Hauntings in Gary

I responded in the forum "Paranormal". I don't believe the stories for the reasons I gave. She sold her house for $35,000 to a person who is into ghosts so it is my opinion there is a commercial interest there that allegedly needs publicity. It isn't Biblical for one or more reasons that I gave.

'Hauntings in Gary' sounds more like a gastrointestinal complaint. :) Bad tacos or seafood. If this is the thing that made the news a few weeks about ad'ing a house that's 'lightly haunted' yes I heard about it.

The paranormal doesn't exist. If something's real and exists it's natural, not para/supernatural. Semantics aside, if there was evidence science could test and confirm it wouldn't be a supernatural story, but a known scientific event however odd.

I know psychotronic warfare experiments during the Cold War could trick the brain into misperceptions including visual and auditory hallucinations, but beyond that ghosts and other supernatural phenomenae don't exist outside the misfiring neurons of the claimants.

'Hauntings in Gary' sounds more like a gastrointestinal complaint. :) Bad tacos or seafood. If this is the thing that made the news a few weeks about ad'ing a house that's 'lightly haunted' yes I heard about it.

The paranormal doesn't exist. If something's real and exists it's natural, not para/supernatural. Semantics aside, if there was evidence science could test and confirm it wouldn't be a supernatural story, but a known scientific event however odd.

I know psychotronic warfare experiments during the Cold War could trick the brain into misperceptions including visual and auditory hallucinations, but beyond that ghosts and other supernatural phenomenae don't exist outside the misfiring neurons of the claimants.

So lets say you see someone levitate and spew green bile all over you as their head whips around 360 degrees?

Would you splain it away or believe?

I responded in the forum "Paranormal". I don't believe the stories for the reasons I gave. She sold her house for $35,000 to a person who is into ghosts so it is my opinion there is a commercial interest there that allegedly needs publicity. It isn't Biblical for one or more reasons that I gave.

Yes it could be fake for publicity and making money.

How is this against the Bible?
My friends who help people for free with spiritual healing through deliverance
can read negative spirits following people or attaching themselves to people or objects.
They all believe in the Bible, and draw the authority for castng out demonic energies to Christ Jesus alone. They do not submit to any authority otherwise.

These are NOT souls, but the negative energy or demons from evil curses, sin or karma attached from one generation that didn't forgive and heal past abuses, and so these are carried down to the next generations until they pass away or someone prayers for
forgiveness and healing in Christ Jesus. These are generational curses.

sins of the father passed down to the fourth or fifth generation.
this is in the Bible.

Yes it could be fake for publicity and making money.

How is this against the Bible?
My friends who help people for free with spiritual healing through deliverance
can read negative spirits following people or attaching themselves to people or objects.
They all believe in the Bible, and draw the authority for castng out demonic energies to Christ Jesus alone. They do not submit to any authority otherwise.

These are NOT souls, but the negative energy or demons from evil curses, sin or karma attached from one generation that didn't forgive and heal past abuses, and so these are carried down to the next generations until they pass away or someone prayers for
forgiveness and healing in Christ Jesus. These are generational curses.

sins of the father passed down to the fourth or fifth generation.
this is in the Bible.

Generational curses as taught by the charismatic church is un-biblical for several reasons. I wrote an article on it and posted it to a blog that won an award. The person who taught generational curses ended up saying then that the Bible wasn't true because I destroyed her faith in Generational Curses.

First of all, I do not believe that Christians can be demon possessed. There are some in the Pentecostal and charismatic church that would fight me tooth and nail over this.

I have to re-create the article because I can't find my own files using search in Windows 8.

Basically when you become a Christian, you no longer hate God:

Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

I repented which means changed direction and instead of hating God, I love God so why would I be subject to demon possession?

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

When you become a Christian, the Holy Spirit indwells a believer and the Holy Spirit "greater is he that is in you" is greater than "he that is in the world" (demonic spirits, satan, etc.)

I still have people argue this with me but I just posted two verses and the score is 2 me and 0 them.

1 John 5:18 ¶ We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Because I'm a believer, the wicked one touches me not. The score is now 3 to 0.

Proverbs26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

I hold to the promise of God that the curse causeless shall not come.

The score is now 4 to 0.

1 Corinthians 7:37 Nevertheless he that standeth stedfast in his heart, having no necessity, but hath power over his own will, and hath so decreed in his heart that he will keep his virgin, doeth well.

The Bible says we have power over our own will. I don't think we can be demon possessed if we don't want to but there may be one type of demon that can.

The exorcism was done by a priest and it was non-Biblical. Why? Because there is a kind of demon that only can come out by prayer and fasting.

Matthew 17:19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

Matthew 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

They didn't pray and fast so they wouldn't have been able to cast this type of demon out because the priest didn't pray and fast.

The score is now 6 to 0. I presented Biblical reasons. They are un-Biblical. They are pretenders that they know what the Bible says or how God's power operates in this realm. You are dealing with people who don't know the word of God and you are dealing with their foolishness.

I use to travel to a Christian bookstore in another state and books on the Bible have been replaced with this charismatic junk and anytime you see that, man's theology has replaced the Bible. They replaced the Bible with whole bookshelves on name it and claim it, binding and loosing, casting out demons, etc. The emphasis is to give you a reason to buy books when the whole premise is un-biblical to start with. 1 Corinthians 7:37 says you have power over your own will so it is wrong to blame a demon for not being responsible. The demon of smoking didn't cause a person to smoke but their flesh did. It is a work of the flesh and not being able to control the person's own desires. They blame the spirit of this and the spirit of that. Blaming a demon instead of keeping yourself from over eating for example is irresponsibility because it is the flesh and a personal craving or decision to do this.

I fought this doctrine for years until I learned where to look and maybe I'll find the files later that I wrote.

It is a bunch of garbage. Tell them to stop playing church because they are Biblical illiterate. Tell them to write a timeline of the Bible if they are so Biblically literate. Ask them to give you an in depth Bible study of Isaiah or Jeremiah and have them tell you what it means. The fact that they can't means that they can be swayed by every wind of doctrine or doctrines of demons which is what this teaching is.

I declare myself the winner over this heresy.
It is my turn to laugh.

HA

Forum List

Back