritically dishonest liberal will address how women who confronted Bubba during his admin, were treated.

It reveals a lot, and shows they KNOW there was a difference in how those women were treated.

I am so glad you brought this up.

The Republican Party is anti women. No question.

They want to cut funds for Planned Parenthood which provides health services for women.

They want to destroy teachers unions, and most teachers are women.

They want to take away a women's right to chose, and force women to have unwanted children.

Is there no evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support?

You didn't address it!

You tried to (lamely) to DEFLECT away from the issue with a lot of laughable accusations.

A) Planned Parenhood was a racist organization started by Margaret Sanger to sterilize blacks. (Fact)

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

The Negro Project: Exterminating the black population - Stingray

B) Planned Parenthood engages in the murder of thousands of females every year and YOU libs talk about misogyny??????

C) Are you suggesting ONLY women work for Unions????

Very misogynist of YOU!

D) I find it very funny that you talk about a "woman's right to choose" in the same breath and saying women SHOULDN'T HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOOSE how those children they CHOOSE GET EDUCATED thanks to the Teachers Union.

You're all over the map and you still won't address how women were treated by Bill Clinton and his goons.

WTF is wrong with you?

WTF is wrong with you? You don't recognize self-hatred when you see it?

I hate myself?

The must explain why I come here to have my IQ lowered just by reading things like the stuff written by you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, obviously you aren't a conservative female in this mode
27 years old; wife, homemaker, mother of three; has never worked a day in her life in a "business". I'm not even sure that she's ever voted. Her wedding vows included the words..... "With this ring I thee wed. With this body I thee worship. With all my wordly possessions I thee endow."
or of the quiverfull variety or you wouldn't be neglecting your domestic duties prattling on about men's business, like politics and worldly affairs.

Do you leave yourself in a state of complete dependence on men for anything outside of the household? If not, you are not a true conservative woman. You have some feminazi equality mumbo jumbo in your poke.

like i am going to respect a known liar

This is the "definition" of a liar to a liberal.

Anyone that tells them the truth and they know they can't refute it.

Notice he can't PROVE I'm a liar.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
i was calling Soggy a liar, Once again proving you are a fucking moron.

Not everything is about you twat

Excuse me but this is in reference to YOU calling me a retard, without any attempt to refute.

In response to taking you to task for that, you respond you don't have a respect a known liar.

So what you are telling us is you cannot debate, and can only make childish attacks.

I adress how liberals treat women, you scream I'm a retard.

Soggy addresses how you treated ME and you scream he/she's a liar.

I see the pattern now.

Thank you!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looka at how they treated any woman who caused a problem for old Horndog Clinton, and how they treated a blind eye to how Bill Clinton treated women.

I thought Bill Clinton treated women with the uppermost respect. IF you have proof to otherwise show, I would like to see it.

I thought Bill Clinton treated women with the uppermost respect. IF you have proof to otherwise show, I would like to see it.

where is that cigar and blue dress again?

Forum List

Back