Have we ever gotten the check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

Democrats should remember that when Trump fails to keep a promise, there is always a Trumpette standing by ready to tell you what he REALLY meant when he made that promise.

You can tell that this topic hurts the snowflakes. Why else would they be rushing to clarify what their messiah ‘actually’ meant?

I don't know and I don't care. I have never been a proponent of a border wall.

So you confess you don’t know what you were talking about this morning. We all already knew that but it’s good for you to admit it

In confessed nothing of the sort. Reading comprehension is your friend. But if you feel the need to pat yourself on the back for something - be my guest.

Sure you did. You said it was about renegotiation and getting a surplus of money.
I asked you how much we’ve collected.
You said you don’t know.

So clearly it wasn’t about it..either that or your messiah has been ineffective in renegotiating trade agreements.

Wrong. You made the inference we were to be expecting "a check". I corrected you. You then asked what deals have been negotiated, to which I responded I don't know nor care.

Those are 2 entirely different topics, smoothbrain.

Too damn funny. You say there are trade deals in the works to pay for this wall. Over half way through the first term (and hopefully the only term), you can’t confirm that a single penny has been gotten from Mexico. And you don’t know what money will ever come from those supposed trade deals.

So I have to ask you now…at what point will you admit that we’re not going to see a dime? 3 years? 3 years and 11 months? LOL
As someone approaching retirement and experiencing a raise in property taxes due to Nassau County currently being a Sanctuary County, I can easily say I don’t give a shit who pays for that wall because I’m de facto already paying for no wall.

So you confess you don’t know what you were talking about this morning. We all already knew that but it’s good for you to admit it

In confessed nothing of the sort. Reading comprehension is your friend. But if you feel the need to pat yourself on the back for something - be my guest.

Sure you did. You said it was about renegotiation and getting a surplus of money.
You said you don’t know.

So clearly it wasn’t about it..either that or your messiah has been ineffective in renegotiating trade agreements.

Wrong. You made the inference we were to be expecting "a check". I corrected you. You then asked what deals have been negotiated, to which I responded I don't know nor care.

Too damn funny. You say there are trade deals in the works to pay for this wall. Over half way through the first term (and hopefully the only term), you can’t confirm that a single penny has been gotten from Mexico. And you don’t know what money will ever come from those supposed trade deals.

So I have to ask you now…at what point will you admit that we’re not going to see a dime? 3 years? 3 years and 11 months? LOL
As someone approaching retirement and experiencing a raise in property taxes due to Nassau County currently being a Sanctuary County, I can easily say I don’t give a shit who pays for that wall because I’m de facto already paying for no wall.

thoughts and prayers.

Democrats should remember that when Trump fails to keep a promise, there is always a Trumpette standing by ready to tell you what he REALLY meant when he made that promise.

You can tell that this topic hurts the snowflakes. Why else would they be rushing to clarify what their messiah ‘actually’ meant?
Elaborate on what you find so amusing.

You said you don’t know.

thoughts and prayers.
You’re a Liberal; you have no thoughts.

You say there are trade deals in the works to pay for this wall.

I did NOT say that. I specifically said: "It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall." I was referencing INTENT, not whether it actually happened or not. Remember when I said reading comprehension is your friend?

Over half way through the first term (and hopefully the only term), you can’t confirm that a single penny has been gotten from Mexico. And you don’t know what money will ever come from those supposed trade deals.

And I don't give a shit. As I also stated, I was never a proponent of the wall. I knew what his plan was, I could care less if it comes to fruition or not.

I did NOT say that. I specifically said: "It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall." I was referencing INTENT, not whether it actually happened or not. Remember when I said reading comprehension is your friend?

Over half way through the first term (and hopefully the only term), you can’t confirm that a single penny has been gotten from Mexico. And you don’t know what money will ever come from those supposed trade deals.

And I don't give a shit. As I also stated, I was never a proponent of the wall. I knew what his plan was, I could care less if it comes to fruition or not.

Well that 65 billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico in 2016 is now up to 72 billion last year. And growing. So looks like we aren't getting closer for a surplus to pay for it

Bullshit. Trump doesn’t know what his plan was. Otherwise, he would have declared it a national emergency on day one. Since he didn’t…it isn’t. The Republicans in Congress could care less about the mythical plan.

So the bottom line. 2 years 3 months….not a dime from Mexico.

I think given that performance (or shocking lack thereof), waiting for a check is probably a more likely scenario.

Well that 65 billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico in 2016 is now up to 72 billion last year. And growing. So looks like we aren't getting closer for a surplus to pay for it

Yeah but he’s been able to call a bunch of people names and got applauded for it.
You can’t put a price tag on what that gets us. LOL

When can we be excepting that check?

Anyone?

When Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of twisted whack-jobs thought that meant a broke, disgusting thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall since we all knew it would pay for itself.
Have you noticed that Ford and GM are coming back to open shop in the US. Little do the libtardo's realize that all that money that went to Mexico for their cars they build, isnt going to happen, but stay in the US? Shame most liberals have an IQ of 70.
Liberals have big brains and the best words

How is paying 123 billion on illegals a year hypotheical??

Because it discounts the money gained from illegals through under market labor
But then look at the welfare you have to pay Americans because they won’t work for 7 an hour to provide for a family.. illegals are killing America.. then the public education they are destroying with a Third World country culture ..

You make me laugh at you making a post like that while opposing an increase in minimum wage
Huh lol an American wage is not minwage.. I know you like slave wages I don’t
WTF are you babbling about?
Minwage is a slave wage, why do you democrats love slavery so much?

Yes the swamp has been slowly draining, but there are still some hold outs that haven't kicked the bucket like Songbird McCain. Just hope in the next year, we see more of the geriatric swamp monsters die off, and special elections start.

305da2cf9bb4aad0e5cb0d3bd6ed4a94.jpg
Thé swamp is filling with unqualified Trump appointees
Coming from you it means they will do the job lol
If the Trump appointees are doing the job, why does Trump keep firing them?
Who doesn’t get replaced in a presidential term?? I’m biging to believe you democrats don’t have access to information lol

Nice spin

What you can’t spin is the unprecedented volume of firings in the Trump Administration

Some swamp
It’s working! Don’t do your job you get fired .. learn from it libtards lol

And you can’t answer the question lol
Son, you're embarrassing yourself.

Stop.

I feel like I'm kicking a puppy or something.
Come on think of something one thing ha
View attachment 258348
Didn’t think so haha
'fraid so my moronic friend. You've pretty conclusively proven that your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.
See what happens when you confront a lib they fold haha

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

That is so clueless about economics. It just hard to answer it...

Son, you're embarrassing yourself.

Stop.

I feel like I'm kicking a puppy or something.
Come on think of something one thing ha
View attachment 258348
Didn’t think so haha
'fraid so my moronic friend. You've pretty conclusively proven that your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.
See what happens when you confront a lib they fold haha
^More proof^

As if we needed it, lol.

Anyone?

It was never about "getting a check". It was about renegotiating trade agreements in our favor that would supply a surplus of money to fund the wall.

I'm not surprised this is too complicated for you to understand. Basic economics is like kryptonite to leftists.

That is so clueless about economics. It just hard to answer it...

Clueless? Yes.

Dishonest? Absolutely.

Here is what Trump said:

“I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.”

Satrebil claims he heard something about trade agreements and surpluses

If it were not for all of the other lies that conservatives hose down this site with by the minute, it would probably stand out more.

Because it discounts the money gained from illegals through under market labor
But then look at the welfare you have to pay Americans because they won’t work for 7 an hour to provide for a family.. illegals are killing America.. then the public education they are destroying with a Third World country culture ..

You make me laugh at you making a post like that while opposing an increase in minimum wage
Huh lol an American wage is not minwage.. I know you like slave wages I don’t
WTF are you babbling about?
Minwage is a slave wage, why do you democrats love slavery so much?
Ummm.....it is Democrat’s who are trying to raise it
Republicans have blocked any increase for a decade

Thé swamp is filling with unqualified Trump appointees
Coming from you it means they will do the job lol
If the Trump appointees are doing the job, why does Trump keep firing them?
Who doesn’t get replaced in a presidential term?? I’m biging to believe you democrats don’t have access to information lol

Nice spin

What you can’t spin is the unprecedented volume of firings in the Trump Administration

Some swamp
It’s working! Don’t do your job you get fired .. learn from it libtards lol
Trump said he was hiring the best and brightest
They don’t last very long

Forum List

Back