Have we ever gotten the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

St Trumpy had almost the first two years of His administration to get the funding and the wall started when both houses were firmly in republican control.

indeed.

and he got nothing other than exactly what Obama already had on the books ...

They would rather chase down some Mexican who is trying to feed his family than inconvenience an employer who is living off of illegal labor
Seems like you have a issues with American values.. move out we won’t ask twice
Yes...I cherish American values

Taking children away from their parents is not an American value

Well if their parents weren't at our border they wouldn't be taken away. How many kids stay with their parents in jail??

Answer. None. Detention is jail dumbass.

You sure are an idiot.
How Christian of you
Taking people’s children away for daring to ask asylum

Well since they are fake asylum seekers and are just looking for a free ride I have no sympathy for them.

We sure can't afford anymore illegal aliens in our country. The 20 million that are here cost we tax payers billions every year. Of course an idiot like you doesn't mind those billions spent on illegals.

Oh and Barry took kids away from fake asylum seekers when their parents went to detention camps. Didn't see you posting your teary eyed thoughts on that. Oh and that was long before Trump became POTUS.

You sure cherry pick what you like to shed tears over.
How do you know their requests for asylum are fake?
Have you lived in the areas they have?

Trump will not even listen to asylum requests from brown people

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Well if their parents weren't at our border they wouldn't be taken away. How many kids stay with their parents in jail??

You sure are an idiot.
How Christian of you

Well since they are fake asylum seekers and are just looking for a free ride I have no sympathy for them.

We sure can't afford anymore illegal aliens in our country. The 20 million that are here cost we tax payers billions every year. Of course an idiot like you doesn't mind those billions spent on illegals.

Oh and Barry took kids away from fake asylum seekers when their parents went to detention camps. Didn't see you posting your teary eyed thoughts on that. Oh and that was long before Trump became POTUS.

Trump will not even listen to asylum requests

Easy.

They could have asked for asylum in any of the countries they came through to get to the US.

Mexico offered them all asylum and they refused.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Put your thinking cap on tootsie and maybe you will catch a damned clue.

St Trumpy had almost the first two years of His administration to get the funding and the wall started when both houses were firmly in republican control.
They were more concerned with getting tax breaks for billionaires

You sure are an idiot.
How Christian of you

It’s public fcking knowledge

When can we be excepting that check?

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

That is so clueless about economics. It just hard to answer it...

Clueless? Yes.

Dishonest? Absolutely.

Here is what Trump said:

“I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.”

Satrebil claims he heard something about trade agreements and surpluses

If it were not for all of the other lies that conservatives hose down this site with by the minute, it would probably stand out more.

There's that reading comprehension again. :rolleyes:

I didn't claim to "hear" anything. I said I knew what the intent was. If any of you chuckleheads understood how international trade works you might be able to wrap your peabrain around this. Trump didn't become a billionaire because he's stupid. He became one because he worked deals to his benefit. His intent was to do the same for the country. Only a complete and utter fool would think that Mexico was going to arbitrarily "send us a check".

My only mistake here was expecting a bunch of low-info leftist drones who've never produced a fucking thing in their lives to understand business and economics.

You sure are an idiot.
How Christian of you

Show a source that says all requests for assylum are phony

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

That is so clueless about economics. It just hard to answer it...

Clueless? Yes.

Dishonest? Absolutely.

Here is what Trump said:

“I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.”

Satrebil claims he heard something about trade agreements and surpluses

If it were not for all of the other lies that conservatives hose down this site with by the minute, it would probably stand out more.

There's that reading comprehension again. :rolleyes:

I didn't claim to "hear" anything. I said I knew what the intent was. If any of you chuckleheads understood how international trade works you might be able to wrap your peabrain around this. Trump didn't become a billionaire because he's stupid. He became one because he worked deals to his benefit. His intent was to do the same for the country. Only a complete and utter fool would think that Mexico was going to arbitrarily "send us a check".

My only mistake here was expecting a bunch of low-info leftist drones who've never produced a fucking thing in their lives to understand business and economics.

I agree he worked deals to his benefit in the private business world. Some thing rewarding illegal immigrants to get into the US with jobs awaiting them to lower overhead costs is a good thing. Some are against rewarding and hiring illegal immigrants.

Why did he say that Mexico would remit a one time payment for his wall? You are saying he is a liar then? "Mexico to make a one-time payment of $5 billion to $10 billion.". And his campaign website had that “Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards..." and a slew of other things he has failed to even attempt in order to force Mexico to pay.

Then he lied and said the plan is for it to instead come from reversing the trade deficit with Mexico, which is not happening. Deficit is UP 6 billion a year from when he took office, and he's 72 billion in the red now with Mexico. So the US is now 10 billion in the hole and growing for the "wall fund" new promise. And that's only if you consider a multi-billion dollar loss some sort of income.

For what to put peope out of jobs? Lol why do you hate poor people so much?
No idea what you are blabbing about
You are the one celebrating how much they are exploited
I want a living wage for Americans not illegals.. Americans won’t pick for 5 an hour. Americans negotiate wages, illegals can’t speak English . They are subservient that’s why you libs like them
Then why won’t Republicans go after the employers?
Because they want The Empire to become the planets first fourth world shithole.
San Fran and Seattle are far worse places than Quito, Bogota, Cali,Panama City,San Jose CR or Santiago.
Lafayette looks very conservative and very shitty. Along with Huntsville.
liberal:
median percent
income poverty
Berkeley, CA $ 75,709 19.8
San Francisco, CA $110,816 11.7
Oakland, CA $ 70,577 18.7
Arlington, VA $112,138 8.16
Pasadena, CA $ 76,264 15.5
Boulder, CO $ 80,834 13.1
Sunnyvale, CA $118,314 6.58
Durham, NC $ 56,375 17.4
Alexandria, VA $ 93,370 10.5
Bellevue, WA $105,402 7.37

conservative:
Lafayette, LA $ 47,848 18.1
Tyler, TX $ 50,742 16.3
The Woodlands, TX $115,083 4.09
Knoxville, TN $51,848 15.8
Frisco, TX $120,701 3.93
Carrollton, TX $73,218 10.1
Murfreesboro, TN $57,753 15
Chattanooga, TN $50,250 14.7
Scottsdale, AZ $80,306 8.9
Huntsville, AL $61,331 13.9
Huntsville wasn't conservative when I was stationed there in 1982.

Anyone?

Nope and we won't be getting a check.

What we will get is billions saved when the wall goes up and we boot the 20 million illegals that are here the hell out. That will save we tax payers billions.

So they will be paying for the wall in money saved.
Empty promise
All walls pay for themselves

Reminds me of the lie ...all tax cuts pay for themselves
and toll roads.

You sure are an idiot.
How Christian of you

Show a source that says all requests for assylum are phony
Who said all 90% are fake

Anyone?

59286070_2424994290867983_8097920065036353536_n.jpg

Forum List

Back