Have we ever gotten the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

When can we be excepting that check?

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.
Nope...it's about getting the check. Where is it?

[why QUOTE="airplanemechanic, post: 22281775, member: 52154"]Ok, I never said Trump didn't say Mexico would pay for the wall. I said Trump never said "Mexico will write us a check."

And no amount of links talking about the price of tea in China will change that. He never said it. Period.

Get over it. That's a CNN thing.
Why do you let this orange buffoon lie to you?

Trump Revises History on Mexico's Wall Payment - FactCheck.org
why you keep losing elections hah
We keep losing elections because you idiots don't mind being lied to?

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
Lol lied about what!! Name one thing
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Let's start with day one of this ridiculous parody of an *administration*.

"What lies"!

What a stupid thing to say!!!

I didn’t see a lie can you name one?? Please name one

You didn't see the lie?

Are you blind or just dumb?

why you keep losing elections hah

"What lies"!

You didn't see the lie?

Lol I didn’t obviously you didn’t either you can’t type on out because your are embarrassed haha

Does it really matter?

We will tear down the wall as soon as Trump is gone
When 2026?
Ok, I never said Trump didn't say Mexico would pay for the wall. I said Trump never said "Mexico will write us a check."

And no amount of links talking about the price of tea in China will change that. He never said it. Period.

Then why did he contact the President of Mexico as soon as he was elected to arrange for payment?

Does it really matter?

When 2026?
Ok, I never said Trump didn't say Mexico would pay for the wall. I said Trump never said "Mexico will write us a check."

Then why did he contact the President of Mexico as soon as he was elected to arrange for payment?
Why wouldn’t he?

When can we be excepting that check?

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

Okay, he’s been there for 2 years and 3 months…how much money have we gotten from his “renegotiations”. Just a ballpark figure...

I don't know and I don't care. I have never been a proponent of a border wall.

Does it really matter?

When 2026?

Why wouldn’t he?
So where is the money?

How does..I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it become I will build a wall and taxpayers will pay for it?

Better yet I'm still waiting on my $2500 dollar savings on health insurance. The lie that hurt most of Americans. Probaby killed a million or two.
Going by liberal logic, if a Republican told a lie lies that. It would be hundreds of million people died from that lie.

We were never supposed to get a check from Mexico. The money is coming from the billions in savings from less illegal aliens abusing our systems, and better trade deals. Show me where Trump said they would give us a check. Dolts.

Does it really matter?

When 2026?

Why wouldn’t he?
So where is the money?

How does..I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it become I will build a wall and taxpayers will pay for it?
I think he told you we save billions if we control our border.. bought and paid for.. might even be enough for a young black to get a free education lol

Yes, but it came to my address instead of the WH.

I cashed it.

Thanks Mexico!

They won less less seats then normal.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure even those closest to you call you a fucking, lying idiot.......

Learn the difference between "then" and "than"......you "poorly educated" Trump ass kisser.....LOL

"What lies"!

You didn't see the lie?

Lol I didn’t obviously you didn’t either you can’t type on out because your are embarrassed haha

b4eg4.jpg

We were never supposed to get a check from Mexico. The money is coming from the billions in savings from less illegal aliens abusing our systems, and better trade deals. Show me where Trump said they would give us a check. Dolts.
Where is the money?

If Trump is getting money from Mexico by other means, why çant he show us an accounting?

Does it really matter?

When 2026?

Why wouldn’t he?
So where is the money?

I think he told you we save billions if we control our border.. bought and paid for.. might even be enough for a young black to get a free education lol

Show me the savings....not hypothetical but REAL savings

No, we were supposed to get a check.

Where is it?

Forum List

Back