Have we ever gotten the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

I think he told you we save billions if we control our border.. bought and paid for.. might even be enough for a young black to get a free education lol

Show me the savings....not hypothetical but REAL savings
How is paying 123 billion on illegals a year hypotheical??

Because it discounts the money gained from illegals through under market labor
But then look at the welfare you have to pay Americans because they won’t work for 7 an hour to provide for a family.. illegals are killing America.. then the public education they are destroying with a Third World country culture ..

You make me laugh at you making a post like that while opposing an increase in minimum wage
Huh lol an American wage is not minwage.. I know you like slave wages I don’t

Ummm Mexico does pay for the wall if we control immigration.. democrats don’t want the money

thats why when the Republicans controlled Congress they refused to build Trumps WALL ..

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes the swamp has been slowly draining, but there are still some hold outs that haven't kicked the bucket like Songbird McCain. Just hope in the next year, we see more of the geriatric swamp monsters die off, and special elections start.

305da2cf9bb4aad0e5cb0d3bd6ed4a94.jpg
Thé swamp is filling with unqualified Trump appointees
Coming from you it means they will do the job lol
If the Trump appointees are doing the job, why does Trump keep firing them?
Who doesn’t get replaced in a presidential term?? I’m biging to believe you democrats don’t have access to information lol

Show me the savings....not hypothetical but REAL savings
How is paying 123 billion on illegals a year hypotheical??

Because it discounts the money gained from illegals through under market labor
But then look at the welfare you have to pay Americans because they won’t work for 7 an hour to provide for a family.. illegals are killing America.. then the public education they are destroying with a Third World country culture ..

You make me laugh at you making a post like that while opposing an increase in minimum wage
Huh lol an American wage is not minwage.. I know you like slave wages I don’t
WTF are you babbling about?

thats why when the Republicans controlled Congress they refused to build Trumps WALL ..

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes the swamp has been slowly draining, but there are still some hold outs that haven't kicked the bucket like Songbird McCain. Just hope in the next year, we see more of the geriatric swamp monsters die off, and special elections start.

305da2cf9bb4aad0e5cb0d3bd6ed4a94.jpg
Thé swamp is filling with unqualified Trump appointees
Coming from you it means they will do the job lol
If the Trump appointees are doing the job, why does Trump keep firing them?
Who doesn’t get replaced in a presidential term?? I’m biging to believe you democrats don’t have access to information lol

Nice spin

What you can’t spin is the unprecedented volume of firings in the Trump Administration

Some swamp

When can we be excepting that check?

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

An interesting revision. And please tell me how last years 72 billion dollar deficit in trade with Mexico pays for the wall.

"It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year"

-Trump

That is how Trump actually said Mexico would pay for that... Not taxing Americans for it

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2eBzzV9OIEqTTbUqfhNAic&cshid=1556478261598

Yup day 1 hold back repatriation of money and get a check from Mexico.
So allow millions more diseased illegal aliens into the country costing US billions of dollars more per year, because not only are they using up our Healthcare for free, but the Anchors are filling up public indoctrination stations taking from our property taxes. Yep, a liberal never uses their brain, because they just dont have one.

Not at all. And not a liberal. It's not an either this or that question. What you're doing is called a basic logical fallacy.

I just don't believe that Trump has followed through at all with his plan, which is why he's on pace right now to have built the least amount of border security of the past three presidents.

Do you believe that Trump wants to bring in millions of illegal aliens since he won't even try out his plan he said would work, and is focusing efforts not on areas where illegal area aliens are known to cross but other lower impactful areas, and still won't sign up all of his companies with e verify?

Son, you're embarrassing yourself.

Stop.

I feel like I'm kicking a puppy or something.
Come on think of something one thing ha
View attachment 258348
Didn’t think so haha
'fraid so my moronic friend. You've pretty conclusively proven that your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

When can we be excepting that check?

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

Okay, he’s been there for 2 years and 3 months…how much money have we gotten from his “renegotiations”. Just a ballpark figure...

I don't know and I don't care. I have never been a proponent of a border wall.

So you confess you don’t know what you were talking about this morning. We all already knew that but it’s good for you to admit it

Ok, I never said Trump didn't say Mexico would pay for the wall. I said Trump never said "Mexico will write us a check."

And no amount of links talking about the price of tea in China will change that. He never said it. Period.

Get over it. That's a CNN thing.

The Trump "thing" ( his pay for the wall memo) Mexico will "remit a one time payment...to the United States to pay for the wall"

So you can call it a check, a money order, a direct deposit... Whatever but that's what Trump said. And yes CNN repeated Trump's memo on the method. Is that wrong somehow?

Ok, I never said Trump didn't say Mexico would pay for the wall. I said Trump never said "Mexico will write us a check."

And no amount of links talking about the price of tea in China will change that. He never said it. Period.

Get over it. That's a CNN thing.

The Trump "thing" ( his pay for the wall memo) Mexico will "remit a one time payment...to the United States to pay for the wall"

So you can call it a check, a money order, a direct deposit... Whatever but that's what Trump said. And yes CNN repeated Trump's memo on the method. Is that wrong somehow?
At no time did Trump ever say he expected the taxpayers to pay for the wall

So, to sum up:

Rump gets Stormy Daniels paid in a matter of minutes. "I will build a great campaign finance violation, and Michael Cohen will pay for that campaign finance violation". Done, easy-peasy.

Three years after he said Mexico would pay for the wall he's still got nothing from them except

429052.jpg

What a great businessman.

Don't know why he doesn't just have Michael Cohen pay for the wall and Mexico will pay him back.

We were never supposed to get a check from Mexico. The money is coming from the billions in savings from less illegal aliens abusing our systems, and better trade deals. Show me where Trump said they would give us a check. Dolts.

So how much have we gotten from that? He’s had 2 years and 3 months.

So far we’ve allocated over a billion in the CR and he’s looting more billions from the treasury.

Show us some stats; not your opinions.

So, to sum up:

Rump gets Stormy Daniels paid in a matter of minutes. "I will build a great campaign finance violation, and Michael Cohen will pay for that campaign finance violation". Done, easy-peasy.

Three years after he said Mexico would pay for the wall he's still got nothing from them except

429052.jpg

What a great businessman.

Don't know why he doesn't just have Michael Cohen pay for the wall and Mexico will pay him back.
Lol
And the Mexican government is such a great standard to live up to...

We were never supposed to get a check from Mexico. The money is coming from the billions in savings from less illegal aliens abusing our systems, and better trade deals. Show me where Trump said they would give us a check. Dolts.

In his campaign memo on how Mexico would pay for the wall. Didn't say check but he called it a one time payment from Mexico. And in his campaign positions page on his campaign home page, that the US would increase fees on visas and hold remittance payments and all these other things he never even tried to get Mexico to submit payment for the wall.

Was a direct payment all through his campaign. Then began we would get the extra money from trade deals with Mexico (last year US was 72 billion on the hole there). Then became him wanting it from the taxpayers.

Like were you completely ignorant on what he said when he was making those claims???

In his campaign memo on how Mexico would pay for the wall. Didn't say check but he called it a one time payment from Mexico. And in his campaign positions page on his campaign home page, that the US would increase fees on visas and hold remittance payments and all these other things he never even tried to get Mexico to submit payment for the wall.

Was a direct payment all through his campaign. Then began we would get the extra money from trade deals with Mexico (last year US was 72 billion on the hole there). Then became him wanting it from the taxpayers.

Like were you completely ignorant on what he said when he was making those claims???
You do realize that President Trump has 6 more years, do you think he might get that payment from Mexico by then, or are you just a blithering idiot, who has his head so up his ass, that he can see Uranus from there?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

You do realize that President Trump has 6 more years, do you think he might get that payment from Mexico by then, or are you just a blithering idiot, who has his head so up his ass, that he can see Uranus from there?

View attachment 258387

Interesting. His entire story for the election was it would be in a matter of days. But no I don't think he will get that payment, he seems to have completely renegged on that one and is putting the bill on American taxpayers instead

Forum List

Back