Have we ever gotten the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

Thats funny. When asked, I can never see an actual quote where Trump says "Mexico will write us a check." He said they would pay for it, even said they possibly could pay for it in one lump sum, but just like Obama paying Iranians, it could be in money flown in on a corporate jet in the middle of the night.

Nobody mentioned a check.

Mic drop.

You dun.

Last edited:
there is no wall - there never was going to be a wall - there never will be a wall ...

the Trump wall has morphed down to 1 full year to clean up their act or get hit with a tariff ....

A

T-A-R-I-F-F ...

SUCKERS !

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

Too bad that did not happen and Trump settled for some minor tweaks and a cool new name.

there is no wall - there never was going to be a wall - there never will be a wall ...

the Trump wall has morphed down to 1 full year to clean up their act or get hit with a tariff ....

A

T-A-R-I-F-F ...

SUCKERS !

If you pulled your head out of your ass, you would see a very high fence with razor wire going up down south.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

A

T-A-R-I-F-F ...

SUCKERS !

If you pulled your head out of your ass, you would see a very high fence with razor wire going up down south.

View attachment 258331

FENCE - WALL

repairs - new build ....

same thing to idiots

Candidate Trump stated that he would "build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it."

Don't forget, President Trump is not as strident about sending all the illegals back where they came from as a lot of his supporters are. His dangling the bait of protection for millions of "Dreamers" is no fluke.

What he fully expected was for Congress to compromise with him on "Comprehensive Immigration Reform," and a part of that great compromise would have been a tax on remittances to Mexico. To pay for the Wall.

But the Democrats immediately decided that they would not compromise or work with Trump on ANYTHING.

And now we are where we are. We have gone from a "Do Nothing" Congress to a "Do Less than Nothing" Congress. Don't blame it on Trump. Blame it on Pelosi-Schumer.

Candidate Trump stated that he would "build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it."

Don't forget, President Trump is not as strident about sending all the illegals back where they came from as a lot of his supporters are. His dangling the bait of protection for millions of "Dreamers" is no fluke.

What he fully expected was for Congress to compromise with him on "Comprehensive Immigration Reform," and a part of that great compromise would have been a tax on remittances to Mexico. To pay for the Wall.

But the Democrats immediately decided that they would not compromise or work with Trump on ANYTHING.

And now we are where we are. We have gone from a "Do Nothing" Congress to a "Do Less than Nothing" Congress. Don't blame it on Trump. Blame it on Pelosi-Schumer.
Ummm Mexico does pay for the wall if we control immigration.. democrats don’t want the money

When can we be excepting that check?

Anyone?

Nope.

and the russians are STILL in venezuela....

but conservatives wouldn't know that because commie stooges like trump and hannity and limbaugh don't remind them 100 times a day.

it's a COUP!
a COUP!
a COUP!

cons are like parrots!

fox news and the con media teach them every day what to repeat.....

Ummm Mexico does pay for the wall if we control immigration.. democrats don’t want the money

thats why when the Republicans controlled Congress they refused to build Trumps WALL ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

Somehow Mexico's check was delivered to me by accident. So far I've only spent a small portion to fill my garage, expect to really splurge once Trump leaves office.

thats why when the Republicans controlled Congress they refused to build Trumps WALL ..

Are you unaware they needed democrat votes? Interesting youbare uninformed lol most liberals are ha

Does it really matter?

We will tear down the wall as soon as Trump is gone

Anyone?

I'm confident the few tens of millions of Trump slaves are SURE that Trump received that check from Mexico on inauguration day, 2017.

Please show the quote where Trump ever promised or even discussed Mexico writing a check for the wall.

Here just to show how fucked your orange buffoon really is

The Many Ways Trump Has Said Mexico Will Pay for the Wall -

Donald Trump: 'Mexico will pay for the wal
'

President Trump's nonsensical claim that Mexico is paying for the wall ...

AND THEN THE LIAR STATES.....................

Donald Trump Denies He Said on Mexico Would Pay for the Wall | Time

Last edited:

Anyone?

I'm confident the few tens of millions of Trump slaves are SURE that Trump received that check from Mexico on inauguration day, 2017.

Please show the quote where Trump ever promised or even discussed Mexico writing a check for the wall.

Here just to show how fucked your orange buffoon really is

The Many Ways Trump Has Said Mexico Will Pay for the Wall -

Donald Trump: 'Mexico will pay for the wal
'

President Trump's nonsensical claim that Mexico is paying for the wall ...

AND THEN THE LIAR STATES.....................
Donald Trump Denies He Said on Mexico Would Pay for the Wall | Time
They will pay for it when you democrats decide to enforce our laws

Forum List

Back